Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Downers Grove

• Service department

Brad, Thank you for your review!

Excellent service department. I bought my Jeep at another dealer and had a bad experience with the other dealership when it needed to be serviced. I tried Ziegler after that and will not go anywhere else from here on out.

Brad, Thank you for your review!

• Phenomenal Sales Experience

Being in customer service is something I enjoy, value and should be delivered with exceptional service and that is exactly what my salesman Carlos Hernandez did! My car buying experience was not what most people claim to be. From beginning to end his friendly, attentive, humorous, and kind personality made me feel welcomed and comfortable. He listened but also advised on what the best options were for me without pressuring me just to make a sale. Buying at Zeigler and working with Carlos H. was the best customer experience! Definitely 2 thumbs up & 5 stars! SUPER SATISFIED customer!

• Not sure what you want here

LaNora, our Manager's are aware of the situation. If there is anything else in the meantime, please let me know. Sincerely, Amanda C.

I came in for passenger airbag replacement. Only criticism I would have is that it took almost 2 years between driver airbag replacement and passenger airbag replacement. That however is a matter of supply shortage, which I well understand because of the scope of the recall. There could however have been an update or two about the status of the recall. I called myself twice because of my concerns. A letter or email during that long delay would have been appreciated.

• service visit

Nancy, Thank you for your Review! We glad you enjoyed your experince! Sincerely, Amanda C.

The work was done well and timely. We were not promoted to spend more than necessary. Even left some cash in the car and it was still there when we picked up the van

• Recall service

Great timely service! I would use this dealership again

George, thank you for your review! We appreciate it!

Great timely service! I would use this dealership again

George, thank you for your review! We appreciate it!

• Ziegler Downers Grove Rocks!

Thank you for the wonderful comments!

I have to say that Brian and his Team at Ziegler are absolute ROCK STARS and I couldn't be more pleased with not only the service I recently received but their overall service over the last couple of years. Every single solitary time I've been to Ziegler I've had the same outstanding experience - whether it's buying a car, getting service or even minor questions - the team is professional, their follow-up is outstanding and they even have a great sense of humor. They continue to do the job right the first time, every time. Brian and his team could teach other companies how to do Customer service right - because they've got it wired. I couldn't be happier and wouldn't hesitate to recommend others (and have) to work with them. They simply.....get it. Thanks Brian and Ziegler for all you do - it's appreciated more than you know! Signed one very satisfied customer! (and Customer for life!)

Thank you for the wonderful comments!

• Car Repair

Had service repairs. Staff was accommodating, informative and friendly. Work was done in a timely matter and have had no issues since.

Greg, Thank you for the wonderful comments. We would like to make sure our customer's are fully satisfied with your experience. May I ask why you did not meet you expectations? Please let me know. Sincerely, Amanda C.

• Had and oil change done.

The service tech got me in out of there in an exceptional speed which I like.

Marty, Thank you again for the wonderful comments!

The service tech got me in out of there in an exceptional speed which I like.

Marty, Thank you again for the wonderful comments!

• check engine light on..

Called made appointment the next day and was in early and out with in 30 minutes. Kind and helpful service.

Thank you! We make sure our customer's vehicles are done quick and efficient.

Thank you! We make sure our customer's vehicles are done quick and efficient.

• Routine Service done well

Bob, Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Went in for routine oil change. Mentioned noise in rear end. Bad shocks. Not surprising after 102,000 miles. My car is a bit older (2006) so they had to order replacements. In and finished the next day. Satisfactory

Bob, Thank you for the wonderful comments.