• EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!

All employees were very friendly. Ed Shuman is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. I was very impressed with the teamwork displayed by all employees!

• Kia Sedona

Great customer service. Very friendly, and helpful. We have Chris and he was the best salesperson we have ever had. Would go back there amd recommend all my friends and family to go there.

• Car Buying Process

Richard worked hard for me and my daughter in purchasing my daughter's dream vehicle. I truly appreciate Richard and his work ethic.

• Kia Forte Coupe

Buying a car was not a problem, everyone was friendly and helpful. If I needed to do business again it would not be a problem.

• U will leave there with a car

I I think because I came in just before closing that irritated them. One of the guys was anxious to get home and that was what he kept saying most of the time is let's wrap this up, let's get going come on I'm ready to go home. I did not go in with the idea of buying a new vehicle that night but the pressure was so great that I succumb to it. Was not too pleasant of an experience as they were for salesman around me at all times. Except for when I was signing my paperwork. Did not like all that pressure. Did not like being told that we need to hurry up because somebody needed to get home. And they still have to drive home from work. It seems like it was heavy pressure and irritation and they were not gonna let me leave without buying a car for having inconvenience them just before closing.

• New car owner

We stopped in to look and ended up buying a Kia Niro. I had not heard of the car before and frankly had a bad impression of Kias in general. I had come to see a used Subaru. Our salesman, Jesse was personable and knowledgeable. He showed us the Niro when we expressed interest in hybrids and changed our minds on a Kia!

• Good experience

Finally things are looking up at this dealership! Good friendly customer service. Didn't have to wait for a ride to work.

• Great customer treatment, low stress car buy.

Great experience, was treated with respect and not pressured in the least by Keith. Keith spent a good deal of time helping me evaluate numerous models before picking the one I wanted.

• Fantastic Dealership!

The sales associates were great. They were very accommodating and did what I thought to be the impossible. They were able to get me financing (6.9%)with a bank and into a almost new car! At this juncture I will not go car shopping anywhere else . Good Job Lithia Kia!

• Average

Our salesman Derick or Devon? I don't know. He was not personable. He was quite argumentive. He was late and didn't introduce himself for hours after arriving. He left us alone to sit several times for over an hour. The other sales people seamed great and we liked our finance guy. We are happy with the car...just not with our sales person.