• Painless Experience

Best car lot I have ever been to. Chris is amazing and the rest of the staff are all very friendly and helpful. Buying a car is very stressful, they made the whole experience very pleasant.

• AWESOME!!!

We bought a Hyundai accent a few years ago they were great they worked with us on any repairs and all. We just bought a 2001 Chevy Colorado and they we very good to us and got everything done in a very timely manner. I would definatly recommend them to others. Thank you Mike C, Mike S,Mary,Brenda, and Karen. Looking forward to working with you a even longer. You have an awesome team at drive now. Thank you for all you have done for us.

• Chris and mike are awesome!

Chris an Mike were great they worked with me very well I came in not great credit they worked numbers for me an got me a great deal

• they helped me out

I bought an SUV 2 years 2 months ago bought an extended warranty at that time ran out almost 60 days ago fuel pump went out contacted dealership even though warranty had run out and ask if they would be willing to help turns out they did they paid for half of repair bills I feel as though they went above and beyond what they had to do thank you drive now auto credit

• Faulty vehicles, don't buy!!

When I bought my car i had no credit, no cosigner, and a part-time delivery job. Ive owned the car 1 year, its been in the shop 7 times and is now too dangerous to drive. I pay double the Blue Book value and that extra pay doesn't come with any better service. Im forced to look into other dealers to get this car off my hands. No matter what your excuse please don't buy a car from here, it just might kill you.