296 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Volkswagen from DealerRater.com
  • Tom Wood Volkswagen

Thanks so much for sharing, Cheryl! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Stephan, and we appreciate the kind words about our Service Department!

Stephan Pavicic sold me an EOS without any pressure! Stephan was very professional, courteous, friendly and knowledgeable. He responded to all my questions promptly and the entire process was unbelievably smooth. For the first time in my life, I actually enjoyed my time with an auto salesman! Thank you Stephan - love my convertible! ps - Tom Wood's service department is a great bonus when you buy one of their cars - free car washes, fluid fills, very reasonably priced oil changes - talk about customer service like you don't often experience: A+

• Tom Wood Volkswagen
    November 21, 2017

Tom Wood Volkswagen

Thank you. There¿¿¿s nothing better than a customer who loves their new Tiguan. If there¿¿¿s anything else we can do, be sure to let us know.

We worked with John Pittman recently and purchased a Volkswagen Tiguan. John was helpful, knowledgeable and very patient. We look forward to working with John in the future!

Tom Wood Volkswagen

• Best dealership I've been to!
    November 14, 2017

Tom Wood Volkswagen

Thank you for your positive review. We know the search for the right used vehicle can take time. We¿¿¿re glad you found your new vehicle with us.

My wife and I saw a used car on their website we were interested in. We went on a drizzly Saturday morning to see it. The car had been sold the night before. Matt introduced himself to us, and introduced us to Alex. Alex searched the Tom Wood inventory and found one at the Tom Wood Nissan location. He went to pick up the car we wanted to see. We took it on a test drive and were sold! We had a car to trade. They negotiated with us and we got our asking price for the trade. We were thrilled! We are grateful to Matt for introducing us to Alex, he was awesome to work with!

Tom Wood Volkswagen

• Absolutely amazing and friendly staff
    November 11, 2017

Tom Wood Volkswagen

Everyone there was extremely friendly and helpful. I found the perfect car for me! Matt Weiper is an excellent salesman and I would recommend him to anyone! Da???Shawn Jackson was also extremely helpful with giving me information on my car prior to the purchase.

Tom Wood Volkswagen

We¿¿¿re glad you¿¿¿re happy with your new vehicle¿¿¿and with us. Please feel free to tell others. We¿¿¿re proud of the way we treat people, and we¿¿¿ll do the same for them.

• Awesome
    November 9, 2017

Tom Wood Volkswagen

Two great things: A fine pre-owned vehicle and an excellent review. That means you¿¿¿re happy and we¿¿¿re happy. Thank you so much.

Very professional and helpful especially my salesman Kenny Scott. Kenny and Brian Carlson worked hard to get me the right price and payment for me. Very satisfied with my experience and would definitely go back.

• Toom Wood Volkswagen Car Services

I have been going to your keystone location for all of my Passat needs even though I did not purchase my vehicle through your dealership for quite some time. I just recently got my oil changed at your location earlier today. Unfortunately, this will be my last time ever paying for service at your facility. The past times I have brought my vehicle in to get my oil changed, it took at least 2 hours to get it done. This time, I made sure to make an appointment ahead of time to avoid the wait. It seems every time I arrive and walk into the office to speak to someone to check my vehicle in, there is almost no one in the office. The only one to two people in the office are either on the phone for what seems to be a long period of time, or talking to each other and ignoring that I have been standing in front of them for at least 5 minutes. I understand they are busy, but I am also in customer service and don't just ignore a customer that just walked in and leave them standing there for a period of time. It doesn't matter what age the customer is that walks in, it's unacceptable, and I wouldn't be writing a complaint if it hasn't happened every single time I have brought my vehicle in. No one has EVER came to get me in the waiting area to notify me that my vehicle service has been completed, or close to being done. From past experience, I have always known to go check myself at the office after at least and hour and a half of waiting to see if my car is ready or close to being done. I made my appointment today for 1:30pm and had class at IUPUI downtown at 3pm. You would think an oil change wouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes, let alone two hours. Especially if you had previously made an appointment ahead of time to avoid this from happening again. The customer service I have encountered countless of times, and the amount of wait time I have had to endure for AN OIL CHANGE is disappointing and continues to be a let down. I also had to miss my college class because of this. I parked my car in the garage at 1:15pm and did not pull out of the parking lot until around 3:30pm. I will be sure to hinder other Volkswagen owners from ever using your services, even if it's a small service such as a basic oil change (unless they want to wait 2 hours or more). Over priced for the lack of customer service and efficiency.

• Professional hassle free experience
    October 27, 2017

I searched on line for a Tiguan and found a good match at this dealership. They had a great selesction if cars and the rep was helpful. My only negative comment is that the website states the car as certified for the piece when it wasn???t and I felt that???s false advertisement

• Great place, friendly staff.
    October 23, 2017

We had Kenny Scott as our salesman today. He was very helpful, easy to talk to, not pushy at all. He did a great job! Brian was great too!

• 2017 CPO VW Touareg
    October 19, 2017

Kasey and Stephan were very helpful in my purchase. I found the vehicle online and they did a great job negotiating a deal over the phone as I live in Illinois. In the date of purchase the car was detailed and ready for delivery, and all the paperwork was arranged to get me in and out in short order. Overall a great experience working with them.

• Used Car Drama
    October 18, 2017

I purchased a used Volkswagen from another Tom Wood dealer, but brought it to Volkswagen to get a second ignition key. During my visit, the service technician found several other problems with my car. He said that they had recommended service to the previous owner. The service staff could not have been more helpful. The service tech (James) took time to show me exactly what needed to be repaired on my car to make it safe for my granddaughter to drive. They immediately offered me a loaner car. Jack Harrell took time to talk to the general manager to see if he could help with the repairs. He also recommended that I contact the general manager at the dealership where I purchased my car to see if they could help since I had purchased the car less than two weeks ago. My initial conversation with the dealership did not go well since I bought the car "as is". I was able to follow up with the general manager who was very willing to help me, and offered options to my service needs. When I returned to The Volkswagen dealership I found that they had already started the repairs on my car. I instantly thought that I would be responsible for the expense of all the repairs. That's when I was introduced to Sam and Joe. After explaining the entire situation to them, Joe instantly got on the phone with the general manager from the selling dealership and worked out a plan to help with the repairs on my car. WOW! I have never worked with a car dealership that went to so much effort to make sure that I was happy with the outcome of my service / purchase. They truly went the extra mile to put their customer first. What a great first impression. Thanks