MDK International

4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 60 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• MDK purchase was easy and straight forward
    July 26, 2016

Very efficient and very nice. Encouraged us to get an independent inspection ( which we did). Car is in great shape and we are very happy with the p...urchase. (2010 MB E350) We would recommend MDK to anyone who is looking for a used luxury or sports car.

Excellent used car dealer who you can trust
    February 23, 2018

This is a dealer that we don't need to bargain. All prices are fixed and transparent. No car dealer sales gimmick. The car you buy can be inspected ...by any nearby mechanics for $80-$95. So minimal risk. I had a good experience.

Looking for a car and a great experience? MDK!
    September 9, 2017

Not your ordinary car dealer! Much better experience. Process from start to finish, took less than an hour. Great inventory! I will be back when look...ing for another car!!!

mr. paul sazzmann
    July 19, 2017

this was the easiest car purchase that I have ever had.... in and out in less than an hour..... very easy to deal with the personnel who attended to m...e for the car deal.

Great experience
    June 28, 2017

I bought a used 2014 BMW X1 last week. So far so good. No issues or any kind of problems. I made an appointment online, went to the facility drove two... different cars and chose the BMW. The buying process is excellent no one puts pressure to buy any car, one goes there and drive the car one likes and if you likes the car, you just buy it. That is what i did. They do not accept credit/debit cars, so I used a personal check and they were ok with it.

poor customer service
    June 23, 2017

I drove there. Looked at the car. The car had a big ding on the passenger door. They said it is not a big deal !! The front windshield had a big crack.... They said it would not spread ant it is OK. The back spoiler on the Porsche was not working and they did not even know about it !! Despite all this I paid 150 dollars to have the car checked by a Porsche mechanic. After the pre sale check was completed and the report was given to them, they never returned my call. Weird dealership. Stay away.

Great experience with no hassle
    June 21, 2017

I traded in my old car and bought a "new" used car from them. The whole experience was great. I made appointments online and I just visited them at th...e time slot that I chose. I got to see a few different cars and eventually test drove one that I liked the most. The trade-in price for my old car is reasonable. The price of the new car is acceptable (with 6-month of factory warranty left). They are quite easy going. No haggle and no hassle. If I need to get a different car, I will go to them again.

2006 Jaguar.
    June 1, 2017

I got an automated email saying make an appointment and there is no negotiating price. As a consumer that statement made me not want to go any furth...er with that dealership. As of today that cat is still for sale and still somewhat over priced.

Doctor
    April 9, 2017

People at MDK were friendly and very informative. They did not pressure us to buy. They simply showed us the car I was interested in and were very h...elpful.

Awesome Buy
    December 20, 2016

Unusual location for a dealership but stocked with great cars. I found a very clean 328 for a great price. Customer service was great with no pressure... to buy. Cars are sold as is but they were willing to help replace brake pads. Overall it was a pleasant experience.

MDK International