• Service for my forte

I was having a problem from hitting a pothole. I walked in without an appointment and within fifteen minutes the problem and solution were identified. Everyone was extremely nice and professional. Because I'm a skeptical person I got a second opinion which validated everything that was said at Kia of Portland and their pricing was better than Les Schwab. I'm planning on getting my forte regularly serviced here.

• This dealership does it all!

Bought car here new, they are the only ones I'll let service it. They are outstanding every single time!

• Service of my sportage

Great service and communication from Kim! Went through every step with me and made sure I knew what was going on. Great service over all!

• Friendly, No-Pressure Buying Experience

As someone buying their first car, the experience at Kia of Portland was a good one. The staff were friendly, pleasant, accommodating, honest, forthright, and knowledgeable; I didn't receive any pressure tactics or hard sells. As I went through the hours-long process of buying the car, they were completely understanding and tried to make me as comfortable as possible. They also took care of all the DMV and insurance paperwork for me, which I thought was a nice service. They were also willing to negotiate with me on a price that we could both agree on. When I received the car, it was in perfect condition, washed and with a full tank of gas, ready to go. Overall, I feel Kia of Portland treated me well, and should I ever need a car in the future, they'll be who I consider first.

• what an excellent dealership

Starkey my salesperson was so patient , he let test drive 3 serentos never pressured me i explained i had very tight payment window. Starkey and the dealership manager made it happen. I will always remember my amazement they did it .

• The service at Broadway Kia was superb they got me

I would recommend Broadway Kia to the Queen of England that's how good I think they are

• Waiting area tobe desired customer service awesome

Waiting room is old smelly and in need of and upgrade but the customer service is awesome

• Soul EV and Soul EV +

I have worked with Justin and Will in the past when we were looking at a car in fall of 2015. We also had dealt with Lance, back then. Our experience had been positive and when in the market for a Soul EV for my mother in law and an EV + decided to talk with Justin and Will and were very impressed with their service. We have talked with several Kia dealers in the last month and it has been disappointing to some extent with each of them. Either really pushy, constantly confused and revising quotes we were given. It was refreshing to deal with Will and Justin. It was frankly a delightful! It has probably been my best experience ever buying a car or cars! Neither of them were the sleazy sales man type. I had dealt with plenty of them in the last month. Justin and Will are down to earth and very easy to work with and warm and caring. In summary, I tend to be very suspicious and cautious when making any sort of significant purchase. I was amazed at the deal that was made for us. I have tried to figure it out, but the deals they made involved additional $2000 that was somehow taken off each car to get the lease payments to what they did for us. but in the end it was amazing! Justin and Will are amazing and we will be back again in 3 years to make our next purchase or lease. I would highly recommend Kia of Portland and I know the other guys are good also, but you will not be disappointed with Justin and Will. BTW, Will is one of the manager and Justin has been there over 5 years and one of the top sales people because he is so real and genuine! When we were done, it felt very comfortable and natural to give each a hug and we did. If you ask for them, tell them the Boys sent you! I forgot to mention that Justin drove down my mother in laws in her cute blue Soul EV and explained how to use it and to get papers signed. We are talking Albany Oregon from downtown Portland at rush hour. He went way beyond over and above! Will, Justin needs a raise! LS

• KIA of Portland is where it's at!!

I can't express the words of my experience with Jake and his team at Kia of Portland! The nicest and most friendliest of people! I walked in and test drove a car and was driving home with my new Kia in about 2.5 hours! I am most impressed with how Jake took care of me from start to finish with out haggling me! He even helped me get my payments down $200 more dollars a month than originally quoted. I will always be buying my cars from Kia of Portland Thank You Again!!!

• We were just shopping around, but.....

Today my husband and I popped into Kia of Portland just to check out their inventory and weight out options with financing and such. We met with Lance and I immediately gathered that he was very genuine, straight-forward, and practical. We walked on site with a pre-determined estimate, as many of us do, and of course the right fit ended up being way beyond our budget. Lance was a gentle expert on explaining "you get what you pay for", in so many words without being forceful or tacky. We left the lot with 2016 Soul +. I feel very secure in our purchase and the coverage and warranty that Kia offers on pre-owed vehicles made it well-worth going over our budget. Before pulling out of the lot, Lance told me to immeditatley contact them if we have any problems. That's always a great sign after any sale. (This was also my first time buying a car through a dealership and not directly out of pocket.) So if any of you out there are intimidated by the whole idea of going through a dealership, skip the craigslist ads and go visit these knuckleheads. I'm happy to finally own a newer car that will be in the hands of a reliable company. Thanks again Lance!