Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Downers Grove

• Purchaser

The the car was everything I wanted and I felt it was a fair price.

Thank you for the great review John! I'm glad that we were able to find you the perfect car for you at Zeigler Downers Grove. Sincerely, Anthony H.

The the car was everything I wanted and I felt it was a fair price.

• Service

Service was great! I was in and out in 20 mins. Thanks again!

Dominic, Thank you for your review and visiting Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Downers Grove!

Service was great! I was in and out in 20 mins. Thanks again!

• Best Experience

Thank you for visiting Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Downers Grove! Sincerely, Amanda C.

This experience by far was the best one I have had in a long time from a dealership. I normally just shop at my local dealership for a car but decided to change it up and see what else is out there. When I walked into zeigler, they greeted me right away and took care of me. I will be coming back from now on.

• Good Shopping experience

I have never been to this location before. I highly recommended. They are on top of things and knowledgable.

• Highly Recommend

Just had a great experience at Zeigler buying a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, Vic was very friendly and knowledgeable. He worked hard for us and we were able to make a deal. I'd definitely recommend him and the dealership!!

Thank you Rachel! We appreciate your feedback. We hope you enjoy your New 2017 Chrysler Pacifica and thank you for visiting Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Downers Grove! Sincerely, Amanda C.

• Price

Thank you Jim for your wonderful review! Sincerely, Amanda C.

I came in looking for a used car since that's what I thought I can only afford. I told them my credit wasn't that great and I didn't want high payments or have a big down payment. they worked with me to get me into a new car for low payments and I have to say I am very pleased with the sales team.

Thank you Jim for your wonderful review! Sincerely, Amanda C.

• First service

Thank you for the wonderful comments! Sincerely, Amanda C.

just stopped by for my first service on my new Jeep. They took care of me and my car very well. They made sure everything was looked at and I was in and out within 20 mins.

Thank you for the wonderful comments! Sincerely, Amanda C.

• New car

GIno and Alex made my car buying experience as pleasant and easy as I think it possibly gets, which I'm extremely grateful for . thank you I love my new car!!

Jessica, Thank you for the wonderful comments. We are glad Gino and Alex were able to assist you on your new vehicle. May I ask why we did not receive a full 5 stars? We strive for each of our customer's to have a satisfying experience. Please let me know. Sincerely, Amanda C.

• Love the new Manager

Thank you for your comments! Sincerely, Amanda C.

The new service Manager at ziegler was great! He explained everything thoroughly what was wrong with my car. I have been here previously and noticed a huge change.

Thank you for your comments! Sincerely, Amanda C.

• Hyundai Elantra

Thank you for the great feedback! Sincerely, Amanda C.

I only came in to check out the 2016 Hyundai Elantra ended up buying it. Perfect condition not too much mileage, Jose helped me and my family to make my buying experience quick and easy.

Thank you for the great feedback! Sincerely, Amanda C.