2.5
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • they helped me out

I bought an SUV 2 years 2 months ago bought an extended warranty at that time ran out almost 60 days ago fuel pump went out contacted dealership even though warranty had run out and ask if they would be willing to help turns out they did they paid for half of repair bills I feel as though they went above and beyond what they had to do thank you drive now auto credit

• Faulty vehicles, don't buy!!

When I bought my car i had no credit, no cosigner, and a part-time delivery job. Ive owned the car 1 year, its been in the shop 7 times and is now too dangerous to drive. I pay double the Blue Book value and that extra pay doesn't come with any better service. Im forced to look into other dealers to get this car off my hands. No matter what your excuse please don't buy a car from here, it just might kill you.