Average based on 35 reviews.
  • Second car bought from here

I love this place. I just bought my second car from here and couldn't be happier. Mike was great in helping us and the process that simple and short. I will be buying another car from here in the future.

• amazing

Great and friendly staff and was a great buying experience and recommend to anyone to come to kings

• Great cars and great people!

Butch was very friendly and helpful. Chris made the buying process as smooth and painless as possible. I got a fair trade value for my old truck, and rode away in a beautiful 4wd! Thanks guys for everything!!!

• easy easy

Very friendly trustworthy i'm glade i made this purchase I'm happy and satisfied .

• excellent buying experience!

Buying process was simple not like a large in your face dealer. Much better experience. Mark and Jason were great.

• great fast and prompt service

On the ball. Didn't haven't to wait long at all for a phone call about my application. Went in after work and got everything taking care. Great customer service

• Fantastic Dealership!

Fantastic dealership. I couldn't have asked for a more kind, genuine and helpful team to work with. My first purchase and it was smoother then I could have anticipated. The entire staff was so kind and prompt, exceedingly helpful with absolutely zero pressure. I will recommend King Credit Auto Sales to friends and family.

• Great people

It was a great experience very funny and friendly people !!!!:)thank you so much for everything made our day and helped me and my family really appreciate it. Thank you mark,mike,jason

• Mikes performance

The experience at King credit was outstanding. Mike went above and beyond to find financing for Smyrna I couldn't be more pleased. I will buy all my future vehicles only from King credit.

• Mikes performance

Amazing customer service , friendly , made me feel comfortable about my purchase ¿