Koehne Chevrolet Buick GMC

Average based on 50 reviews.
  • Great customer service!

Courteous and knowledgeable! All my questions were answered. I had an oil change and tire rotation done. The person at the service desk was truly concerned when he couldn't contact me by phone while I was doing errands during this time! When I returned, he was clearly relieved to see that I came back at a reasonable time and that I didn't have to wait. We looked at the phone number that I gave him, and I gave him the wrong number to contact me. They were all so sincere! I love Marinette Koehne Chevrolet!!!

• First time buying a new vehicle.

Excellent staff, very friendly, helpful and understood my needs. Totally took the time to answer all my questions and treated me with respect. I would highly recommend to others!!!

• consumer

very freindly, fast service, highly recommended, I am very pleased with the service

• Nice people

Everything went very smoothly and all the employees were very polite. The new building is outstanding and a fun place to have my car serviced.

• Great service

Came in for a oil change and they where very helpful. I need a air filter too.and in need of tire..thank you very much Brian and the crew..glad we have great customer service right here in Marinette..

• Fast, Professional, and Friendly

The service team is very professional and friendly. Got the job done in a very reasonable amount of time, couldn't ask for more.

• Walter J Jarosinski

everyone was very polite and professional. Came in before my appointment and they took care of almost immediately. Was out very good time.

• service

The service person explanded all that was done very well. I did not have a appointment for oil change,they got it done a well. Thanks for gettint it done..

• Great Buying Process, Friendly, New Facilities.

Purchasing a big ticket item such as a new vehicle can be a stressful time for some people. However, Koehne Sales Consultant Corey Romasko makes this experience much less so. His "no pressure" style and commitment to giving the customer the "best deal" attribute to his success. It was enjoyable to work with someone of his character, integrity, and his willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty. He is a "stand out" individual, certainly a reflection of Koehne Chevrolet Buick GMC Inc. in Marinette, WI. Thanks Corey! My Black 2015 Chevy Silverado 1500 High Country 4X4 Crew Cab is AWESOME!

• clean shop great service

not a planned visit. engine light came on at 800 am and my car was fixed by 900 dept manager checked at it was still under warranty. thank you merry christmas