Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 12, 2018

Eurobahn Greensboro is THE place for top quality BMW's. I just purchased a 23 K Mile 2006 M3 from Eurobahn Greensboro. The transaction was no-nonsense... and straight up. Ray was incredibly open and quick to respond to my questions. My Pops and I flew to NC to pick the car up. Rays brother Anthony gave us a terrific tour of their Dealership. The car was pristine. We drove the 800 miles back to Florida and the family all commented that the car was like new, despite being 12 years old. I will be working with Eurobahn Greensboro again. Thanks, Ray and Anthony

March 28, 2018

These guys sure can explain their way around a lot of things regarding the used vehicles they sell...pay close attention and connect dots they might n...ot.

March 26, 2018

I have been going to Eurobahn for years. They always know exactly what I need and always stay within quote for work that needs to be done. Very honest... and can’t think of anyone I trust more for car repairs. Myra at the front desk is just fantastic to work with. Eurobahn keeps my 1999 BMW running well!! I highly recommend them for BMW work.

February 24, 2017

Duston Allred, the Service Advisor called as promised to tell us that car was ready. When we went to pick it up, not only had all the requested work b...een completed, but the car was sparkling clean - even the inside of the windows had been cleaned! The car had also been inspected, and a couple of services recommended, but without any high pressure sales pitch. Needless to say, we will bring our car back to Eurobahn whenever services are needed!

February 23, 2017

My 5year old 3 series BMW has moved with me around the United state and this is the best BMW service I have ever had, by far! Ray was wonderful and a...mazing and I will request his help every time I come in! The ambiance at BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi of Greensboro, the courtesy, the welcoming smile from staff, and receptionist patient directions, made me feel a sense of trust. I will be returning for many years. Thank you, Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi of Greensboro , so very much!

March 11, 2013

I love these guys I got a referral from a co-worker… I needed to get my yearly service on my Range Rover. Last year I took it to the Land Rover Dealer... of Greensboro, and they charged an arm and a leg. Eurobahn Motorsports save me a ton of money. Hands Down Best waiting area ever they offer FREE wi-Fi / coffee and a big screen TV. I had a really good experience with this shop. The service was fantastic, excellent Staff & free wash on my Range Rover after the service was done, they take really good care of their clients.

Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi