• once I got it scheduled the service was great.

Mike was knowledgeable and very friendly. The service was done on time and at the quoted cost I will return.

Hi Floyd! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We are happy to hear that everything went well for you. We will pass your feedback along to Mike. Drive safely. Sincerely, Mark Mitsubishi Team

• Great service

The amount of time I waited and the amount spent was reasonable. I like being able to make an appointment for service.

• Good, fast, service.

Friendly people. Got updates on my vehicle as it was being worked on. Had to return some clips, which was not a problem and went very smooth.

• Great Service

I liked that the sale was about me and not the salesman. I didn't feel pressured or manipulated into my purchase. I also liked that I felt appreciated.

• Amazing service

I appreciated being kept up to date daily (sometimes twice a day) with what was going on with my vehicle.

• Great service, very friendly staff...

That I was able to have my vehicle checked on short notice. During the time my vehicle was in the shop, I was kept up-to-date on what was happening.

• Great service

Super fast and great customer service. Was in and out in under 30 mintues. Also able to squeeze me in with short notice.

• Great Service

Mike and the staff are very friendly and always make me feel like they put my safety first in any maintenance done to my car.

• Great, personal service

Friendly staff who's always willing to help and answer questions. I like how honest they are and that they don't try to sell you things you don't need.

• First oil change

I came for first service on a new car. my tire light was on and one of my tires was not holding air.

Thanks so much for the nice review, Miranda! We really appreciate this feedback. It was our pleasure doing business with you. All the best, Mark Mitsubishi Team