Kia of Portland

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 54 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 13, 2018

Love Kia awesome work I will be going back. Toni helped me great man very courteous. They took great care of me. They treated me like there friend ni...t a customer.

March 21, 2018

The best car-buying experience ever! Sean was the BEST! They were fast and so very considerate. Popcorn and coffee provided a much- appreciated snack.... Sean was open and asked all the right questions- but never a "hard sell."

March 20, 2018

We’ve purchased 3 vehicles from Broadway Kia. We live in Vancouver and some times it’s a pain to go there for a service first thing Saturday morning B...UT

March 14, 2018

super quick and easy process our salesmen was Say, he was awesome. the financing was really easy and quick. the entire was great. thank you for mak...ing the experience so easy

March 13, 2018

The maintenance and service is amazing. They are a keeper of hospitality and I trust the workmanship. Thanks Kim and the team you work alongside of. Y...our loyal customer.

February 21, 2018

I bought a 2018 KIA Sorento and traded in a 2016 Toyota Prius. Love the car, just what we wanted. The buying experience was the worst ever. I am 74... years old and have been buying and selling cars for 58 years as I bought my first one at age 16. I tried to calculate how many cars I have purchased and came up with around 20 brand new cars and 30 used, plus 5 motorcycles, 5 boats, and a Cessna 150, and 5 houses. The trial drive was great, the salesman was great with information, the actual purchase "OH MY GOD", they started by adding $2,000 to the MSRP, telling me that it was for overhead to keep the showroom open. Then the double teaming started. Finally, as I was walking out they sent out the "customer retriever" who followed me out the door and offered to sell me the car at their cost and showed me the invoice. What an awful experience, never happened before. By the way I just moved here from Long Island NY where we are supposed to be big bad people, NOT, always treated with respect at NY dealerships, yes had to haggle, but not like I experienced at this dealership. If you are going to buy at this, or I assume any of their other dealerships like Toyota up the street, know what you want to pay before you walk in and hold tight, as they will try to take the gold out of your teeth. "Caveat Emptor", Buyer Beware, absolutely applies at this dealership.

February 2, 2018

THE BUYING PROCESS WAS EASY -SHAWN WAS VERY GOOD AT EVERY PART OF HIS JOB - IT WAS A EASY ,FAST,AND A GOOD SALE-AND I AM GLAD I WENT TO KIA OF PORTLAN...D

January 15, 2018

I didn't know that buying a car could be so much fun! Kia of Portland is the place to go— particularly if you are a woman— because there is no bull a...nd no pressure as you decide what YOU want to do. Be sure to ask for Samantha, one of the few female car salesmen in the city! From the moment we first make contact over the phone, she had everything ready to go when I walked through that front door. Samantha is simply the best! I love my Kia! And I love working with Kia of Portland!

December 27, 2017

My wife and I have been in the market for a used car for a while and a friend recommended Kia of Portland. We are very glad we listened to them! Joe M...acbale was our sales rep. He was very knowledgable and and made sure we were taken care of. I would definitely recommend this dealership to any car buyers out there. Thanks to Joe and everyone at Kia of Portland!

December 12, 2017

I feel like I am going to see an old friend every time I get my KIA worked on. Kim and the staff are so friendly and really work with you best suit yo...ur needs. I am moving to the Bay and will miss my Kia family. Thanks for all you have done and For taking such great care of my car! All my love, Nikki

Kia of Portland