4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 662 reviews

662 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury from DealerRater.com

• February 25, 2017

This was a 6th BMW vehicle in my family and I have to say the best experience! Everyone at the dealership was great. Special thank you to a Sales Mana...ger Eric Millar and a Sales Associate Ali Hussein for a caring, fun and highly professional experience !!! M. Vladi

Thank you for your review! Your experience is important to us, and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed working with Eric. We value your business ...and hope to see you again soon! Best, Pranav Gill, General Manager

July 18, 2018

I recently purchased a X1 2018 from Malcolm. His selling skills were excellent and his ability to help me close the deal were very good. He handled al...l the paperwork and the delivery was as promised. Great dealership and great salesman. Jim Buckley

July 12, 2018

Previously, I had written a negative review for BMW of Sudbury. They have since gone over and above to make things right! I can't be happier!!! I am d...riving an amazing car and that is thanks to Anthony Carbone and Alex Robbins. I would not hesitate to deal with this dealership in the future. THANK YOU!

Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Happy to know that we were able to turn your experience with us around. We never want our customers to leave unhappy. We hope to work with you again i...n the near future, and wish you many happpy miles! Best, Pranav Gill, General Manager.

July 10, 2018

My wife and I where looking for a new all wheel drive vehicle and we made our decision between two brands. We decided to go to BMW first, Dan Mahoney... made the buying experience seamless and we ended up just purchasing a vehicle the same day through Dan. He explained the entire process without any pressure tactics, broke down the numbers, made us feel very comfortable with our decision. He was truly professional throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend anyone to work with Daniel Mahoney for their next vehicle purchase, and his team at Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury was very effective.

July 9, 2018

We have been using BMW of Sudbury for our service needs for the past 5.5 years. We like their customer service and the car has been running smoothly. ...We have had a rotating cast of service advisors so far, but I think I will be sticking with Robert Cohoon in the future.

June 27, 2018

My Service Advisor Robert Cohoon has very great people skills, and I always look forward to having my BMW 228ix Services at Herb Chambers Sudbury, MA!...~ Thanks again for your fantastic Service -John Scott Morgan!

Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Thank you for your review. Glad you enjoy getting your car serviced with us and Robert! -Pranav Gill, General Manager.

June 24, 2018

Great experience purchasing a car. We worked with Umit Ozturk and had such a great experience that we ended up with two cars. Umit was professional an...d responsive to our needs. We also worked with David Loftus upon delivery-he was fantastic as well. I would highly recommend this dealership as well as the sales staff we were fortunate enough to work with.

Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Happy to know that you enjoyed working with Umit and David- they will be happy to read this. Happy miles.... Best, Pranav Gill, General Manager.

June 20, 2018

Had a great experience with sales representative, Umit Ozturk. He was able to find exactly what my wife and I were looking for in the most profession...al yet down to earth way.

Thank you for your review. Happy to know that you had a great experience. -Pranav Gill, General Manager.

June 12, 2018

This was my first experience buying a care sight unseen and out of state. Alex (my salesman) did an amazing job working with me through the process an...d making sure I was satisfied at every step. From my first contact with this dealership to my final contact, they were professional and helpful. I would work with BMW of Sudbury again if I every have need of a new BMW.

Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Happy to know that Alex provided you with great customer service and made the process nice and easy for you. Thank you for your review! Best, Pranav G...ill, General Manager.

June 8, 2018

Have known Brian ever since he joined the Sudbury BMW service team back in 2015 or 2016. Was immediately impressed and was bummed at the time I had a...n older out of warranty car I had to service elsewhere. Got a new 2018 X3 now and delighted to be back with Brian. He's definitely a car man's car guy who knows his stuff

Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

Thank you for your review. Happy to know that you enjoy working with Brian. We look forward to your next visit. -Pranav Gill, General Manager.