• Got my new Toyota

She was very professional and very informative about the vehicle was really nice working with her and definitely would recommend customers to her! Thank you Carolina

Damian thank you for writing this review. It was our pleasure to help you with your 2015 Toyota Camary. Please tell your family and friends about your experience with the best, World Auto. Your Friends at World Auto, Carolina

• Greatservice

Salesperson shakil. Was very helpful and what ever question I had he answered .. would recommend my friends or anyone here for a used car..

• Amazing service and great deals

I came and met with a man named shakil and he for ever changed my life by setting me up with my first car a 2014 Ford Fusion and an even more amazing payment and insurance plan the process was easy and understandable and he explained everything step by step making it more of a great experience

• Great Service

Great service. Shaquil was a lot of help and everything ran smoothly and quickly. Highly recommend !

Terry thank you for coming from CT for your next quality pre-owned truck. We know you will enjoy that Jeep Grand Cherokee for many years to come. Please share your World Auto experience with your family and friends. Your Friends at World Auto! Adil

• Great deals

Carolina was very polite and well mannered. She took great care of me and got me an amazing deal. Recommending this place to everyone I know!

Thank you Anthony for your review of me and World Auto! It was my pleasure to help you with your next Jeep.

• Great experience

Carlos was a great help had a great experience will recommend to anyone

Carlos was a great help had a great experience will recommend to anyone

Hello Wilson thank you for your review of World Auto and me. So glad you made the trip from NJ for you next quality vechile with World Auto. It was our pleasure. Best Wishes. Carlos

• Great salesman ' very helpful .

Carlos was a great help from the get go ' he made sure we were taking care of quickly and we were gone with our vehicle in no time . I recommend this dealership to all . Thank you guys .

Thank you for taking the time for the review Sonia. It was our pleasure to help you with your next Honda. We take pride in our process, our Team, our quality vehicles, all priced to go. Please tell your family and friends about your experience at World Auto! World Auto Team!

• Great service !

There was great service from the beginning ' Carlos was very knowledgeable with all my questions . Appreciate them for all there help . Highly recommend .

Hello Colin, we are very happy to hear about your great experience at World Auto. It was our pleasure to help you with you 2015 330ix. Please share your experience with your family and friends of World Auto. Your Friends at World Auto, Carolina

• Great salesman

This is an awesome dealer Carlos worked with me all the way very pleased with my purchase thanks alot

• Excellent service

Got a deal on my 2013 dodge Durango Crew! Loving it!!!

Got a deal on my 2013 dodge Durango Crew! Loving it!!!