• Second car bought from here

I love this place. I just bought my second car from here and couldn't be happier. Mike was great in helping us and the process that simple and short. I will be buying another car from here in the future.

• They were awesome.

Aaron and Mark were just so amazing. They did all they could so I could get the car I really wanted. Since I'm a single father with 4 kids its really hard and they made it 100 times better. I really do appreciate it.¿¿¿

• Excellent

Felt welcome by everyone. Quick service and signing for car. No complaints about experience here.

• Great Service!!

Awesome service Awesome cars Will be coming back to buy our 2nd car!!

Awesome service Awesome cars Will be coming back to buy our 2nd car!!

• amazing

Great and friendly staff and was a great buying experience and recommend to anyone to come to kings

• Great cars and great people!

Butch was very friendly and helpful. Chris made the buying process as smooth and painless as possible. I got a fair trade value for my old truck, and rode away in a beautiful 4wd! Thanks guys for everything!!!

• easy easy

Very friendly trustworthy i'm glade i made this purchase I'm happy and satisfied .

• excellent buying experience!

Buying process was simple not like a large in your face dealer. Much better experience. Mark and Jason were great.

• great fast and prompt service

On the ball. Didn't haven't to wait long at all for a phone call about my application. Went in after work and got everything taking care. Great customer service

• Fantastic Dealership!

Fantastic dealership. I couldn't have asked for a more kind, genuine and helpful team to work with. My first purchase and it was smoother then I could have anticipated. The entire staff was so kind and prompt, exceedingly helpful with absolutely zero pressure. I will recommend King Credit Auto Sales to friends and family.