Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Albuquerque

977 reviews

977 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Albuquerque from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 16, 2020

Sanitation and health compliance is a joke to the service department. Service rep and manager used tactics to extort and intimidate me. After I paid their... extortion fee in order to get my key back, I was not allowed to leave the bay where my car was parked and had to escape through a narrow opening after they opened and closed the door on my moving car. Worst experience of my life, and all it was over is a menial $135. Guess this dealership is broke and needs to intimidate their customers into paying for things out of pocket that are actually covered under warranty. Overheard a conversation of a customer having to pay thousands of dollars personally several times for a problem with a vehicle 2 years old still within factory warranty. Do yourself a favor and drive the 10 miles to the next one down the road and stay far away from these people.

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It¿¿¿s unfortunate to hear about your experience with our service department. I¿¿¿d appr...eciate the opportunity to better understand the situation so that I can ensure everything has been handled properly. I hope you¿¿¿ll give me a call soon and we can get this sorted out together. - Fernando Ruiz, Service Manager, (505) 366-2950

September 16, 2020

These guys charged my wife for an "smoke" test but all they did was plug in to the obd port and diagnose the vehicle. They then held the car hostage and... refused to return her keys until she paid them for the work they didnt do. Stay away from these guys.

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It’s unfortunate to hear about your experience with our service department. I’d apprecia...te the opportunity to better understand the situation so that I can ensure everything has been handled properly. I hope you’ll give me a call soon and we can get this sorted out together. - Fernando Ruiz, Service Manager, (505) 366-2950

September 6, 2020

If i could rate this dealership lower than 1 star I would. They have terrible service. They told us we have to put a down payment on a vehicle and come... pick it up the next day because we couldn't wait for the financing department. Then told us the vehicle had the same features which it didn't so we asked for our deposit back and they refused to give it back to us right away. Terrible dealership with terrible service. Do your self a favor and don't buy from these idiots ever!

August 28, 2020

Monica got me the deal I wanted. No questions or dealing back n forth. I bought my Jeep in one hour. After looking for a vehicle for a year, she did... in one hour. Carol

Thank you for reaching out! We hope you¿¿¿ll come back soon if there¿¿¿s anything else that we can do for you. - Brian Sweeney, General Manager¿¿

Monica Jaramillo

Sales Professional

(5.0) 24 reviews

August 14, 2020

Purchased a pre-owned Ram from LHM. Andre Coleman was the best, he was knowledgeable, he listened to what I was looking for, didn't try to sell me something... I didn't want, no pressure, no bait and switch, just honest business. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, look up Andre at Larry H. Miller on Lomas and Wyoming, he will take care of you and get you in a car that you want with no high pressure salesmanship. He is a guy you can trust!

It's great to hear from you! We appreciate your excellent review and hope to work with you again soon. - Brian Sweeney, General Manager¿¿

Monica Jaramillo

Sales Professional

(5.0) 24 reviews

ANDRE COLEMAN

SALES PROFESSIONAL

NOT RATED

August 7, 2020

When purchasing a $65k+ vehicle, as customers we were not giving the option of our Credit Unions ongoing promotion for new vehicle loans. We were told... by the manager in so many words it is what it is and they could not accommodate us as customers regarding new loan terms. We are return customers and are very dissatisfied and would not recommend.

Thank you for reaching out. It is unfortunate to see that you are not fully satisfied with our dealership. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn... the details of your experience. Please contact me at your convenience so that I can be of further assistance. - Val Borissevitch, Sales manager

Simon Martinez

Sales

(3.9) 8 reviews

Brandon Hill

Finance Manager

(3.6) 36 reviews

July 11, 2020

I recently took my 2016 Dodge Ram 1500 for a recall on a recall (something to do with training program and not the dealer's fault) and decided to get an... oil change while I was there. The technician kindly talked me into getting my tires rotated. It would only cost $25 and the tires did need rotating. The backstory is that my right-front tire has a slow leak and prior to my last rotation, it was on the left front. It was a few days before I realized that the leaky tire was still in the right-front spot. Ergo, I was charged for a service that was not rendered. No BUENO!

Hello, it is the goal of our staff to make every visit worthy of a five-star rating. It is disheartening to see that your experience fell short of our... standard. I would appreciate the opportunity to address your questions and concerns directly. Please contact me so that I may be of further assistance. - Fernando Ruiz, Service Manager, (505) 366-2950

June 26, 2020

This is the second poor visit to the service center for me. We waited almost 3 hours for an oil change and tire rotation. The excuse that was provided... was furloughs due to Covid. If you've laid people off and are struggling to replace them, then don't book so many appointments! Additionally, my tires were not properly inflated after rotation (which happened one my first visit as well). For being a Ram dealer, it seems like you should know that the front and rear tires have different pressures. Now, I have to take more time to deflate the rear tires and inflate the front. I'm seriously regretting purchasing 3 oil changes from Larry Miller, as now I have to endure this a 3rd time.

Hello Justin, it¿¿¿s unfortunate to hear that your service experience took longer than expected. We try our hardest each day to provide a quick and e...asy visit for all of our customers. If there is anything else that we can do for you or if you have any other concerns, please give me a call and I¿¿¿d be happy to assist. - Fernando Ruiz, Service Manager, (505) 366-2950

June 16, 2020

Was lied to about my tires being rotated, when it was pointed out to them they were speachless and backtracked saying it was my fault

Hi Regina, Thank you for your review. We strive to make sure that all of our customers leave happy, and it's disappointing to learn that we missed the... mark here. If it's possible to discuss your visit in more detail, please feel free to reach out to me directly. Fernando Ruiz, Service Manager 505-366-2950

June 11, 2020

Interacting with sales via text (during pandemic) and told at 8pm in the evening to come in the next morning and the vehicle would be waiting up front... for me (ready to go). I solidified financing through my credit union on the way. Upon arrival was informed the dealership (a sales manager) had 'sold' the vehicle to another sales manager in California. Said they would attempt to 'recall' that deal but had me wait an hour to finally let me know that they could not. So much for looking out for the local customer and community. Salesman let me know they are a high volume dealer so I guess one customer doesn't matter. I reached out to local GM and no response. All poor review responses from Management state they strive for customer service excellence. I received the exact opposite.

Hello there, thank you for making me aware of your frustrating car buying experience at our dealership. We understand how frustrating it can be to lo...se the chance to purchase your intended vehicle. Please give me a call when you get a chance and we can get to the bottom of this. - Thomas Jefferies, General Sales Manager, (505) 366-2912