Chevrolet of Homewood

176 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 8, 2019

Excellent service from Mike Albright. I got the Jeep that I wanted at a great price.

October 5, 2019

Thank you Mike Albright. He is always helping and making sure that I get a great deal. He is the best salesman.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. Mike is definitely not the exception. Thank you for sharing with every...one your experience with him. Please know we're always here with the same great service whenever you need either service or another vehicle in the future, thank you!

• June 16, 2017

Great looking to up grade my sonic to a Malibu for my BIRTHDAY if possible

Brenda Jefferson, thank you so much for the positive review! We are EXTREMELY excited for your future upgrade and we know it will be the best birthda...y present ever!

October 2, 2019

Homewood of Chevrolet is very awesome with dealing with their customers!

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Chevrolet of Homewood. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We sincerely v...alue your business and look forward to your next visit!

May 15, 2019

This is good but the prices need to be lower I like it very much but lower prices because and I like it so a

Thank you for the feedback Lia. Not sure if you know, but we have a low price guarantee, we are confident that we will offer you the lowest price in t...he area for the same vehicle elsewhere. Next time you're in the store we encourage to ask our staff about it. Thank you for the rating and we hope to see you soon!

March 23, 2019

Very effecienf,courtious, and fast. Great to work with.

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call o...r stop by. Have an awesome day!

January 11, 2019

Went in for oil change and tire replacement, all staff was very friendly and welcoming.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call.... We're always happy to help!

November 13, 2018

For the most part, this dealership is not bad and are legitimate. I could be picky about certain things with my car purchases and the years I’ve been with... them, however at the end of the day, they always take care of me as a valued customer and I appreciate the service.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle!

October 25, 2018

They told me how long it was going to take to have my vehicle serviced and it was on the money. All friendly employees

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Chevrolet of Homewood and we hope to see you again soon! If you h...ave any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

October 25, 2018

I’ve used this dealership a couple times in the past. All of my experiences have been great so this has become my preferred dealership. Tina Lonkar, the... Internet Sales Manager, greated me at the door. She took the time to make sure I knew about all of the specials and deals Homewood Chevy had to offer before introducing me to my saleswoman...Lemanda Lee. This young lady is phenomenal. Mrs. Lee definitely went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the truck I was most comfortable with at a price that was suitable for me. Then I met Bob Cuban...”The Number Cruncher” All I’ll say is Mr. Cuban worked his magic. I walked out with a truck for the same price that I paid for cars in the past. This team made my buying experience very pleasurable. I will use this dealership again.