1.0
  • Audi A5 2013 call 3 time never call me back

• Audi A5 2013 call 3 time never call me back

• No Response

Dealer ignored my inquiry or doesn't check e-mail often.

Dealer ignored my inquiry or doesn't check e-mail often.

• car buyer

I was serching all the internet to buy the car and come of the cross this dealership which they had waht i was looking for so i did go there and got the deal and was good car how ever after six months i had a problem with the car and i took it there ,they fix it in no time and didnt have any problem since they were nice and profesional and fast ,i dont know about the car but when i told my people about the problem they were amazed about it and they did go there to look for a car to buy i was happy and relife for the work.

• Integrity

When buying a used car it can be a scary experience. I had a little problem after my purchase and was directed to the manager Steve. He took care of the problem without hesatation. He said we want our customers to be happy. I've never wrote a review, but after seeing all of these negative reviews, I felt compelled to reach out and give Star Enterprise a very positive review.

• Non customer

Thank you for showing me cars on the website but fortunately I'm waiting for my taxes so I can proceed going down to your car lot. As soon as I get it I would give me a call thank you for your time for sharing those cars online.

• True Reviews

Terrible,can't get service.when do they respond?..A week later or Never.

Terrible,can't get service.when do they respond?..A week later or Never.

• Happy Client

Had problem and the manager "Steve" had take car of the matter, He was the nicest person I met. very helpful.

• Buyer beware here.

Cars all have really high mileage. The salesman knows nothing about the cars. Do not stop here. Waste of time.

• No bueno

I had asked for information on a car about three times and I did the credit application even asked for them to give me a call and all I got was an email saying the car was sold after they told me they had it and took all that time on the credit application>=[