3.7
  • Service, clean facilities

Service done on time and staff friendly. Facility is clean and well kept. Good experience, I will be back in the future.

• Excellent Service

It was painless and not a hard sell. My experience began via the internet and proceeded seamlessly until I drove my new Corvette home.

• Customer services

The young lady that I was greeted by when I first drove in had a warm friendly welcome with a smile

• Legacy

Awesome experience, we appreciate you all for the support, time and consideration for our needs.

• Great staff and service

I had a great experience. The staff was courteous, honest and great to deal with. So much so that I brought my son in a few days later to purchase a new vehicle.

• Satisfied Customers

We are a military family and my wife was in desperate need of a new vehicle. Our salesperson Bryant Harris made our car buying experience stress free. In addition, he kept his word and made certain additions to our vehicle were completed in a timely manner. Bryant Harris provided exceptional customer service and we look forward to doing business with him and Legacy Chevrolet again.

• Brake pads

I recommend the service department they were very friendly that were helpful and got the car ready in a timely manner. The sales department was lacking many of the car salesmans when walking around doing nothing. They were picking certain people they believed had money to do business.

• Excellent customer service

I have bought many new vehicles, but Legacy is one of the best companies, that I have had the opportunity of dealing with. Service has been great for me and my wife.

• Mr. Glisson

Took my Truck in for a front brake job. Had an 8am appointment! Waited all day long. They never called to update me. Went to pick it up at 6 pm and they had not touched my truck. Service manager could not tell me why.

• Terrible experience

Absolutely awful experience. I took my Suburban in to have some small maintenance done (back hatch repaired and break pads replaced). The woman I originally spoke to on the phone was rude, but I just let it go. I made an appointment to drop it off first thing in the morning (8:30am) and was told it would be done by the end of the day. By noon, I hadn't heard anything so I called to check and no one had even looked at my car yet. A few hours later I finally got a call with a quote (which I confirmed TWICE because I thought it seemed generously low) and gave them the go based on that quote. A few hours later, I was told that my car would not be done until the next day. THEN, when it was finally done the next afternoon, I go in expecting my total to be about $400 (maybe a little less) and they tell me I owe $750. My jaw dropped, obviously, and I told them that was wrong. Turns out, I was incorrectly quoted. I waited for 45 minutes trying to negotiate ANY type of discount since I had been wrongly quoted (and would NOT have given the go if I had known the price). They came off $120 and then a few minutes later said "never mind, we can't take anything off, the work was done so you'll have to pay the full price" and I ended up paying the FULL $750. Almost TWICE what I was quoted. Then I asked to speak to the general manager (who was in a meeting) so called and left multiple messages and never heard back. I will NEVER go to Legacy for service again.