• 2013 Explorer

fly down there, they pick me up at hotel, drive to to dealer place, like the Explorer, drive home good

Were glad to hear you made it home safe, We seen a little weather you may have driven through. Thanks again and hope you enjoy the Explorer for years to come. Thanks Bob

• Used Expedition

If you are looking for a used vehicle, do not be afraid to stop here. They are not like the other smaller used car dealers. These guys are great, service and treatment are wonderful. Everything went smooth and did all they could to help the deal get together and go smoothly. Stop and buy from these guys you won't regret it.

• Looking for a Used Car

We appreciate having the opportunity to help you and hope to be able to assist you in the future. Thanks Bob

My son and I went looking for a used car to replace the one he had. Certified was the second dealer that we went to. The first dealership did not give a rip about what we were looking for. No questions, no suggestions, nothing. Carlos at Certified did not push, but was asking what we were looking for. He also helped with Financing which turned out better then the company associated with my employment.

• We will buy our next vehicle here!

We are pleased and honored to help you, look us up the next time your in the market as we would love to help you again. Thanks Bob

Bob and the staff are the best in the business. They focus on the right vehicle for the right person. They are friendly, helpful and not pushy. I got the truck I wanted for a great price!

• Very Happy with my F150 4DR Lariat

Dealership fast to answer calls, process paperwork, set correct expectations.

Thank You for your Business Jason, You made the process easy on us :) Thanks Bob

Dealership fast to answer calls, process paperwork, set correct expectations.

• Great!

I do not like processes but this dealership made everything easy. Everything was as they presented. Super easy, super car.

We appreciate the opportunity to help you and will be thrilled to do it again the next time your ready. Thanks Bob

• Great car. Good price. Polite staff. Easy

Thanks for the business and we hope to have the opportunity to help you again someday. Enjoy your new car. Thanks Bob & Carlos

Saw the car on Sunday, clean, one owner with a car fax. I called Carlos and worked a deal first thing Monday morning. Carlos was great, I was in and out in less than an hour, no pressure, no nonsense just a great car, and quick easy transaction. I'd refer these guys to anyone.

• Daughters first car

Buying your first car is an exciting memory that will last a lifetime, we appreciate that we got to be a part of it. Thanks Bob

Looking for my daughters first car. Bob worked with us within our price range. Found a gold Honda CR-V that was perfect for her. Carlos and Bob were great to work with. No pressure and they treated my daughter with the same respect as me. It made her feel important. Would recommend them and will go back again. Patrick A. ps: cookies were a nice touch!!!

• Very pleased with purchase and experience

I bought a Chevy Volt from Bob and Certified Auto about 2 months ago. The buying experience was great. No high pressure. The car looked just like it had on the site. I really like the car. Ran into a couple hiccups after purchase that Bob took care of. We both knew he didn't have to as an "as is" sales is as is but appreciated the extra effort they took to make things right. I'd recommend people to buy from them as a dealer without hesitation.

Thank for the Review Josh, and thank you for putting your faith in our business. We hope to someday get the opportunity to help you again. Bob Dougherty

• Great Experience

I wanted to take the time to share my experience with Bob and his operations at Certified. I purchased an older Chevrolet Cheyenne truck from them. Considering the internet has a dubious reputation I should clarify that this sale started there and ended in person. The steps in-between were nothing short of storybook. Bob's description of the vehicle I was looking at was spot on. If I had to give two words to describe Certified's operation they would be Honesty and Integrity. Being an operator of a fleet of vehicles by day and an admirer of the classics by night, I have bought my fair share of vehicles over the last 30 years. Don't be afraid. Thanks Bob! Love the truck. Most likely will be back for more.

I'm Happy that truck went to a great home and I know you will love it as much as we did the short time it was here. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks Bob