Gossett Kia Covington Pike

4.3
  • 2011 Kia Soul

I began my search on-line, found the car I wanted,and contacted the on-line representative, who helped me get an appointment for a test drive. The whole process was simple and painless. My only negative was the length of time to process the paperwork.

• Stephen Johnson/ salesman

i enjoyed working with our sales person to come to the agreement to buy our 2017 Kia soul. We only had one issue being new it smelled musty. I informed stephen about it and he had them clean it inside and deorderize it. It is still there but better. We have only had it a week. So we will see about the smell or call. He was professional and very helpful. He is a keeper for sure. Hang on to that one. Coffee was great also.

Thanks for the feedback, Brenda! We're glad you had such an enjoyable car-buying experience with us, but sorry to hear about the odor issue. If the musty smell persists, just let us know and we'll do our best to take care of that for you! Thank you very much for choosing Gossett!

• poor service

Very very and very poor service by the salesman and manager!¿¿¿¿¿

Very very and very poor service by the salesman and manager!¿¿¿¿¿

Michael, we're sorry that we were unable to come to a financial agreement during your recent visit. If there is anything else we can do to work out a deal, please give us a call and let us know.

• Will Be Back!!

Eric was Great!! He listened to what we were looking for and made it happen. Received a Great deal on a Great car. My daughter loves it. My husband and I love the safety features. We will be back.

We're happy to hear the whole family is enjoying your new ride and that Eric was able to help make it happen! Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We look forward to seeing you again!

• Kia Forte

I received excellent customer service and received a very good deal. True blessing!

• Kia Forte

That's music to our ears, Jerrica! We really appreciate your business and your kind words. Thank you so much for choosing Gossett!

• Impressed

My experience buying a car was excellent. JT Johnson is a good salesman. Everyone involved in my process of buying the car I wanted was very helpful and wanted me to get the car I really wanted. I want to thank all of them involved. I am glad that I went to Gossett Kia on Covington Pike.

Thank you very much for choosing Gossett, Regina! We couldn't be happier that JT and the team helped get you the car you really wanted. We really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Please come back and see us soon!

• Lost Customer

October 20, 2016 I met with a salesman, ordered the 2017 Passat (or so I thought) and was told I may have it by thanksgiving.. Well, it's December 14, 2016, no car, no returned calls, no nothing. I can't imagine what's going on there, but they have lost a loyal VW driver and I will go elsewhere. Customer service does not exist when a potential buyer gets "dropped" like a hot potato.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and providing us with helpful feedback. We are sorry you feel our customer service has not met your expectations. Please give us a call so we can have a chance to work this out and earn back your business.

• Services greatly appreciated

Guzman have always been a great salesman and helpful. I really appreciate everything. Time processed for everything was great!!

We are so happy to hear that repeated experiences with Gossett Kia of Covington Pike have been continuously excellent. Thanks a lot for your patronage!