Five Star Warner Robins Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Made a Great Choice
    April 2, 2014

For many years I did business with the Riverside store and over those years have sent my family to buy their cars there. Last year I felt taken advant...age of and when I went back in this year to trade, was treated like my business wasn't worth working for. My mother also had a bad experience there and went to Warner Robins to purchase her new car so I decided to check them out. That was one of the best decisions I've ever made. They treated me better than I ever expected and made the impossible happen. Chris Bozeman went over and above to help me get the deal I needed and I felt like my business really mattered to them. I did not feel pressured or given promises that they did not deliver as had happened at the other place. They understood that my time was valuable and did not waste my fuel by having me drive 45 miles to be disappointed. I could not have asked for a better experience. It is a shame that the Riverside store has put such a low value on loyal customers and I truly hope that someone will clean house and make them a value asset to the Macon area customers. As for me and my house... We will make the trip to Warner Robins. Keep up the Great work!

My dream came true
    April 16, 2018

Eric Searsy and Anthony made my buying experience pleasurable. I knew what I wanted and my price range. They made my dream come true! Thanks guys!!

Debra- Thank you for your outstanding five-star review. We greatly appreciate your positive feedback and would love to see you again.

Ms. Eartha
    March 29, 2018

It was a pleasure talking with Carlos Nelson. He was polite and caring. Carlos offer me a seat and something to drink. Carlos informed me of the best... deals Five Stars has to offer.

Worst dealership ever.
    March 7, 2018

Not one word that came from the sales reps mouth was the truth. I just don't think he had it in him. Set up a meeting to see a car. I arrived the day ...of the scheduled appointment only to discover the car had been sold the day before. I received no call, email, text or anything else telling me not to bother driving 45 miles down there to see the car because it was gone. Don't waste your time with these people.

Jerry, I regret to learn of your disappointment with your interested vehicle being sold prior to your arrival. Please know that I take your feedback s...eriously, and I would like the chance to address your concerns. Please send me an email with your preferred contact information, and I will get back to you shortly. Best regards, Brandon Hardison General Manager bhardison@fivestaronline.net

Vary happy with my service
    January 24, 2018

I enjoy taking my car to jay becousr he has a great personality and is knowledgeable the prices are decent everyone there is very helpful anytime I ha...ve questions about my car I always contact Jay first and ask him what I should do

Loving the Car
    January 16, 2018

He is a really great salesperson and I would recommend him to anyone in the market for a car. I will most likely return again for my next vehicle. Tha...nks, Darrell B.

Thank you for the high praise, Shundria! We are glad that you had a great experience with Darrell. If you need anything else, then don't hesitate to c...ontact us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Disregard of Customer
    December 14, 2017

I have a 2016 Fiat, less than 30,000 miles, under warranty. I've taken it to Five Star in Warner Robins for three different problems, the last being ...the radiator fan assembly. Two days after taking the car in I called and asked if it was ready. Brandon told me he had bad news, the radiator fan assembly was gone. He had ordered the part but there were 3,000 orders ahead of mine and the part hadn't even been manufactured; he couldn't tell me when my car would be ready. (This would suggest to me that there had been many problems such as this for there not to even be a part available, with 3,000 back orders and having to wait on it to be manufactured.) I asked about a loaner -- no. Rental? Again, no. He gave me the customer service number for Fiat. I called, was told the dealer was to furnish the rental and turn the cost in with the repair bill and they would pay it. I called Brandon back. No, he was not going to pay for the rental because "Chrysler won't pay me." Many, many phone calls and messages then transpired between my "case manager" from Fiat. and me. In the end, Fiat -- after originally telling me they would reimburse the rental -- refused to pay any, saying that it wasn't Fiat's policy to pay for a rental, it was the customer's responsibility. At one point, when I was concerned the part would not be in by the October 1st date, my case manager, Terria Cody, said she had talked with the service manager at Five Star, Mark, and if the part was not in Five Star would pay up to five days rental after the date, if needed, and Fiat would pay an additional ten days after that, if needed. A totally empty gesture on their part as I'm sure they knew the part was scheduled to arrive the next day. It so happens that 15 days rental is what I had to pay. If they were willing to pay for 15 days if the part didn't arrive as scheduled, why won't they pay for the 15 days I had the rental car? I feel that neither Five Star nor Fiat have treated me as a customer should be treated. $565.08, I'm sure, isn't a lot of money to either Five Star or Fiat, but it is to a 72 year old woman. My car is under warranty. There is an obvious defect in the part needed, considering the number of back orders and the fact it yet to be manufactured. I am entitled to reimbursement of this amount.

Thanks for your help
    October 25, 2017

Adrian was the guy I came to when noone else would approach to talk to use. Even though we were unable to buy it thank him for his patience and time.

Thank you for your five-star review, Tavares! We're glad that Adrian was able to help you during your experience with us. Please let us know if you ne...ed anything in the future. We are happy to help!

Exceeded Expectation - New Car Purchase
    October 9, 2017

I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised by this dealership. This was the first lot I stopped at after deciding to purchase a new vehicle. While ...driving around the lot I was approached by Jayson Randle. He welcomed me and asked if he could be of assistance. I gave him a vague but specific explanation of what I was looking for but that was all he needed to make it happen! My day was long but Mr. Randle and staff ensured I was well taken care of! I mentioned I hadn't eaten breakfast and Mr. Randal quickly offered a selection of snacks and drinks...I think he purchased it out of his own pocket. As the day went on other members of the staff, being aware of the length of my stay, offered me lunch. I must say...this has NEVER happened!! I purchased a vehicle on Saturday but after getting it home I realized it wasn't a good fit for my family. This was a mistake I thought I would have to live with. I called the dealership first thing Monday morning and explained my situation to Mr. Randle. He ensured I would be taken care of and that I was! He spoke with one of the managers, explained my situation and was told to come on in. It was a HUGE relief!! I came in that afternoon and was greeted as warmly as I was that Saturday ;) I felt as I was apart of the team ;) ;) I walked away with a vehicle that was much more fitting for my family and still within my budget!! I would like to say thank you to the entire Five Star Warner Robins Ga team and a special thank you to Jayson Randle as they went above and beyond the call of duty.

Thank you for the five-star review! Congratulations on finding the right car for you and your family! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a grea...t car-buying experience with us, and that Jayson took such good care of you. We will always go out of our way to take care of our customers, and we look forward to your future visits!

BRANDON RAIRDEN A TRUE PROFESSIONAL!
    October 8, 2017

from start to finish brandon an 5 star was the ultimate truck buying experiance.

Thank you for your five-star review, Shannon! We're thrilled Brandon provided you with the ultimate buying experience and will be sure to share your k...ind words with him. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with!

Five Star Warner Robins Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM