D & E Car Mitsubishi

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 27 reviews

• January 6, 2017

Normally when going to a dealership you get "attacked by salesmen" but here it felt more like they were welcoming you into their home. LEE did such an... amazing job getting not only me, but my mother into a new car, he knew my budget right off the start and he told me he could do it. I only have nice things to say about Lee and all the other gentlemen who helped me. Normally the waiting process for paperwork and the bank is slow and dreadful but they sure knew how to keep me and my family smiling and having a good time. Thanks guys!

July 6, 2016

For someone who absolutely hates the new car buying process, Kelli made the entire experience not only painless but enjoyable. what an amazing salesp...erson!!!

January 28, 2016

We needed extensive repairs to our daughter's Mitsubishi. From the moment we first walked into the repair shop until we picked up our car, we experien...ced customer service that far surpassed our expectations! Kent, the service director, kept us updated every step of the way. He made recommendations and educated us, but we never felt he was pushy or trying to sell us "add-ons". The entire team was excellent and returned a superior repaired vehicle. I am 84 years old, have lived in many places, but I have never dealt with such an extraordinary, skilled, and customer service focused auto repair team! Thank you.

December 18, 2015

I bought a 2015 Mitsubishi Outlander in July 2015 onsite at the dealership in Wilmington. This being my first new car purchase I was put at ease worki...ng with D&E. My salesperson was Kelli Watson. She was incredibly helpful in discussing purchase options and did not push me to think about the most expensive option. She was very accommodating as well in working with my budget to compromise on a fair price. My family had worked with her in the past for a Mitsubishi purchase and I would not choose to work with anyone else. I cannot recommend Kelli enough for those of you looking for a helpful, friendly, fair salesperson for a vehicle.

December 15, 2015

This was one of the best car shopping experiences I have ever had. It was full of friendly staff that treated you like one of the family. Quick, profe...ssional service and they took the time to listen to my needs and find a deal that worked for me. Kelli is an awesome salesperson and will actually make you enjoy buying a car.

June 24, 2015

Found my VW GTI here and traded in my much loved Prius. I never had to play any tough games to get price negotiations on either the purchased vehicle ...or the trade. Very fair in both arenas. After purchase, I noticed that the owner's manual was missing. One call back to the dealership, and they ordered it for me pronto! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and continue my relationship with the dealership by getting the car serviced there. It's all good.... And do try the courteous approach... it's really not necessary to yell and scream or be rude to get a good deal.

May 15, 2015

I have purchased 4 vehicles from D and E over the last 9 years. They are the most honest, helpful, friendly people you will ever deal with. Their serv...ice department is second to none. They can work on and maintain anything you drive not just Mitsubishi! They have a vast knowledge and experience with Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Sprinter repairs and maintenance as well. I would highly recommend D and E as I would not even think about trusting my vehicle with anyone else!

April 16, 2015

Have relied on service at D&E for a number of years and have always found the best of service and results, The most recent was very prompt, complete a...nd reliable information and repair. I have recommended them for repair as well as sales for most of those years and continue to do so regardless of make of vehicles I drive. Service MGT is of the best and individual technicians are most courteous and reliable as well. I have purchased new and program vehicles from D&E over many years.

April 13, 2015

Just purchased new Outlander from this dealership and sales rep. Kelly Watson. Did not intend to actually buy an automobile but saw a vehicle I fell i...n love with and decided to drive it. My family size had just increased and I though this larger size might be the answer to some problems we were having getting everyone to their destinations in a better way. I fell in love with the vehicle and had a very personable and fun rep in Kelly. Didn't take me long and guess who drove home in a new car that evening!! I am so excited to have it... and having a lot of fun with it. I would recommend this combo of Kelly and this dealership with any automotive needs you might have and thoroughly enjoyed my day with them.

April 12, 2015

I've been going to D&E for 10 years and I've purchased 4 vehicles from them. I love the service department. Their prices can't be beat.