• Matthew Smith - Sales Representative

Excellent customer service. Very knowledgeable about vehicles. Very caring and concerned about the customers needs and financial situation. Would definitely recommend Matthew Smith and "Peters Auto Mall" KUDOS to "Matt"

Thank you Hyarline for your wonderful feedback about our employee Matthew Smith. We work hard to ensure a great experience! Thank you for telling your friends and family, that is the biggest compliment we can be paid!

• 2 Cars in 2 days.. great deals!

Friday July 21 purchased a car for my daughter and went back on Saturday to purchase one for my son. Great customer service. Christian Valdez is a great sales person and is not pushy like other sales people we have dealt with in the past.

• Charismatic &a very personable -Zach Perry manager

I spoke with a young man name Zachary Perry. I think he's the Sales Manager. I arrived at the dealership just wanting to look. I didn't really feel like being bothered, tired and had a lot in my mind. I had that look on my face. However this young man was able to change my entire day around. He's very knowledgeable. What stood out was he's very personable and charismatic. I decided not to get a car just yet. But when I do and it will be in the near future. I want to talk to Zachary Perry. I never felt so comfortable talking to anyone that I don't know. I will be back and recommending him to anyone needing a car. I hope I can speak to this young man again. Thank you Mr. Zachary Perry.

• Grateful customer

I like say thank you bobby for outstanding help for help me get my car.Bobby is greatest salesman that goes out of his way to help u get the car u want.I would tell everyone to come see Bobby .thank u again Bobby I really appreciate u for help me get my car

• Looking for aBuick used car

Bobby Page was my sales representative. He did an awesome job and was VERY friendly and respectful.

• Love this place

Matt Smith you are awesome thanks for making car buying so easy I love this place i would recommend this place to everyone!

• The best place to buy a car!!

This is my third car from Peter's AutoMall and won't be my last! They are so friendly and helpful and truly there for you! Travis and Stephon D are the best they were there for me from start to finish! I couldn't ask for anyone better! If you want a car or truck this is the place to go to!

• Buyer

Truly enjoyed the fast service. Dealing with Bobby made purchasing a used vehicle fun. He definitely is someone that I would buy from again.

• Matt Smith was excellent.

Amazing rep, made purchasing a car so much easier than I had expected it to be.

Amazing rep, made purchasing a car so much easier than I had expected it to be.

• Bought 2 cars at the same time

We went to Peters because there was a car my husband wanted to look at. I had been looking for months for a vehicle to replace mine that needed some major repair. They had 1 that I liked, so we bought the one for him and the 1 for me. Mine has given us trouble since day 2. We took it back to the repair shop at Peters and they basically blew us off. We took it to a dealership and they told us what was wrong and the repairs would cost over $2500.00. We did purchase the GWC insurance and took it the one of their "authorized" repair shop who kept my car for 2 days and told us they could not fix it and we would have to take it to the dealership. Doesn't do you much good to have extended protection if their authorized repair shops can't fix the problem. My husband did call Peters and NOW they want to take a look at my car. TOO LITTLE TOO LATE. I would NEVER buy another car from them. When we purchased my vehicle, the sales manager Byron said he knew the previous owner and that they had always taken good care of their cars, well obviously not. If I was going to spend this kind of money and repairs, I would have spent it on my old car and not taken on a car payment. I work for an employer in Guilford County that employs over 10,000 people, you know what they say you tell 2 friends and they tell 2 friends and so on. I would go to a dealership vs. Peters, you are much better off.