Lake Country Toyota

123 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 31, 2019

My wife and I just got a used vehicle here. Our Experience with Brian Anderson and Josh Dennison was very good. We were not pressured into getting our... car. We got a very nice car at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend these gentlemen for a pleasant buying experience.

November 20, 2018

I agreed to lease a 2018 Highlander. Bruce the salesman was great. The business guy-Bob- and I scheduled a 1 PM meeting the following week to complete... paper work. Bob calls that morning to confirm meeting at 1 PM. I get to dealership and Bob is busy with other customers. 45 minutes of waiting and still no Bob. Salesman asks me talk to GM. I explain my frustration over a 45 minute wait when I had appointment. He seemed sympathetic. Perhaps he could have tossed me the keys and said "take the car and we'll contact you later and even come to your place of work and finish the details". That would have been client service and a nice recovery-but no- such an olive branch was not forthcoming. Too bad. I did like the Highlander...

• March 19, 2018

We worked with Brian and he explained everything and showed us the car we purchased. Brian explained all of the options on the car and took the time to... show us how they worked. If you are looking for a Toyota, it would be worth your time to visit Lake Country Toyota.

October 25, 2018

We perchased a new truck yesterday. It was a great experience, we love the truck. Bruce Klanderrud was great to work with and everything was done very... efficiently. Looking forward to working with them in the future

August 31, 2018

I started looking for a 2015 RAV4 three months ago. After haunting all of the car internet sites, I couldn't find exactly what I wanted. I drove through... the Lake Country Toyota lot on a Sunday and saw a 2018 XLE in a color I had not seen before and loved it. I stopped in the following week and talked with Dan Bradford. Super nice guy, no pressure. I found that I could buy the NEW XLE for very little more than a used 2015 would cost with all the warranty. The car I had seen on the weekend had sold so they looked and found EXACTLY what I wanted, an XLE in the color I wanted with the ASH interior I requested. The car was delivered the next day. A very pleasant buying experience... with ToyotaCare and free car washes as a bonus!

August 10, 2018

Cory Wellman was very helpfull in finding the right Rav4for us. He got all the options that we wanted. He is a ice guy who goes out of his way to be helpfull.

July 18, 2018

We had such a wonderfully pleasant experience working with Cory and all the team at Lake Country Toyota. We love our new Highlander Limited. The snow... won't stop me now :)

June 26, 2018

We greatly appreciated the friendly attitude and non-pressured sales job. We were very impressed by the Dealership as a whole. We would highly recommend... Lake Country Toyota.

March 29, 2018

Nate was nice, but didn’t fill up the vehicle after purchasing the vehicle. He could have cleaned it before showing it. The dealership is a nice place.

February 8, 2018

Working with Brian Salisbury was a very pleasant experience. No pressure, and answered any questions I had regarding the vehicles I was looking at. I ended... up purchasing a 2013 Rav4 that I am confident I will love, and will have for a long time!