Elmwood Park Auto Mall

3.7 out of 5 (3.7) 69 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• These guys are amazing!!!
    May 8, 2017

These guys are really amazing, Ricardo has been my go to guy for my past two vehicles, and he always makes sure I get the best deal possible. I recomm...end him to anyone looking to drive in style and not break the bank!!!

The worst place to shop for a car
    April 11, 2018

We bought a Mercedes R class,the dealership didn’t provide us with a title for almost 4 month,we are still waiting ,paying our monthly loan and insura...nce on the unregistered car unable to drive it! Worst place and worst customer service ever! Would never recommend to anyone!

WORST DEALER EVER
    May 16, 2017

This dealer has been a night mare for me! They were quick to take my money but slow to make car repairs to the vehicle I purchased. And as of today t...hey haven't made the repairs. The sales guy Bob was pleasant to work with but the owner Mike is terrible. The owner Mike takes advantage of women and has absolutely no customer service skills. I have been lied to over and over and given the run around one too many times. I left my vehicle there for repairs for about 3 days and nothing was done to it at all. Instead they drove my car and return it to me with no gas and allot more miles on it than what it had. The reason they drove it when they were suppose to be repairing it was because they were driving it to reach the 1,000 miles so that the warranty wouldn't apply to my vehicle anymore. They claimed to had repaired the car but when I asked for a copy of the repair expenses they couldn't provide me with a receipt. They constantly lie about everything. And the sales staff is intimidated by the unprofessional owner. I have decided to file a complaint to have this matter solved! Because the stress, lies, inconvenience and time wasted isn't worth the purchase! I wouldn't recommend this dealer to anyone, take your business elsewhere!

Mercedes Benz
    May 4, 2017

They were awesome and friendly.Rick was amazing he really makes dreams come true .Rick your the man !

Awesome ! Dealership That Works Wonders !!!
    March 24, 2017

Elmwood Park Auto Mall was able to get me the car that I wanted with not so great credit. Ricardo / Alex / Keith / Tony & Baron were a pleasure to wor...k with. I will definitely recommend many of my colleagues who are looking to purchase a vehicle even with bad credit. Ricardo does an outstanding job of finding banks that will work with you & help you build your credit in the process. Elmwood Park Auto Mall has a great selection of vehicles to choose from. I was able to get a Nissan Maxima with low miles & low monthly payments. I have only been driving for a few years & I must say that this is by far the BEST experience I have ever had at a dealership. I have read many reviews about the price on the internet is not the same price because they have to add the dealership fees which was reasonable. Ricardo & Alex explained all of the finance situations when signing the documents which I was extremely pleased. I truly enjoy driving my vehicle & I will look forward to purchasing another car in the future from this dealership (Elmwood Park Auto Mall). Again, Thank you for a great experience. :)

BEST EVER!!!!!! 100% HIGHLY SATISFIED!!!
    February 13, 2017

Elmwood Park Auto Mall best auto sales ever!!!!! Ricardo is AMAZING!! If you’re looking for a new car and to help build your credit he is the man to s...ee. I met him 4 years ago I had horrible credit but after hard work Ricardo was able to get me a loan with affordable payments. 4 years later I just recently got a newer car and my credit score increase drastically. When he told me, my credit score I thought it was a joke because I never imagine I would ever have GREAT credit due to my never-ending student loans. BUT AGAIN, THIS GUY WORKS WONDERS!! I HIGLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME!
    December 5, 2016

From beginning to end, the process of purchasing a vehicle was pleasant. I have not purchased a vehicle in 20 years and was nervous about entering the... vehicle purchasing arena again. Ricardo and Keith are incredible and without their help, I would not have been able to get such a great deal. First of all, my expectations were automatically raised when they said I could get into a BMW. Ricardo got me into a quality vehicle with low mileage. Great financing option. I am extremely pleased with their customer service and not only will I refer my friends, but will surely return when I am ready to purchase another vehicle. I recommend this establishment to anyone with full confidence! - Ivelisse W.

Medical biller
    November 10, 2016

My fiancé and I needed a vehicle immediately. We are currently in the process of rebuilding our credit so we thought we couldn't get the vehicle. Howe...ver, Ricardo made it happen with a very good monthly payment. I would refer this place to everyone who wants to buy a nice reliable vehicle. I was very impressed!

Terrible Service with even Worse Communication
    November 4, 2016

If you have money to spend, spend it elsewhere. They really work with you to get your approved for the car you want, but after that you can't trust a... single word the say. They do bad business and excuse everything they do wrong as 'company policy' which apparently means lying about everything including lying. Save your money and go some where else.

Very satisfied
    November 2, 2016

The customer service here was the best in the business. I recommend Ricardo's financing team to all.

Elmwood Park Auto Mall