Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

BMW maintenance and repair service

I had the breaks replaced and oil changed in my 428i BMW. Excellent customer service and expert knowledge of my BMW. I will definitely use their services again.

Engine repairs

Had some engine work done here and my overall experience was great. My car feels mechanically sound again. Took it on a trip to Michigan after work was done. Made it there and back without a problem.

Dealer-level service

I’ve take both by E46 M3 and my E85 Z4 here for service and will continue to do so. Great service and communication. Dealer-level service at fair prices. Highly recommended.

Just bought my 2017 GLE M BENZ

Just bought my 2017 GLE M BENZ. Sales team was very professional. Many thanks to Anthony, Myra, and Ray, If you need a new vehicle, Check them out Eurobahn Greensboro Customer service are second to none, and will assist you with anything you need!

l have been taking my jaguar

l have been taking my jaguar here for almost 2years now I always receive excellent service at Eurobahn Greensboro, All employees are friendly and helpful Dustin is especially helpful anytime I call with an issue or scheduled maintenance .

I purchased a low mileage

I purchased a low mileage 'LRA with the 5.0 V8 from LLR From Eurobahn Greensboro in February 2017. The transaction went smoothly, The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, attentive and professional. If there was anything to find fault with it is the non-negotiable terms of sale price which appears to be standard practice in this industry today. Still, I feel I got a decent deal and will first consider Rover for another purchase if I'm in the market for another LR in the future.

I located a vehicle online and contacted Eurobahn

I located a vehicle online and contacted Eurobahn BMW. I promptly received an email and call from Ray providing the details I requested on the vehicle and warranty. The call was friendly and very informative. This was one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. The buying process was simple, seamless and transparent. Test driving the vehicle, exploring features, reviewing our trade in, and making the purchase took only about 3 hours all in all. Highly recommend Eurobahn Greensboro. Ask for Ray!

My 40,000 mile service was handled quickly

My 40,000 mile service was handled quickly and efficiently. I was able to wait in the comfortable lounge area and Dustin did an excellent job of keeping me informed of the progress of the work being done. An added nice touch was the complete car wash at the end of my service

I had a great experience at Eurobahn Audi

I had a great experience at Eurobahn Audi. Ray was great to work with throughout The entire duration of the sale. Then we dealt with Myra who was also great overall it was a great experience and I am so happy with my Audi purchase!

This was the first time I bought a car

This was the first time I bought a car from a dealership that wasn't a family friend. Coming here I felt like I was completely being taken care of, and given only honesty with the vehicle I purchased. Ray is outstanding at his job. I truly got the vibe that he was being as sincere and helpful as he possibly could. 10/10 definitely telling all my friends to come here when they need a car!  The staff at this dealership truly care about their clients.