National Auto Plaza-Murray

• ALTIMA NISSAN

We would like to Thank Cody and team, Joseph. We were treated excellent. They worked with us to get great financing, and courtesy was wonderful. We walked out with the car we saw online at their dealership.

• Excellent service!!

Great service! Would reccomend to anyone! Great sales service!!

Great service! Would reccomend to anyone! Great sales service!!

• Excellent !!!

Needed a reliable car for hubby, Cody and Chris listened to us and found a car in our price range, even did a bunch of work on it for us before they let us take it home, to ensure we were getting a safe and reliable vehicle. They were kind and thoughtful.

• 3rd purchase would buy from here again

This is our 3rd time buying a vehicle from NAP in Murray. They always take care of us and give us a good deal

• great customer service

customer service was awsome and our sales was very nice and helpful. Everyone at Nap are very nice people.

• nissan titan

Bought Nissan titan had some but they fixed and happy about it thank you national auto plaxa

• great people but don't hold their word

Very great at selling me a car... but I asked for new tires since the car had bald tires and they promised me but conveniently said they never promised any such thing. Then they also promised that if I sent people in to buy a car that they would give me 500.00 dollars and now they are saying I only get 250.00 which I have yet to see. the company is great to deal with as long as they don't promise you anything.

• Best Service

Great Place, Great Cars, Great Service, Great People! Don't go to Larry! Go to National Auto Plaza Murray!

• Ameer was the best

Great service. I looked up a vehicle online and found it at National Auto Plaza in Murray. I contacted the internet manager Ameer and he was very professional and polite. We scheduled an appointment with him and he was ready! We drove the car and it was excellent. We got in and worked the numbers to where I wanted to be and I was very happy. Will definately recommend Ameer. He was excellent and didn't jerk me around whatsoever!

• BUYER BEWARE!! SHOP ELSEWHERE!!

I purchased a vehicle from NAP a few months ago and within two and a half weeks, my window regulator went out and my left turn signal was on the blitz. I took the car to its maker's dealership about the signal which they fixed at a fraction of the price but I brought the vehicle back to NAP about the regulator and got the run around for 3 weeks. They would not just give me a solid answer as to whether they were going to fix the vehicle or not. Finally after going back and forth to a mechanic they referred me to and to the NAP dealerships in Murray and Sandy for three weeks, they said they were not going to cover the repair. They said they didn't make any money off the sale of the vehicle. Now I see why they were eager to get rid of it and gave me the "deal" that they did. I honestly should have kept my old car. It was paid off and did not in the ten years that I owned it, give me nearly as many problems as this car has in a few months. The latest issue is the coolant light keeps coming on and my heat doesn't work so that will be more money coming out of my pocket. Take my advice, if you are shopping for a vehicle, do not do it at this "lemon" shop called National Auto Plaza. Jeremy, my salesperson, was very kind though and should consider going to work for a more reputable dealership before NAP destroys his reputation. I work in media so I come into contact with a lot of people and have had at least twenty to thirty people ask me where I got my car and I advise them NOT to even consider National Auto Plaza. I wish I had read reviews before going there myself because the general consensus seems to be the same. BUYER BEWARE!!