Chevrolet of Homewood

171 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 11, 2019

Went in for oil change and tire replacement, all staff was very friendly and welcoming.

November 13, 2018

For the most part, this dealership is not bad and are legitimate. I could be picky about certain things with my car purchases and the years I’ve... been with them, however at the end of the day, they always take care of me as a valued customer and I appreciate the service.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need se...rvice or another vehicle!

• June 16, 2017

Great looking to up grade my sonic to a Malibu for my BIRTHDAY if possible

Brenda Jefferson, thank you so much for the positive review! We are EXTREMELY excited for your future upgrade and we know it will be the best birthda...y present ever!

October 25, 2018

They told me how long it was going to take to have my vehicle serviced and it was on the money. All friendly employees

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Chevrolet of Homewood and we hope to see you again soon! If you h...ave any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

October 25, 2018

I’ve used this dealership a couple times in the past. All of my experiences have been great so this has become my preferred dealership. Tina Lonkar,... the Internet Sales Manager, greated me at the door. She took the time to make sure I knew about all of the specials and deals Homewood Chevy had to offer before introducing me to my saleswoman...Lemanda Lee. This young lady is phenomenal. Mrs. Lee definitely went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the truck I was most comfortable with at a price that was suitable for me. Then I met Bob Cuban...”The Number Cruncher” All I’ll say is Mr. Cuban worked his magic. I walked out with a truck for the same price that I paid for cars in the past. This team made my buying experience very pleasurable. I will use this dealership again.

October 22, 2018

Great people to do business with, friendly and very concerned about the needs of your car. Top.of the line service. Questions were answered right away.... I was able to call and check to see if my car was ready. Very reliable service. I recommend that people bring there Chevy to Homewood.

We're pleased to know we have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel ...free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day! and thank YOU for a wonderful review!

October 13, 2018

Chevrolet of Homewood is very friendly and quick!! Great customer service

August 14, 2018

Awful experience, awful customer service, they play games in this department and lie. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME here unless you want to waste $

Hi, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like to get some more details about your experience with us. So please give us th...e opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us (708) 251-4692. and ask for Darrick Harris! Our customers are EXTREMELY important o us and your satisfaction is a must.

July 31, 2018

Took 4 visits to repair trunk lock on new car. Defrost never worked correctly they refused to repair it under the warranty They kept telling me some fairy... tale about condensation as if I’ve never owned a car before.

Hi, we regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Our customers are EX...TREMELY important to us and your satisfaction is a must. We CANNOT allow customers to leave this dealership feeling like this so please, give us a call so we can try to resolve this issue! 708-799-2000 ask for Nate Anderson, we'll be patiently waiting for your call!

July 28, 2018

I had visited this dealership a while back and got a really good impression. The salesperson was helpful, friendly, informative, and not pushy at all.... I would have gladly bought a car from him however at the time I was not in the market. I was with a friend who was looking around. Recently they had an u beatable price on a car that I wanted. However, being in a different state, I wanted to purchase it remotely. Unfortunately I was told that I could purchase it remotely, however I would still have to visit the dealership to sign paperwork and such. If we could have done the sale via computer/fax etc, I would have purchased the car sight unseen. Maybe they will find a way to sell remotely in the future as I would absolutely buy from them. I know remote purchases CAN be done because I have done it before from a dealership. Other than that, they were wonderful!!