• Bought my used car from Darryl

Darryl was my salesman, he did a great job with helping me get in and out quickly and efficiently. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car. The whole team was awesome!

• Great service

Justin was Friendly, relaxed, and knowledgeable. I didn't feel pressured to buy anything that I wasn't 100% sure on. I feel that they took me seriously and treated me with respect, even though I was only 24. I went to about ten dealerships and Kia of Broadway was by far the best experience that I had.

• Flexible Team

Everyone was flexible and ready to accommodate us. They even came to my house so my wife (who just had a newborn) can also test drive and look at the car. We truly appreciated all their efforts.

• Great service

Jake and Dexter were both very knowledgeable on the cars and even offered different cars that may be good for me

• Superior customer service

The salesperson was very knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and didn't waste any of our time. It was the best car-buying experience we have ever had!

• Thank you for our first brand new car

I was glad that we were given a very extensive trial drive. Only sorry that it wasn't in the one we would finally be given.

• Outstanding & Caring Understanding and Service!!

Your very nice sales person named Matthew and your finance manager. Outstanding folks who worked on my behalf and helped our family get a great car and warranty!!!

• Great Service

The customer service was wonderful. The salesman was patient, and very helpful. They worked very hard to make sure we were satisfied, and they really helped us find a car that works great for us

• Loved My Salesperson! Great Experience!

Kenny sold my parents their Kia, and they insisted I go see him when I was ready to buy a new car. Kenny was with a client when we got there, but he asked Matthew to help us, and it was a great experience. Matthew listened to my wants, likes and dislikes, and we were totally on the same page when I found my Soul! He had a very unique way of really finding what was important to me, and I did not feel like I was being "sold". Matthew is great, and I highly recommend him to everyone! I wish I had a daughter for him to date! He felt like family instantly!

• Don't honor staff agreements

Yeah no don't go there. They won't honor what they agree to online. I agreed a price for a car online but when I went it to complete the purchase they backed out of the deal claiming a mistake! A deal is a deal - apparently not! My advice don't bother dealing with anyone but the sales manager. The associate sales staff have no standing or backing.