New 888-839-3002 Dealer Website
Used 888-839-2271 Email Dealer
Service 888-839-6439

• Great service quick - friendly

Got in got out even though I was early for my appointment .The staff was Pleasant and friendly. I appreciate how efficient KIA is.

• Great Guideance

My wife and I recently purchased a pre-certified used car from Car Town Kia. David Levy, the customer specialist we dealt with was extremely knowledgeable and made our experience very educational. The staff members that assisted David along the way also made our experience easier and treated us very well. We didn't feel like ordinary buyers. I would highly recommend Car Town Kia on Lexington Road in Nicholasville, Kentucky to anybody that was looking for any type of car purchase.

• Great experience!

Friendly efficient and knowledgeable staff. JP Hunt did a great job. In and out in short order.

• Great Service and Saleman!!

Had a wonderful experience at this dealership. My salesman, Chris Brown, was terrific and I will highly recommend him and this dealership to friends searching for a new vehicle. Kudos to Chris and the rest of the staff for making me feel welcome and comfortable with my buying experience!

• ALWAYS CARTOWN KIA!

I just purchased my third Kia Sorento from Cartown Kia and would never go anywhere else. They are always so friendly, courteous and helpful. My sales associate, J.P. Hunt, was so pleasant and went out of his way to make sure I was happy with my new car. He spent a lot of time showing me how to operate and use a lot of the features that were new to me. Since the sale, he has followed up with phone calls to make sure everything is going well. Thank you, J.P. and Cartown Kia.

• LOVE CAR TOWN KIA

Came in with no expectations and was surprised at how easy going and professional the dealership is. I worked with Philip Neuman and he was insightful and informative and with Jay Canzieli who was patient with all my questions. Would highly recommend again. H. Blair

• Totally exceeded my expectations!

Unexpectedly, I found myself in the market for a vehicle. I knew several people who owned a Kia vehicle and when asked, each person said they would buy another one. We shopped several different brands but came back to the Kia Sorento. CarTown Kia was the dealership we chose and I can not rate our sales experience high enough. There was no pressure. Our salesman let the product sell itself. We received a fair price for our trade in and the financing was an easy process. We've had our Sorento for nearly a month and are very satisfied. I would most definitely recommend CarTown Kia and the Kia Sorento for anyone looking for a new car.

• Cartown Kia, Nicholasville, Ky

Kind, courteous, professional and amazing customer service! I recommend to anyone looking for a new or used car.

• Excellent Service!

I have bought my second car from Car Town Kia and I would recommend working with the staff there to anyone! The entire process was smooth and I did not feel pressured at all. Everyone there was polite and professional. The service was great! That really helps when you are making a big decision like buying a car. I enjoyed the first experience so much that I couldn't pass up working with Car Town Kia when it came time to get another! Adam and JP are both excellent to work with! They both helped me so much and I enjoyed working with both of them!

• Wonderful Buying Experience!

Absolutely Perfect Buying experience! Sales staff was knowledgeable and courteous. The listened to my needs and budget and was able to find the exact car to suit. The warranty they offer can NOT be turned down! I can drive my three small children in confidence that we are in a safe and dependable vehicle! I highly recommend Car town KIA in Nicholasville KY! They are THE BEST! (Salesmen: Eric Rose and Sales Manager: Adam Richey were BEYOND amazing!)