• I will miss you guys!

I feel like I am going to see an old friend every time I get my KIA worked on. Kim and the staff are so friendly and really work with you best suit your needs. I am moving to the Bay and will miss my Kia family. Thanks for all you have done and For taking such great care of my car! All my love, Nikki

• Soul service 1

They changed my oil and I was gone. No problems at all

They changed my oil and I was gone. No problems at all

• Thank you!

Need a Kia? Check here! Terrin and the sales team gave us a fantastic deal, they made it happen AND we were out of there in like 2 hours. Crazy fast to lease a new Soul! WOW! Definitely look no further!

• Ron Tonkin Kia

They were Great, Nobel and Rebecca made it a great experience

They were Great, Nobel and Rebecca made it a great experience

• Car Lease

Joel really took care of me and worked with me on pricing. He was very personable and easy to talk to. He made sure I had his information to get a hold of him regarding any questions. You can tell everyone there works as a team, I would highly recommend getting a car from this dealership!

• Optima Recall

The Service Rep (Mark) clearly communicated the process, timing, etc. In short, they did what they said they were going to do. Refreshing!

• New car purchase

Friendly sales person, answered all our questions, and gave us the price we wanted.

• Love my new NIRO.

Loved the whole experience and this is the second car we have purchased from them.

• Cyborg’s journey to Kia Service

I have a 2014 Kia Rio named Cyborg. I love this car, we have been together since he had only 9 miles. I’m very protective of where I get my service done. I like to feel safe in the knowledge that he has been taken care of. I’ve been to a few dealerships, including the one he was purchased at. They all left a sour taste in my mouth. The advisors never seemed to communicate. But that T to Kia of Portland! I wish I had started here! Kim Savage is amazing! She is friendly and easy to talk with. She updated me and cared about my concerns. Each of my concerns were carefully evaluated by the technician. I feel good with the service and care with my vehicle.

• The staff in the service department is fantastic.

Hands down the best customer service I have ever received at a dealership service department. I actually look forward to seeing them when I drop my car off for scheduled maintenance. Due to its urban location, it is a bit tight on the service lot and office, but that is a minor issue. I would never take my Optima anywhere else. When I make my next purchase you can bet I will be going here.