4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 324 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

324 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Volkswagen from DealerRater.com

Totally Satisfied
    April 6, 2018

I worked with Vu, my service advisor, again and felt very comfortable with his advise and suggestions on service and parts required. I can???t say en...ough good things about Vu and the quality customer service I receive at Tom Wood Volkswagen.

Key replacement
    January 22, 2018

Went for an extra key for our Jetta Denver handled the issue well. Key ordered and delivered in less than a week. Previous sales rep was supposed to... have done this November, but never did.

Tom Wood Volkswagen

We appreciate your business and your kind words. We hope you¿¿¿ll trust us for all your vehicle service needs.

Awful customer service
    January 17, 2018

Luke said he will not serve me, in getting my car serviced. This is discrimination, I am of an ethnic minority and this is absolutely unacceptable fr...om Volkswagen.

Tom Wood Volkswagen

We are incredibly sorry to hear of this- Please reach out to me so I may rectify the situation. Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you on... your next service visit. Kindest Regards, Jerry Williams, Service Manager at Tom Wood Volkswagen, 317-705-7024, Jerry_Williams@tomwood.com

3D Paintless Dent Repair
    December 29, 2017

This was our second vehicle that we have had worked on at 3D and both times were great experiences and always under promised/over delivered. David Mor...gan does an excellent job communicating the process.

Tom Wood Volkswagen Services
    November 9, 2017

I have been going to your keystone location for all of my Passat needs even though I did not purchase my vehicle through your dealership for quite som...e time. I just recently got my oil changed at your location earlier today. Unfortunately, this will be my last time ever paying for service at your facility. The past times I have brought my vehicle in to get my oil changed, it took at least 2 hours to get it done. This time, I made sure to make an appointment ahead of time to avoid the wait. It seems every time I arrive and walk into the office to speak to someone to check my vehicle in, there is almost no one in the office. The only one to two people in the office are either on the phone for what seems to be a long period of time, or talking to each other and ignoring that I have been standing in front of them for at least 5 minutes. I understand they are busy, but I am also in customer service and don't just ignore a customer that just walked in and leave them standing there for a period of time. It doesn't matter what age the customer is that walks in, it's unacceptable, and I wouldn't be writing a complaint if it hasn't happened every single time I have brought my vehicle in. No one has EVER came to get me in the waiting area to notify me that my vehicle service has been completed, or close to being done. From past experience, I have always known to go check myself at the office after at least and hour and a half of waiting to see if my car is ready or close to being done. I made my appointment today for 1:30pm and had class at IUPUI downtown at 3pm. You would think an oil change wouldn't take more than 30-45 minutes, let alone two hours. Especially if you had previously made an appointment ahead of time to avoid this from happening again. The customer service I have encountered countless of times, and the amount of wait time I have had to endure for AN OIL CHANGE is disappointing and continues to be a let down. I also had to miss my college class because of this. I parked my car in the garage at 1:15pm and did not pull out of the parking lot until around 3:30pm. I will be sure to hinder other Volkswagen owners from ever using your services, even if it's a small service such as a basic oil change (unless they want to wait 2 hours or more). Over priced for the lack of customer service and efficiency.

Tom Wood Volkswagen

I certainly can understand your frustration with this service question. And as a store we value greatly our customers and our online reputation. It i...s not only our job but our duty that each and every customer leaves our facility with the satisfaction that we did everything we could to make their visit fair, enjoyable, and pleasant. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will continue to focus on making your experience a pleasant one and communicating more clearly.

Toom Wood Volkswagen Car Services
    November 8, 2017

Best service department in town.
    October 20, 2017

I drive over an hour to have all of my vehicles serviced here. Jon Dwyer is the guy I trust and always will, he has never let me down!

Used Car Drama
    October 18, 2017

I purchased a used Volkswagen from another Tom Wood dealer, but brought it to Volkswagen to get a second ignition key. During my visit, the service t...echnician found several other problems with my car. He said that they had recommended service to the previous owner. The service staff could not have been more helpful. The service tech (James) took time to show me exactly what needed to be repaired on my car to make it safe for my granddaughter to drive. They immediately offered me a loaner car. Jack Harrell took time to talk to the general manager to see if he could help with the repairs. He also recommended that I contact the general manager at the dealership where I purchased my car to see if they could help since I had purchased the car less than two weeks ago. My initial conversation with the dealership did not go well since I bought the car "as is". I was able to follow up with the general manager who was very willing to help me, and offered options to my service needs. When I returned to The Volkswagen dealership I found that they had already started the repairs on my car. I instantly thought that I would be responsible for the expense of all the repairs. That's when I was introduced to Sam and Joe. After explaining the entire situation to them, Joe instantly got on the phone with the general manager from the selling dealership and worked out a plan to help with the repairs on my car. WOW! I have never worked with a car dealership that went to so much effort to make sure that I was happy with the outcome of my service / purchase. They truly went the extra mile to put their customer first. What a great first impression. Thanks

My Jeep
    October 3, 2017

Jon Dwyer (service advisor) and Kyle Cordova (technician) did a great job taking care of my Jeep. Even bringing in an offmake they had the parts ready... to go when I got there. The service was quick and high quality and is why I continue to return there even though I no longer own a VW.

Senior Service Consultant

I love their service department
    October 1, 2017

Love their service department, my Step Dad Marc comes here and now I go here for all my GTi's maintenance, Jack is awesome. Last time while my Step D...ad and I was getting my work done, I started looking at the new vehicles and checked out a new GTI with APR. Was greeted by a friendly receptionist, then Jack sent me to a friendly salesman named Sam and got to meet the GM personally! I have not purchased a vehicle yet ( saving up) but when I do, I'm going to Tom Wood VW. Great place to go; dealership is awesome looking, free snacks and everyone is happy!

Tom Wood Volkswagen

Thank you so much for your kind words, our goal is to make every customer delighted and exceed their expectations.

4545 E 96th St Indianapolis, IN 46240