New 866-572-3539 Dealer Website
Used 866-310-4351 Email Dealer
Service 866-920-8548

Average based on 163 reviews
  • Great service and clean facilities

Christina Martinez was very nice & helpful. She made it a great experience.

Christina Martinez was very nice & helpful. She made it a great experience.

• Oil Change

Overall it was awesome and David Barrientos has excellent customer service, he was very professional

• First timer

Drive in from Vegas and my car was acting up. I took it and collected my problem.. Daniel was Friendly and helpful.

• Lashana getting service for her car.

The gentleman was very helpful and nice. He notice I had my newborn with me, so he got me out if there quickly. Thanks for your service.

• Carson Nissan Service Dept

Every time I have taken my vehicle to the Carson NISSAN Service Department, it has been hassle-free. Everyone is friendly and helpful, and they explain the services needed.

• Service on 8-24-16

First, let me say that I love my leaf! Carson Nissan offers great service, everyone is friendly and professional, and their waiting room is very comfortable and offers a great place to wait for the short time I had To wait.

• Maintenance service

Even though it was a very busy day when I brought my car in for its regular mileage maintenance, John Ancheta took care of me as soon as he could. I expected to be there an hour or more because of the number of customers at the waiting area and the cars lined up to be serviced. But even with the additional work that had to be done to my car in addition to the maintenance check-up, the wait time was very reasonable.

• Purchase

Great experience will always come back to Carson Nissan Thank you

Great experience will always come back to Carson Nissan Thank you

• Service on 8/17

Great choices in coffee and free popcorn in the waiting area :) Great service with a smile :) They remember me every time :)

• Don't buy here only service

Service department is great but the buying experience is really bad they try to over sell you on every thing when buying a car and over sticker value go some were elected to buy a car but the service department is very good