Government Fleet Sales

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

Give them a chance but be critical bw
    April 2, 2018

Just be straight about timing. Got my car in the condition I expected. Over all happy. Just had a few things to fix that took longer than expected,bec...ause what was expected wasn't communicated clearly

Horrible Customer Service
    December 3, 2016

Your inquiries will be ignored. The bad credit financing requires you to have $2000 down, and if you have bad credit you don't just have $2k at your d...isposal, sorry, and no bank would approve you to borrow any money either. The Buy Here Pay Here vehicles are 20 or 30 years old! Its unfortunate I wasted my time with phone calls, emails and even Facebook messages in an effort to speak to SOMEONE, after being ignored for days, only to be belittled. I will happily take my business elsewhere. I work a full time job, and my bills and rent are paid on time every month. My credit issues are from student loans, so basically im being punished for getting an education. If you have not so great credit, I'd recommend you shop somewhere else. No compassion at all will be found here.

Reno Kyle
    September 2, 2016

I just wanted to thank Chris Caldon and Government Fleet Sales for the great service and the vehicle. I purchased a Ford Explorer Utility and had it s...hipped to Reno Nevada and could not be happier!! It was everything it was advertised to be and again the service was top notch. Next time I purchase a vehicle I will not hesitate to contact Chris and Government Fleet Sales. Thank you again, Kyle

no customer service
    January 14, 2016

i have spent all day trying to get hold of the lot on gladstone to find out what cars where there, the net listing is not up to date. Found out the on...e car had been sold 2-3 weeks ago and its still listed as of today. Left voice mail to get a call back, nada, nothing all day. Got though to the main lot, Chris said he would call the other guy and have him call me right back, never happened. think i'm done with these guys

No hassle, GREAT experience
    June 21, 2014

This is our 4th department purchase from Government Fleet Sales and I, yet again, couldn't be more satisfied. The Sales Manager, Chris, is new to me s...ince our last purchase and he met all of our expectations just as well as Shane (the owner) has in the past. I recommend this place to anyone looking for a great deal on a good car.

Great internet response/service.
    May 23, 2014

I was interested in a car and contacted them via internet. I received a reply back by the next day. The gentlemen came across as friendly and answered... my questions without any issue's. I have sort of followed this lot off and on because they do seem to sale at a fair price- that helps a lot of people and families as most government fleet vehicles (if not all) are well maintained. So they're doing a good service for folks. As a college student, that really helps guys like me. I will be buying an SUV from them hopefully this semester- God willing, I'll be able to swing it. I will come back again and rate them and give everyone a heads up! But my last dealing with them via internet was great and I appreciate that.

Very, very, very, bad customer service.
    August 28, 2013

I emailed them about the Buick Park Avenue on 8/22 that was advertised for $2,900. They never responded back, so what did they do? They raised the pri...ce up to $3,250 and now I won't do any business with them period. This is a joke when you try to do business with someone but when they don't respond back to your email, you have to take your business somewhere else. Good luck dealing with these people because as you see in these posts, they are not will to change their business dealing ways.

Great price and nice people.
    August 25, 2013

Bought a Charger from them a few weeks ago. Easily $1000+ cheaper than anywhere else I found. They are not a big fancy place and are pretty bare-bones..., but for the price I don't care. They were definitely very busy when I was there and I guess I can understand some of these other reviews that had trouble getting calls returned, but everyone there was nothing but nice to me and very honest and friendly. So I'd give them a chance.

Very Rude
    June 11, 2013

I will put this group on my no call list. I asked questions about a vehicle they listed on cars.com and the man was rude and short with his answers. W...hoever owns or manages this place needs to call in and ask about a vehicle and see how he is treated. Then he/she should either clean house or close the doors. Zero stars!

Bad Customer Service
    May 9, 2013

Emailed them for more information on a particular vehicle (one photo) on their website. Got 2 automated responses, 1 day apart, that they were helping... other customers. Also called the second afternoon, and the receptionist put me through to the sales person, except the call disconnected instead. Filled out their online credit app. Didn't hear anything. (positive or negative would have been okay) The next day, the vehicle was listed as sold. A few days later, I emailed about more information on a different vehicle (one photo again). Got the same automated response. Next day, called again, got through to leave a message with the sales person. Left my name, phone number and the stock number of the car I was calling about. That was 3 days ago. So I assume I won't get a call back. Must be so busy there with walk-on customers.

Government Fleet Sales