Starling Chevrolet Orlando

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Barry best salesman ever

Barry was an awsome salesman and very nice will always use him. Listened to all my needs and the finance manager very on point thanks for a very good experimce

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Starling Chevrolet! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

mcotrdl@yahoo.com

Starling Chevrolet has been great whenever I bring my vehicle in for service.

Dealer response

Hi, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Outstanding Sales and Service

Dan, Thanks for giving us such fine service. We thank God for you. May you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We recommend Starling Chevrolet. Thanks for your Support of our Nations Veterans.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Have a great day!

4.5

2017 Equinox

I was helped by Dan Ruell and Adler Roseme. I was very satisfied with their curtesy and knowledge. I would definitely come back and recommend anybody that’s looking for a vehicle. Thank you both.

Dealer response

Hi, your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Starling Chevrolet and we hope to see you again soon! Thanks for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

1.0

Pompous

Drove from Odessa to look at a Trail Boss. Made appointment at 9 am. When we got to the dealership, we were created and asked what we were there for. Told him and he immediately told us it had been sold that morning. I asked all of them? He looked at me oddly and I told him they had like 10 on their website. He asked us to come in and he would look for one. He came back and told us they have some in transit and the rest were sold that morning. I find it very hard to believe they sold that many that day, but regardless, the point is we drove an hour and a half to look at a vehicle. He apologized that we drove that far. My wife told him they need to work on their communication with customers. He just stated that they are car dealership and they sell cars. No acknowledgement of their communication failure, nor any further apology. They are a tiny dealership that thinks they are big. Go to a bigger dealer who will value you and your time.

Dealer response

Hi there, we appreciate your honest feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (407) 270-7000 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

1.0

Dishonest

Got used car extended warranty. Changed my mind within 30 days in time frame. Since June I don’t see my money back. Hired attorney, will keep you people posted on outcome

2.0

Uncompetence at its finest

Showed up for appt to find tires not ordered and appt never set after face to face conversation with rep... Please note time and date of review in the event of my death due to dangerous tire i am still riding around on because of yr imcomptence and lack of leadership. My kids will love owning tge land yr dealership sits on...

Dealer response

Hi, First let me apologize for not having your tires available for your appointment We appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. Please contact me at 407-270-6950 so we can resolve your concern right away . Ron Cella Service Director Starling Chevrolet South Orlando

New Yukon Thanks Starling Chevrolet.

Hats off to Ramon Fereira for helping my in-laws with a 2020 Yukon SLT. Ramon and I have been working via text on a vehicle unfortunately the one we were looking for sold this morning. They had another one they just got in he went to look at sent me some photos. We worked out a time for them to look at it and take it for a test drive. My in-laws loved it Ramon worked with his manager on a good price and the trade in. My in-laws are very happy Ramon did an outstanding job in helping them. If you are looking for a good honest sales guy ask for Ramon Fereira. I purchased my Yukon XL from Starling last year my in-laws are the 4th people I have recommended buy from Starling. All 4 purchased from them and said they were outstanding.

Dealer response

Hi there, we greatly appreciate your review and high star rating! Our sales team is dedicated to providing you with the best car shopping experience, so we are glad to hear you and your in-laws found that to be the case with Ramon. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Safe travels, and we hope your in-laws continue to enjoy their new vehicle!

4.0

Great Customer Service

I had my car serviced here 3 times and all I have to say is my sales consultant Rafael Ceballos was very professional and courteous at all times..

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your kind words about Rafael. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. If you are willing, please contact us (407) 933-8000. We hope to hear from you soon.

Aircraft technician

Ramon Fereira was my sales agent. He was extremely professional and went the extra mile to make sure the deal was most beneficial to me! I’ll definitely be back in the future for a vehicle purchase!!

Dealer response

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great sales experience! We'll be sure to pass along your kind comments to Ramon and the team here at Starling Chevrolet. Safe travels!