• Nissan Rouge

My experience at Joe's Auto Mall was fantastic. I was looking for a used car and my mom- who actually purchsed her car there- suggested Joes. Jeff was professional and understanding and helped me find something that was in my price range. I couldn't be happier with my Nissan Rogue and I would highly recommend this place for great service from Jeff and Manny.

• Ford Escape

It was a refreshing experience. They were not your typical used car guys. Very professional. Jeff was courteous and accommodating.

Hi Montell. Thanks for the terrific review. Best of luck with your new Escape!

Hi Montell. Thanks for the terrific review. Best of luck with your new Escape!

• Good experience

I had a pleasant experience buying my new car from them. Would definitely recommend. Jeff was very helpful.

Hello Allen, We appreciate you taking the time give us a review about your experience here. Best of luck with your new Acura!

• Great Place

Jeff was a great salesman to work with. We knew what we were looking for and he found it for us.

Hi Sarah. Thanks for coming down from Falmouth to buy your Camry from us. We appreciate the business and great review. Ken Walsh General Manager Joes Auto Mall

• Excellent experience

Hi Mary! It was a pleasure working with you. Good luck with your new Mercedes! Ken Walsh General Manager Joes Auto Mall

We had a terrific experience with Joe's Auto Mall. Jeff in sales was very helpful and professional. They worked with my insurance and did all the registration work for me too. Very happy!

• Repeat Customer!!!

Hello. Thank you for your repeat business. We look forward to helping you in the future!

A very pleasant experience with both the salesman (Joe Amaral) and finance manager. This is my 2nd purchase from here and I will be coming back next year for my wives car.

• Nissan Versa

Hi Natasha. Thank you for the terrific review! I'll be sure to pass this on to Jeff. We appreciate your business.

I had a very good experience here with Jeff. I felt that he cared about me and my concerns. He was extremely helpful it finding the car that fit my needs. I would recommend this place and Jeff for any new customer from New Bedford or out of State.

• Altima

Great service. No pressure from the sales men. I would recommend coming here. The process was quick and easy.

We are pleased that you had a great experience with us. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

• Excellent service and extremely fair prices!

The staff at Joe's was extremely professional and courteous. The car buying process was made so easy! Happy wife Happy life! Thanks again guys!

Hi Seth. Thank you so much for the terrific review. It was a pleasure helping you guys once again. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

• Happy Customer

Went their looking used car. Awesome Service. Great dealership.

Hi JR. Thank you for the good review! We appreciate it! We look forward to continue to serve your automotive needs.

Went their looking used car. Awesome Service. Great dealership.