Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

679 reviews

679 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 25, 2017

This was a 6th BMW vehicle in my family and I have to say the best experience! Everyone at the dealership was great. Special thank you to a Sales Manager... Eric Millar and a Sales Associate Ali Hussein for a caring, fun and highly professional experience !!! M. Vladi

Thank you for your review! Your experience is important to us, and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed working with Eric. We value your business ...and hope to see you again soon! Best, Pranav Gill, General Manager

September 17, 2018

We had a serious car issue while en route to our holiday weekend in Western Mass. We had the car towed in late Saturday afternoon, and Robert was there... to greet us. We were under a lot of stress, and Robert took care of everything in very quick time. He had the loaner car ready, we just moved our luggage and family members over, and were on our way. He was quick to follow up after the holiday, and walked me through the step by step repairs over the phone so that I can make an informed decision. I really appreciated his endless patience and help. I would absolutely recommend working with Robert. Without him, I think our weekend would have been a disaster.

September 14, 2018

My experience was excellent. Phil provided me very good information as soon as I asked many times. Henry Ding was my client advisor. he was very friendly,... helpful, and honest! His skills were very professional, and gave me a great deal on new X3.. I'm so happy with my purchase! Thank you

September 1, 2018

We had a great experience working with Charlie Karkaetedes (CKarkaetedes@herbchambers.com) when purchasing our electric vehicle (i3). Charlie was knowledgeable,... diligent, attentive and professional. Doing financing was also very efficient. Great experience all around. Thank you!

September 1, 2018

I really enjoyed working with Pascal Abu-Ali and appreciate all his hard work to get me in and out quickly. I will definitely be coming back to BMW of... Sudbury for when my husband wants to upgrade his current BMW.

August 23, 2018

We had a great experience purchasing our 2018 BMW X3 from Charlie Karkaetedes. We were impressed with the amount of communication we received from Charlie.... He kept in touch with us throughout the process of ordering the car with the options we wanted and kept us updated on the build timeline. Once the car was delivered to the dealership, Charlie spent a fair amount of time going over the entire car and kept asking if we had any questions. He also followed up after we left to make sure we were enjoying the car. We would recommend Charlie wholeheartedly if you are in the market for a BMW. This is our third one but our first at this dealership and we would not hesitate to go back when we are in the market for another one.

August 23, 2018

August 22, 2018

We bought 2 new cars in April and May from Charlie. Not only is his knowledge of the products unmatched, he is simply one of the nicest people I know.... He could not have been more helpful and made the process simple. Could not recommend anyone more.

August 22, 2018

Although I have had BMW???s for a number of years, the last three vehicles, including my most recent 2018 340x, Charlie Karkaetedes was my salesperson.... Charlie K is an asset to the Herb Chamber???s BMW organization. He has always provided me with a thorough knowledge of the product and a loyalty to this customer as I moved forward. There have been times when his opinion was important to me after the purchase was completed. There are always decisions to be made and Charlie was high on my list in reaching out for an opinion and feedback. I will look forward to continuing my association with Charlie K.

August 12, 2018

very disappointing experience, true BAIT & SWITCH ad, advertised a special on a x1 that matched the description of the majority of the ones they had in... stock and it was a great deal so I contacted them. Well after a fair amount of back and forth with no numbers Courtney finally tells me that deal is on one specific car that is "new" but has 4,000 miles and has been used by people. NOTHING in the ad stated this car was anything but new, and what kind of ad is for one specific car?? The ad was meant to get people in and of course that one would be gone, and then tell them the real price which is considerably higher. Just a very shady tactic that gives dealers a bad name. Thought the deal was too good to be true, and it's because it was, BE VERY CAREFUL BEFORE YOU WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HERB CHAMBERS!

Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

I apologize that you are unhappy with your experience with us. However, we did have an issue with our email system and I believe that was brought to y...our attention. We reached out to you and answered all your questions regarding the lease ad and the pricing on the vehicle you were interested in. We have not heard back from you yet- if you would like to speak with me directly please feel free to email me, Pranav Gill, General Manager- Pgill@herbchambers.com or phone (508) 903-5309. Thank you.