Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Great people and they worked with me! Im so HAPPY!

I was shopping for a used Acura TL and I have been all over trying to get approved. They were so nice to my family and treated us with respect! The time it took to purchase a car was a lot less than I expected. I spent several hours in other dealers only to not get approved, I was in and out with my new car in less than 1 hour...THANKS LAPALCO MOTORS!!!!!! #customer4life

• Awesome Dealership and they DELIVERED!!!

I just want to say thanks to Sean Whittington and everybody over at Lapalco Motors! I went to a few places looking for a particular SUV but was having a hard time getting approved. When everybody else said no...Sean said YES! I got approved and drove home in my new Acura MDX and I am so greatful. They are friendly, professional and want to help you get in a vehicle. If you need a car, truck, SUV or mini van they can help... Bad credit and all! Thanks Lapalco Motors I love my new car!