Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Downers Grove

Thank you Julie!!!

Eric did a good job communicating with and letting me know what to expect

Thank you Julie!!!

• Excellent Experience

The sales and finance team did an excellent job helping me lease a new Jeep Grand Cherokee

Thank you Debbie for the kind words!

Thank you Debbie for the kind words!

• Service

This was my first visit for service and I had a very positive experience.

Thank you Mary!

This was my first visit for service and I had a very positive experience.

Thank you Mary!

• Absolutely going back

Staff was great from the minute we walked in the door until we left with our vehicle.

Thank you Robert!

Thank you Robert!

• Car service

I made an appointment because the "check engine" light was on. I then remembered that once before the gas cap was not tightened enough and retightened it. The next day the light went off. I kept the appt. just incase. The service manager used his gizmo to read the code and told me that was all it was that I didn't need repairs. (He saved me money). I drove around to the oil change (where I always get the oil changed). Went into the showroom and talked to Frank the salesman for a few moments, came back to the waiting room and barely got a chance to sit down and my car was done. Thank you so very much. A great way to start the day. In addition, I had bought wiper blades and the oil service manager said he would put them on. This was after everything was paid for. No charge. Thank you again.

Jim, Thank you so much for the review! We are glad you were satisfied with your experience! We look forward to seeing you again!!! Sincerely, Amanda C.

• Review

Dave is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Dave is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!

• Sastified in Style

Brooke, we hope you enjoy your New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica! We look forward to seeing you again! Sincerely, Amanda C.

I was shopping for a new car, knew what I wanted and Fares definitely delivered. I couldn't be happier with my new 2017 Chrysler Pacifica. From the moment I walked in I was taken care of. The finance department was short staffed that day by the manager on duty was on top of everything and got me in and out. I purchased the protective packages with additional window tinting and the car is stunning, Frank was awesome. The service department even stayed late to complete a software update so everything could be done in one day. That's service! We're already saving for our next new car from Ziegler.

• service department

The service department did a wonderful job. They were very informative and helpful in my situation

Katy, Thank you for the great comments! Sincerely, Amanda C.

Katy, Thank you for the great comments! Sincerely, Amanda C.

• Very helpful and Quick service

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

I was asked by about 4 people if I needed help. I was greeted with smiles and the service team was very helpful. Service was done in a half hour and I was on my way. I would recommend this dealership.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

• OIl Change

Peter, Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

When I arrived for service I was sure that it would be at least 1 hour before I would be finished. There was cars in all the stalls and two waiting external, but it only took about 1/2 hour and everything needed was finished.

Peter, Thank you for the wonderful feedback!