Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Albuquerque

904 reviews

904 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Albuquerque from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 11, 2019

On a very busy day, Howard Courtney and his mechanics promptly diagnosed and fixed a "check engine" problem on our 2009 Chrysler Town & Country. They... determined the problem was associated with 2 emission control components which they replaced.

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Should you need anything else, please let us know. - Brian Sweeney, General Manager

October 9, 2019

Took my new truck in for it's first oil change and tire rotation as part of the service plan I purchased. Everything went smoothly and I was on my way... within 2 hours. The service manager was on top of his staff and ensured all of my needs were taken care of. I even got a car wash!

Thanks for this great review! Your support is much appreciated. Should you need anything else down the road, please let us know! - Brian Sweeney, Gene...ral Manager

October 2, 2019

I stopped coming here, but I got a recall and had to take it in thought I'd get a oil change while I was at it. Usually when u pull up no one comes to... help you right away, but Velvet did and was helpful in the process. Even though I had to take it back because their was another issue when I drove off. She was patient with me and heard my concerns about the car. Now the car works just fine, but got another recall. I'll be seeing her soon.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your positive review of our dealership. Please be sure to let us know if you need anything else moving forward.... - Brian Sweeney, General Manager

September 30, 2019

I worked with Lee Feehan and he was very knowledgeable about the truck, very patient with all of my questions, and very professional when discussing... price. Overall great experience at Larry H. Miller RAM!

Thank you! We are so grateful that you came to see us and that you took the time to give such a great review. Congrats on your new truck! We look forw...ard to working with you in the future. - Brian Sweeney, General Manager

September 20, 2019

Every one was I dealt with it as very helpful and made sure I got what I came in for. I was vet pleased with this dealership

Thanks for coming to see us! We appreciate your review. Should you need anything else, please let us know! - Brian Sweeney, General Manager

September 15, 2019

Buying a used truck...great salesman to work with...(Lee Feehan). small issues that came up were addressed and resolved ...would buy a vehicle from this... dealership again

Thanks for the positive review! We appreciate your support of our dealership. Should you need anything else, please let us know! - Brian Sweeney, Gene...ral Manager

Brandon Hill

Finance Manager

(4.1) 29 reviews

September 5, 2019

Emilio made what could have been a bad experience in to the buy of a lifetime due 100% to his interest and willingness to listen to desires. He researched... questions and provided answers. Well done! I now have the truck of envy!!

Thanks for coming in! Enjoy your new truck! - Brian Sweeney, General Manager

Emilio Mena

NOT RATED

September 4, 2019

Employees are rude and don't listen. Wish I could get the cheerful attitude that I got from the salespeople when I purchased the vehicle. Had to take... my Jeep in three times for the same problem. Was told each time that it was fixed. The third time was the charm.

Alicia, thank you for reaching out. We want all of our customers to feel taken care of during their service visit. Our team is committed to providing ...a complete service experience. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please give me a call. - Fernando Ruiz, Service Manager, (505) 366-2950

August 30, 2019

Monica. She made the visit a great experience this is our second purchase as she performed her first sale in 2017 that we reached out to her and her only.

Monica Jaramillo

Sales Professional

(5.0) 22 reviews

August 30, 2019

Salesman said was "holding" vehicle, and in the process of getting ready to give down payment was told it sold the day before. Told 38 sales people there-a... lie. Salesperson would never give pricing until I said I was going elsewhere. Then he got mad, said he'd been holding the vehicle for me. Lied during pricing. Lied about a lot of things. Went down the street and I am working with a great salesperson and just ordered a new 2020 so things worked out, but would never do business with Larry Miller.

Hello, thank you for reaching out. It is unfortunate to see that you are not satisfied with our dealership. We want each customer to enjoy a transpar...ent car buying experience. If you have any additional concerns, please give me a call. We wish you the best of luck moving forward. - Thomas Jefferies, General Sales Manager, (505) 366-2912

Mike Sweis