New 866-649-1695 Dealer Website
Used 866-783-8639 Email Dealer
Service 888-779-7034

Average based on 116 reviews.
  • EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!

All employees were very friendly. Ed Shuman is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I was very impressed with the teamwork displayed by all employees!

• Great Customer Service

Matt provided "EXCELLENT" customer service. Thank you very much and I am very happy Matt is part of the Kia team.

• Life-time Oil

Great Service, Great People every day all day long. Thanks for a great experience!

• Oil change and auto detail

Great service and friendly. Glad to be of any assistance when you bring your car for service

• customer

Service department is the best with having Matt on board. He always take very good care of me and my cars. Thanks Matt

• I totally admire the service department people.

Matt and Daniel are the most professional reliable servicemen in the city! These guys are always looking out for me, do I need a ride, would I like some coffee, are there any issues with the car or the service! I recommend the service department (and Kia products) to everyone that asks how I like my Kia Soul. I tell them my durable little bus is only half the good news, that Matt and Dan are the best and the service is great. Thanks!

• Car repair

They got the car in and repaired earlier than expected, they also explained everything that was done to the car.

• Good place Great Team

the whole team at Lithia Kia is absolutely wonderful! From Ed Shuman in the sales department, and Jeremy in Financing, and all the guys in the service department, they really go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and happy with your time spent there. For test Driving, buying, or service, there really isn't anywhere in Anchorage better than Lithia Kia!

• oil change

I always take our car to this dealer for oil changes. No complaints

I always take our car to this dealer for oil changes. No complaints

• Love My Sportage

I love my 2017 Sportage. I previously owned the Sorrento and thought I couldn't ever like a car more. I was wrong. I recently purchased the 2017 Sportage and although is it smaller, it has all the space I need and drives like a dream.