3.7
91 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DARCARS Nissan Rockville from DealerRater.com
  • Great!

I just bought my car here and they were great! I have never financed a car before and they made it a great experience! David, Bob, and John were top notch! Thanks!

• Best Costumer Service Hands Down!!!!
    May 31, 2017

DARCARS Nissan

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with us! Thank you for taking your time to share this. Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

DARCARS Nissan Rockville is hands down the best there is from sales team to the finance team. My Salesmen was Jason Ku and I couldn't have gotten any luckier having him call me the same day i seemed interested, couldn't have done it with out him and Deff the best Salesman in Nissan. It was an awesome experience and I Would Recommend Jason Ku and Nissan for the best possible results :)

DARCARS Nissan

• Best prices, awesome staff, great inventory
    April 30, 2017

DARCARS Nissan

We're so happy to hear your visits throughout the years has gone wonderful! Let us know if you need anything. Thank you for sharing!

In 2005, we bought a new altima from Darcars. The price was great. In 2015, we bought an Altima, and in 2016 we bought a Murano. Darcars has wonderful and knowledgable staff who did not put any pressure on us. Great inventory, and best prices on new cars.

• Worst dealer
    April 1, 2017

DARCARS Nissan

Worst customer service and liers, better stay away from this dealer. I went to see a car and when I was on the phone they gave me different price and when I went to dealer driving 2 hours, they are not willing to give me that price. Sales man - Sagun and Manager(Andre Mbassa).They don't know how to treat customers. Strictly don't recommend to this dealer

DARCARS Nissan

We are so sorry to hear this. If you don't mind, please email me at jdobson@darcars.com. I would like to provide assistance right away. Thank you - Jammie

• Best Dealership I Have Ever Worked With!
    February 28, 2017

DARCARS Nissan

I have been searching for a car for about five months. I am set to graduate grad school in a few months and I know with student loan repayments, etc. it will be difficult for me to shop for a car afterwards. I was very thorough with my search. After leaning towards getting a Chevy Cruze, I visited a Nissan dealership and saw the redesign of the Nissan Sentra and my focus shifted to the Sentra. After getting the run around and dishonesty of the major Nissan dealerships in the region, I finally went to DARCARS and figured I would give it one more go-around before I just gave up and held off my search. I was helped by Jason who after telling him exactly what I was looking for, found a car that matched completely--- really my dream car! . Jason didn't pressure me into buying and he answered any question I had. He listened to me and didnt do the one thing other dealtherships did in the past: get me to settle for a car I would later not be happy with. After two days to think it over, I purchased the Sentra and it was by far the best decision I made! Jason's professionalism and knowledge left me pleasantly surprised. After a few bad experiences with DARCARS in the past, this experience along with the excellent job their collision center did on my Cruze when it was side swiped made me a fan of this company! Sales manager Juan also cared more about the impact shopping around was doing to my credit and negotiated an excellent rate with Nissan. The whole car buying experience took about two 1/2 hours and I honestly can't think of one thing that could be changed. I am relocating to Georgia in a few months but if I am in the market to upgrade my car down the road, I will first look to DARCARS.

DARCARS Nissan

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your lovely review. It's our pleasure to assist. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy your awesome new Sentra!

• Dishonest Liars !!!!

Most dishonest dealership I've ever tried to do business. Will say whatever it takes to get you there. Then once your there not stand behind anything they say My wife actually left there in tears because of their sales manager!!!

• Great Experience

Jordan did a great work towards my purchase of my use Hyundai Sonata 2015, he was polite and professional.

It's our pleasure to assist! Let us know if you need anything. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Enjoy!

• Horrible customer service
    January 25, 2017

Save yourself some trouble and buy a car from other Nissan dealership. The finance guy Juan Torres is the the rudest person you will come across.

DARCARS Nissan

Hi Sarah! I am truly sorry for the trouble. I would like to get more information about your experience. If you can, please email me at jdobson@darcars.com. Thank you in advance - Jammie

• Nice experience!
    November 24, 2016

DARCARS Nissan

Its our pleasure to assist! Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

For me buying a car is not on the top of my list of fun things to do. But with Jason's patience and Todd's generosity, this experience was actually the most comfortable and pleasant one I've ever had when buying a car.

DARCARS Nissan

Its our pleasure to assist! Let us know if you need anything. Enjoy!

• "We're here to make money"
    November 16, 2016

DARCARS Nissan

Oh no! Please allow me to look into this and see what I can do. Please email me your information to jdobson@DARCARS.com. Thank you - Jammie

Anytime a manager says this after you asked to speak with him, you should know something is up. I called to make an appointment to have my vehicle looked at. When I arrived I didn't get a good feeling about the place. Disorganized, messy, and people seemed confused about what they were supposed to do. I was quoted a $150 diagnosis fee, and when asked to speak to the manager about this, he came across as indignant and dismissive. I just moved to the area, and was looking for a good and trusted relationship. I'll drive further to avoid this service center. Too bad.