Koehne Chevrolet Buick GMC

• Great customer service!

Courteous and knowledgeable! All my questions were answered. I had an oil change and tire rotation done. The person at the service desk was truly concerned when he couldn't contact me by phone while I was doing errands during this time! When I returned, he was clearly relieved to see that I came back at a reasonable time and that I didn't have to wait. We looked at the phone number that I gave him, and I gave him the wrong number to contact me. They were all so sincere! I love Marinette Koehne Chevrolet!!!

• Great service

Your people are friendly and efficient. The work is done promptly and I am notified when it is completed. I appreciate all these things.

• Truck Purchase

Friendly salesman helped find a nice truck at a good price. The GMC Elevation is more than I expected with many great features.

• Great facility, great staff, lots of options

The fact that your staff members went above & beyond the call of duty to find me a vehicle that suits my financial situation - and needs - when in the end you didn't end up making much at all on the deal. That's beyond rare in today's economy, and it practically brings a tear to my eye. A lot of life is about "paying it forward" and I hope someday I can return such a favor.

• Lied to customer

Sales people are great but make sure you get everything from your deal before you put money down on the vehicle. They won't honor their deal. Wrote letter to owner, never heard back. Would not recommend this dealership.

• Joe and Chris are great to work with.

Joe went through all our options. He was straight forward and honest. He was a pleasure to deal with. I want to thank Chris for setting us up with Joe. We normally deal with Chris, but he was going to have surgery and did not want to leave us hanging. It was selfless of him to gear us toward Joe. We have enjoyed working with both Chris and Joe, and plan to continue to do so.

• Terrible

Terrible, they cant even do a simple oil change. went in to get an oil change, 2 hrs later it was semi done. They ended up blowing the engine

• New car purchase

Everything went well with the purchase. Very nice place to deal with. The sales person and staff are friendly and courteous.

• My Great Experience

Charlie was great! he was knowledgeable, cared about what I was looking for and strived to find a vehicle that I would be happy with. He took his time with me, not pushy at all, let me make my mind up. Charlie was very professional and he will be an asset to your sales team. I am so happy I was his first sale....he deserved it and I deserved my very nice new vehicle... There were a couple of other sales people that I had encountered during my time choosing and all were very personable, polite and made me feel special so I Thank you.

• First time buying a new vehicle.

Excellent staff, very friendly, helpful and understood my needs. Totally took the time to answer all my questions and treated me with respect. I would highly recommend to others!!!