DARCARS Nissan Rockville

3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 94 reviews

Call This Dealer

94 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Nissan Rockville from DealerRater.com

• Great!
    February 9, 2013

I just bought my car here and they were great! I have never financed a car before and they made it a great experience! David, Bob, and John were top n...otch! Thanks!

for me, they were what they claimed to be!
    March 25, 2018

Many dealers claim to be no hassle, no haggle. These guys were very straight forward about price, financing, and what they could do to send me home w...ith a vehicle to meet my needs. They were knowledgeable enough to answer my questions, and sensible enough to check, and get back to me if they weren’t sure. I appreciated the positive experience. My salesman was Tyler, the sales manager was Albert. Thanks guys! Mike

Outstanding Service
    January 27, 2018

Amazing,outstanding,stunning and professionalism, ever personally experienced. This is my 3rd car from this company successfully purchased with a q...uick fair price top quality customer service from the Salesman to the dunce finance to the service all one amazing team. Highly recommend*****

Misinformed me to bait me into buying a used car
    November 6, 2017

I went there for reporting a lease car crash. They didnot even talk that saying i had a GAP insurance. I then was pushed to buy a used car. I was not ...allowed to read the contract and no questions were answered properly. I was repatedly assured that the GAP insurance would take care of earlier car value and this would not be a problem in acquiring a new vehicle. Infact i was made to believe that purchasing a new vehicle is a good option to speed up the processing of the earlier car related payments. But i learned the next day that i did not have a GAP insurance and then i returned the car. The behavior of staff was nothing short of terrible. I felt used and cheated!

DARCARS Nissan

Good afternoon- I understand that our sales manager has reviewed your paperwork with you. There was no GAP purchased. If you have something in writing... stating different please send to us. Customerrelations@DARCARS.com - thank you.

Best Costumer Service Hands Down!!!!
    May 31, 2017

DARCARS Nissan Rockville is hands down the best there is from sales team to the finance team. My Salesmen was Jason Ku and I couldn't have gotten any ...luckier having him call me the same day i seemed interested, couldn't have done it with out him and Deff the best Salesman in Nissan. It was an awesome experience and I Would Recommend Jason Ku and Nissan for the best possible results :)

DARCARS Nissan

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! Thank you for taking your time to share this. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

Jason Ku

Nissan Sales Consultant

Best prices, awesome staff, great inventory
    April 30, 2017

In 2005, we bought a new altima from Darcars. The price was great. In 2015, we bought an Altima, and in 2016 we bought a Murano. Darcars has wonderful... and knowledgable staff who did not put any pressure on us. Great inventory, and best prices on new cars.

DARCARS Nissan

We're so happy to hear your visits throughout the years has gone wonderful! Let us know if you need anything. Thank you for sharing!

Sion Bennaim

Worst dealer
    April 1, 2017

Worst customer service and liers, better stay away from this dealer. I went to see a car and when I was on the phone they gave me different price and ...when I went to dealer driving 2 hours, they are not willing to give me that price. Sales man - Sagun and Manager(Andre Mbassa).They don't know how to treat customers. Strictly don't recommend to this dealer

DARCARS Nissan

We are so sorry to hear this. If you don't mind, please email me at jdobson@darcars.com. I would like to provide assistance right away. Thank you - Ja...mmie

Employees Worked With
    Best Dealership I Have Ever Worked With!
    February 28, 2017

I have been searching for a car for about five months. I am set to graduate grad school in a few months and I know with student loan repayments, etc.... it will be difficult for me to shop for a car afterwards. I was very thorough with my search. After leaning towards getting a Chevy Cruze, I visited a Nissan dealership and saw the redesign of the Nissan Sentra and my focus shifted to the Sentra. After getting the run around and dishonesty of the major Nissan dealerships in the region, I finally went to DARCARS and figured I would give it one more go-around before I just gave up and held off my search. I was helped by Jason who after telling him exactly what I was looking for, found a car that matched completely--- really my dream car! . Jason didn't pressure me into buying and he answered any question I had. He listened to me and didnt do the one thing other dealtherships did in the past: get me to settle for a car I would later not be happy with. After two days to think it over, I purchased the Sentra and it was by far the best decision I made! Jason's professionalism and knowledge left me pleasantly surprised. After a few bad experiences with DARCARS in the past, this experience along with the excellent job their collision center did on my Cruze when it was side swiped made me a fan of this company! Sales manager Juan also cared more about the impact shopping around was doing to my credit and negotiated an excellent rate with Nissan. The whole car buying experience took about two 1/2 hours and I honestly can't think of one thing that could be changed. I am relocating to Georgia in a few months but if I am in the market to upgrade my car down the road, I will first look to DARCARS.

DARCARS Nissan

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your lovely review. It's our pleasure to assist. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your awesome n...ew Sentra!

Jason Ku

Dishonest Liars !!!!
    January 31, 2017

Most dishonest dealership I've ever tried to do business. Will say whatever it takes to get you there. Then once your there not stand behind anythin...g they say My wife actually left there in tears because of their sales manager!!!

Great Experience
    January 27, 2017

Jordan did a great work towards my purchase of my use Hyundai Sonata 2015, he was polite and professional.

It's our pleasure to assist! Let us know if you need anything. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy!

DARCARS Nissan Rockville