• Matthew Lopez

Amazing service. Was very friendly and help us right way. The processes was long as expected but Matt made it wonderful. We will definitely be recommending people to here. Glad to do service with you

Thank you for this review, Alexis Nerris. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that our staff could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time .

• New Car with No Hassle

Very helpful, take their time to get you into a vehicle with a price that is affordable. Very helpful

• Matthew Lopez

very nice guy and extremely knowledgeable with the entire processes. he made the buying process go though quick smooth and easy!

Thank you for this review, Pedro Reyes. We really appreciate you leaving us your input. We are very pleased to hear that our staff could make your car shopping experience so pleasurable. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time .

• Matthew Lopez

Matthew help to found my dream car then i have to said he doing very good job & and i drove up my car the same day

Thanks, Sana, for your business! We're looking forward to your next visit with us! Take care!

• Matthew Lopez

Hi Adel, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at World Auto. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

Happy with my 2014 nissan pathfinder purchase.. everybody at world auto is amzing! Matthew was my sales person her helped me with the ntire purchase. I got a great deal ! go see matthew!!

• Greatservice

Salesperson shakil. Was very helpful and what ever question I had he answered .. would recommend my friends or anyone here for a used car..

Hi Rob, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at World Auto. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

• Amazing service and great deals

Hi Dashaun, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at World Auto. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

I came and met with a man named shakil and he for ever changed my life by setting me up with my first car a 2014 Ford Fusion and an even more amazing payment and insurance plan the process was easy and understandable and he explained everything step by step making it more of a great experience

• Got my new Toyota

She was very professional and very informative about the vehicle was really nice working with her and definitely would recommend customers to her! Thank you Carolina

Damian thank you for writing this review. It was our pleasure to help you with your 2015 Toyota Camary. Please tell your family and friends about your experience with the best, World Auto. Your Friends at World Auto, Carolina

• Great Service

Great service. Shaquil was a lot of help and everything ran smoothly and quickly. Highly recommend !

Terry thank you for coming from CT for your next quality pre-owned truck. We know you will enjoy that Jeep Grand Cherokee for many years to come. Please share your World Auto experience with your family and friends. Your Friends at World Auto! Adil

• Great deals

Carolina was very polite and well mannered. She took great care of me and got me an amazing deal. Recommending this place to everyone I know!

Thank you Anthony for your review of me and World Auto! It was my pleasure to help you with your next Jeep.