Hyundai of Kennesaw

New (678) 810-1965 (678) 810-1965
Used (678) 809-0960 (678) 809-0960
Service (678) 905-8491 (678) 905-8491

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

I purchased my 2020 Hyundai Palisade at this dealership and had a great experience. Arman, our sales person, went above and beyond. The service department is wonderful also, especially service rep. Robert. Robert is always able to get me in and out of the service facility in record time, and is always so friendly and professional. He was even able to get a nail removed and my tire fixed so I didn't need to purchase a new one. His great service is the reason I drive to Kennesaw for all my auto service maintenance and/or issues.

Amazing!!

I bought my 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe from this dealership and I had a great experience. My salesman was Gerald, otherwise known as Big Country, and I can’t say better things about him! He was so kind and helpful and treated me like one of his own kids (I’m only 21). He got me a great deal for my car and gave me tips and tricks for credit scores and car financing. Go get a great used car from Hyundai of Kennesaw and ask for Big Country, because he is incredible.

2.5

Horrible Customer Service

Horrible Customer Service. I bought a car and was given unrealistic timelines for when it would be done in the shop. After I bought the car, I was never called with updates or had my calls returns promptly by anyone. In the two weeks since I bought my car, I drove it for 4 days. I was promised I would have my car back in 3 days, not 1.5 weeks. The worst part is not that the timeline was extended because of their mistakes, but rather that I was not updated when the timeline was extended and led to believe I was still picking it up that same day! Never even received a call taking ownership of the incident or flat out apologizing with no excuses attached. My family has bought 5 cars from this location and this experience has made it be the last car. Hyundai cars are very reliable and are the way to go, but this location is not where someone who values Customer Service should go.

Fast Service

They did a great job with getting me the car I want at a good price. Gerald (aka Big Country) was well knowledgeable about the vehicle he sold me and did not pressure me at all.

1.0

Liars and Cheats, I couldn't agree more

They stiffed me on a deal for a used Genesis. We agreed on a price out the door, the guy that wrote the deal up, Shane, made so many mistakes on it that I wasn't able to catch them all. I would never do business with this dealer ever. They lied about what they paid for the car, would not produce any paper work for it. They lied about my credit score, good thing I knew what it was going in and they lied about the avilable interest rate on the financing. Liars and Cheats BUYER BEWARE!! Read the contract carefully unless you don't care about money

3.7

CAUSE I'M A WOMAN?

I brought my car in for recall work. The service technician tried to sell me $380 worth of repairs that I know it didn't need.

1.0

Liars liars and did I mention liars?

If you want a dealership that is full of liars and cheats than this place is for you. Had a deal on a car and was waiting to hear from the Manager Tyler on a roof rack when he sold the car to someone else. LIARS LIARS LIARS

1.7

Horrible service from Finance

I went to buy a new car and Ray was the sales guy that helped me and he was super helpful throughout the whole process. The problem was with Hassan Naem from finance. We thought we were getting a good deal for what we asked and he made us sign papers and assured us that everything would be mailed directly to us. Come to find out two weeks later that the monthly payment was higher than what we agreed and he charged us for something we agreed it was going to be complimentary. By the time we got the papers it was too late to change anything, he then refused to talk to me directly after talking on the phone and confronting him about what he did and the store thought that they would fix a $4,000 issue with $300 credit in the store. This was dirty business and completely unethical from his part, not to mention the lack of respect towards me after I confronted him. Very disappointed in the overall handling of the situation. Would not recommend.

Kaylee

Great, professional staff. Took great care of me and my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership for all your automotive needs. Also great facilities.

Best Ever!

Paul was amazing! The best experience ever! I have purchased over 200 vehicles, and this van was for my daughter! It was swift, hassle free, and the van was perfect for my daughters birthday. The finance office was hassle free. I was in and out, and that is greatly important to me.