Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury

692 reviews

692 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• February 25, 2017

This was a 6th BMW vehicle in my family and I have to say the best experience! Everyone at the dealership was great. Special thank you to a Sales Manager... Eric Millar and a Sales Associate Ali Hussein for a caring, fun and highly professional experience !!! M. Vladi

Thank you for your review! Your experience is important to us, and it is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed working with Eric. We value your business ...and hope to see you again soon! Best, Pranav Gill, General Manager

December 1, 2018

Pranav Gill and the staff at HC Sudbury were a pleasure to work with. They helped me find the car of my dreams without going above my price point. Their... sense of humours are also on point. They helped me feel an ease instead of pressured. I would highly recommed contacting them if you are insterested in a new car. They Rock!

November 26, 2018

Robert was great from the appointment making to the car being in to service. I was updated several times with updates and pick up time . I was goven a... loaner car and it was the easiest service visit ever . Dropped it off and picked it up with nothing I was not notified about and the quality of everything was top quality. Robert followed up with me several times via text and email to make sure I loved the work and my car . I can???t rave more about the team at Herp Chambers! They are great!

Thank you for your review. Pleased to know that you had a positive experience bringing your car in for service, and are happy with the work performed.... We thank you for your business and look forward to assisting you in the future. -Pranav Gill, General Manager.

Robert Cohoon

Aram Takvoryan

Finance Manager

John Trifilo

Sales Consultant

November 15, 2018

Excellent experience at Herb Chambers BMW of Sudbury. I would strongly recommend them if you are looking for a new car and am sure your search would end... there. They will do whatever it takes to ensure you are happy and well taken care of. Amazing, caring and helping are just a few of the words I would use to describe them! Pascal is the man! Right from our first visit till we had the car, he was always there to ensure that we get what we wanted. Superb customer service. Makes you feel very comfortable, not pushy and very knowledgeable. He is truly as asset to the organization. Mr. Gill, the General Manager, is always there to ensure that you have an excellent experience, are happy and satisfied. I am sure every member in his team are awesome. A big thank you to the entire team. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I am pleased to know that you had a positive, 5-starexpereince with us. We always want to ...provide our customers with excellent customer service, and I'm glad we did just that for you. We appreciate your compliments, and I'll be sure to tell the team! Always a pleasure- Pranav Gill, General Manager.

Courtney Domeij

Client Care Specialist

Pascal Abu-Ali

November 8, 2018

I have the best service advisor - Ken Meltzer. He has always advocated for me and made sure my car was fixed perfectly and I felt happy with the outcome... and know that my car is maintained the best it can be and I know I am driving a safe vehicle. Also, it is always a pleasant experience there - which has not been the case at other dealerships. Thats why I stay here!

Thank you for your review. Happy to know that you are pleased with the service and enjoy working with Ken. He is a great asset to our team. I'll be su...re to pass this along. Best, Pranav Gill, General Manager

Kenneth Meltzer

(5.0) 20 reviews

November 8, 2018

Kenny Meltzer's top job objective is to create and maintain satisfied customers. He addresses every issue as if it were about his own vehicle. My most... recent visit was unscheduled and impromptu. Kenny found a way to fit me into the hour I had available, and completed all my my service needs. Herb Chambers' organization is fortunate to have Ken Meltzer in a customer-facing position. He is your best advertisement.

We are very fortunate to have Ken, he is a great member of our team. Thank you for your feedback and compliments to Ken. I'm happy to know that you ha...ve received 5-star service. Best, Pranav Gill, General Manager.

Kenneth Meltzer

(5.0) 20 reviews

Almir Jonuz

Service Director

(3.7) 10 reviews

November 5, 2018

I highly advise not going to the Sudbury BMW dealer!!! Go to Peabody BMW you will be treated 100% better. I am a valued repeat owner of BMWs and my husband... and I went into the Sudbury dealership after already buying and also leasing a car here. I was looking to release. We were in the dealership for about 20 minutes and no one ever came to us and asked to help us. We were completely ignored as sales associates talked and joked with each other. When we finally returned to the receptionist to proclaim our problem, the sales manager, Mark finally came out to see us. He viewed my beautiful car and exclaimed that there was $4000.00 dollars worth of damage. Aside from a tiny surface scratch the car was in mint condition. The milage was way under expected mileage and this car would certainly reap a lot of money at auction. The deal they offered us was insulting! I was planning to release an upgraded BMW model and still Mark stated I must pay $4000.00. We left and went to BMW Peabody and the minute we entered the door we were treated with the respect a customer desires! They happily took my car without a fine and they are now the lucky owners! I went and leased a Jeep Wranger having been so disillusioned by this experience. Stay away from BMW Sudbury, they will cheat you and ignore you!

I apologize that you are unhappy with your last visit. However, I feel as though there has been a huge misunderstanding here. When you came in for a l...ease inspection in August we noted that there were remaining payments on your lease, and some damage to the vehicle. The initial total was based on those two factors, but was not anywhere near $4,000.00. Since your last visit, we have sent you 13 emails, over a dozen calls, and the sales manager even tried calling you 5 times. I also tried reaching you earlier today via phone and email. If you could please call me when you have the chance I would like to discuss this further with you and clear up this misunderstanding. Thank you, Pranav Gill, General Manager.

Marc Hauman

Sales Manager

November 4, 2018

I found Manny to be extremely knowledgeable about the product,extremely helpful with regard to getting the deal done, accommodating my schedule and needs,... very upbeat , his positive attitude made my experience with BMW of Sudbury the best car buying experiences I've ever had. My wife assisted us in making the decision and she too shares my opinion of Manny

Manny DAmbrosio

(5.0) 7 reviews

November 1, 2018

This dealership knows how to comminicate. I received detailed updates daily from my service advisor Robert Cohoon. If something changed he called again.... Got me a loaner within minutes no hassle. Rhe place is realy pleasant and staff are quite accomodating

October 30, 2018

My wife and I recently purchased a car from Alex Robbins and are loving it. Alex found my wife and I wandering around in the parking lot he stopped to... chat with us and took the time to get to know our needs without pressure or expectation. He eventually found exactly what we were looking for, arranged to have it come in so I could drive it despite it being a loaner, managed to pull it from the loaner fleet and get it ready on a tight timeline, and delivered the car. He provided his cell and was incredibly responsive throughout. There were times when we came in and Alex was busy helping other customers but he took the time to literally sprint across the dealership to make sure we could get our inspection before they closed for the day. He was personable, diligent, thoughtful, patient and provided the highest level of service.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I am happy to know that Alex provided you with the 5-star service that you deserve. We hope you ar...e enjoying your new vehicle, and we wish you many happy miles. Best, Pranav Gill, General Manager

Alex Robbins