New 877-421-3865 Dealer Website
Used 866-435-6403 Email Dealer
Service 888-431-3295

3.9
Average based on 98 reviews.
  • Purchase of new car

All the people at the dealer were great and worked very hard to get the deal done. I will be buying all of my cars from this dealer.

• Cars availability

Of the few Associates I encountered a couple of them were rude and didn't seem interested in helping and the others were very helpful. The cars that they were supposed to have they didn't have anymore they said that cars.com didn't take them off the website once they were sold, I wonder if they told them they were sold so that cars.com could take them off the website. Also the few they did still have from the website they said weren't running.

• They made the buying progress quick!

The one thing, I liked is when we entered to the dealership, there was a lot of salesmen wanting to attend us.

• francine castro

I just wanted to say that Ruben Mercado is a excellent salesperson he was actually helping my cousin instead of me and he gave us a tour of the dealership. He showed us his the service department. He showed his sale team and also told me about benefits of warranty and the benefits of financing. Along with his very large and great inventory

• Great service friendly enviand a great personality

Delving Henderson made shopping for a car real easy knows what he's doing great person to work with kept everything in my budget. Thank you Delving Henderson.

• Great Service!

I wasn't feeling confident coming to the dealership fresh off a bankruptcy but after working with Kino I was able to finance a 2013 Nissan Altima. Thanks Kino you really helped me out.

• Great service

I had a wonderful experience with Delvin...he was very professional... Took his time to explain things to my understanding... I was very satisfied with the service i received

• Extremely knowable salesman

My salesman was a young man named Colby..he was smart, extremely patient and came across as very trustworthy.

• Great service, wonderful Sales Manager

I was in Western Avenue Nissan looking for a car for my daughter. The Sales Manager Brenda Watts made my visit very pleasant and enjoyable. I didn't know what kind of car to get for a 16 year old so I was a bit overwhelmed, but Brenda helped to calm my anxiety. She was very knowledgeable about every car I was interested in and was very very patient. I did not buy a car at that time, however because of Brenda and the outstanding customer service she provided, my daughters first car will definitely be purchased from Western Avenue Nissan.

• EXCELLENT "PRiCELESS" SERVICE!!!!!

BRENDA WATTS -SALES MANAGER!!!! Go see her TODAY! This woman was a God Send!! She told me she could make it happen and she did, Single mom, 2 Kids, Bankruptcy 2 yrs ago, 1 repossession 3 yrs ago. Today I am driving!!!! Thank you Ms Watts!! I was doubtful but more than elated now. You have made my 2016 GREAT!! I hope you continue to bless more families the way you have been such a blessing to mine!