Average based on 13 reviews.
  • Great car. Good price. Polite staff. Easy

Thanks for the business and we hope to have the opportunity to help you again someday. Enjoy your new car. Thanks Bob & Carlos

Saw the car on Sunday, clean, one owner with a car fax. I called Carlos and worked a deal first thing Monday morning. Carlos was great, I was in and out in less than an hour, no pressure, no nonsense just a great car, and quick easy transaction. I'd refer these guys to anyone.

• We will buy our next vehicle here!

We are pleased and honored to help you, look us up the next time your in the market as we would love to help you again. Thanks Bob

Bob and the staff are the best in the business. They focus on the right vehicle for the right person. They are friendly, helpful and not pushy. I got the truck I wanted for a great price!

• Very Happy with my F150 4DR Lariat

Dealership fast to answer calls, process paperwork, set correct expectations.

Thank You for your Business Jason, You made the process easy on us :) Thanks Bob

Dealership fast to answer calls, process paperwork, set correct expectations.

• Great!

I do not like processes but this dealership made everything easy. Everything was as they presented. Super easy, super car.

We appreciate the opportunity to help you and will be thrilled to do it again the next time your ready. Thanks Bob

• Daughters first car

Buying your first car is an exciting memory that will last a lifetime, we appreciate that we got to be a part of it. Thanks Bob

Looking for my daughters first car. Bob worked with us within our price range. Found a gold Honda CR-V that was perfect for her. Carlos and Bob were great to work with. No pressure and they treated my daughter with the same respect as me. It made her feel important. Would recommend them and will go back again. Patrick A. ps: cookies were a nice touch!!!

• Very pleased with purchase and experience

I bought a Chevy Volt from Bob and Certified Auto about 2 months ago. The buying experience was great. No high pressure. The car looked just like it had on the site. I really like the car. Ran into a couple hiccups after purchase that Bob took care of. We both knew he didn't have to as an "as is" sales is as is but appreciated the extra effort they took to make things right. I'd recommend people to buy from them as a dealer without hesitation.

Thank for the Review Josh, and thank you for putting your faith in our business. We hope to someday get the opportunity to help you again. Bob Dougherty

• Great Experience

I wanted to take the time to share my experience with Bob and his operations at Certified. I purchased an older Chevrolet Cheyenne truck from them. Considering the internet has a dubious reputation I should clarify that this sale started there and ended in person. The steps in-between were nothing short of storybook. Bob's description of the vehicle I was looking at was spot on. If I had to give two words to describe Certified's operation they would be Honesty and Integrity. Being an operator of a fleet of vehicles by day and an admirer of the classics by night, I have bought my fair share of vehicles over the last 30 years. Don't be afraid. Thanks Bob! Love the truck. Most likely will be back for more.

I'm Happy that truck went to a great home and I know you will love it as much as we did the short time it was here. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks Bob

• Purchased twice

I know you have choices of who you do business with and I'm Thankful you chose us Stacie. Thanks for your support. Bob

I purchased a 98 Mazda Protege from Certified Auto about two years ago and it still runs great. I've had no issues with it, what so ever. My boyfriend recently was in the market for a new vehicle and this was his first and only stop. The prices are good and the buy here, pay here option is great for someone like me with bad credit! Everyone is friendly and helpful. I will always recommend Certified Auto to anyone looking for well priced, dependable vehicles!

• Best Used Car Buying Experience Bar None ~~~

It was our pleasure and we look forward to doing Business again, whenever you are ready. Thanks again:)

Took the drive from Cedar Rapids to Des Moines not knowing what to expect. Wow Bob Dougherty has an excellent thing going. The car was just as explained over the phone if not better. I have purchased lots of used vehicles all over the country and this place is at the top of the list. I would send all my friends to visit his Great facility. The price was incredible and we were in and out in no time at all. Will be buying from him again soon.

• 2nd purchase...

Thanks for your continued support of what we do. We hope we to have the opportunity to serve you again. Bob

We just reciently purchased a 2007 Chevy Suburban from Certified Auto, and this is our 2nd vehicle purchase. We are very happy with the service and sales from there. They have always treated us more than fair and the prices were great. I am glad that the Des Moines market has such a trustworthy place to buy vehicles! Thank you Certified Auto for all you do!