Midway Motors Hutchinson

3.6

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Dissatisfied

Sold me a truck without a jack, lugnut key, tire iron and the incorrect spare. The gas cap had to be replaced because they had an aftermarket one on it. If you do go here check everything because they will rush you out the door in a used crap box.

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret to hear about the situation you have described. Please reach out to us for issues you might have.

1.0

Do not buy

They claim they have reliable vehicles that break down soon after you leave the lot. Never hear from them after the sale since they only care about the sale. Would look else where first

You have a budget they have a car

Midway moters always goes outta of way and always friendly to find your next car!! Will always come back! My husband had a budget and needed a car to fit him. Our dealer went above and beyond we couldn't be happier!

Buick Owner

I have used this dealer for repairs for years because of their prompt and courteous service plus their eye to detail..

Midway Motors Hutchinson, KS

The service was excellent. They done the repairs we required plus more in a very efficient and speedy manner. The employees were very friendly and helpful.

Great people great service

Just bought a vehicle here they did everything they could to please my wants and needs great people great service definitely buying from here again!

Dealer response

Thanks for the review, Sam! Your wants and needs are our top priority so it's great to hear we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the future and welcome to the Midway family!

Consumer

Stoney in the Service Department is awesome, and trustworthy! They go above and beyond. When it came time to purchase, we never thought of going anywhere else. Pat Falter went above and beyond to find us what we were looking for. I recommend them for all your auto sales and service needs.

Dealer response

LeeAnn, We're happy to hear you had such a great experience. Thanks for the great review and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best, Gabe Goering, General Manager

VP of Sales

Just a great and friendly company very easy to work with. I guess the best part is when I walk in everyone are smiling and enjoying there jobs which is always pleasant to see.

Dealer response

Thanks for the review and it's good to hear that your experience with Midway Motors was good. We do enjoy helping people find their dream cars and we have a great team to work with!

Thanking sales staff.

Just want to say thanks to Chris Smith and Paul Lopez for their great help in the purchase of my wifes Harley Davidson pickup truck. I live in Cordele Georgia and these guy did a great job all the way down to getting the truck shipped to Cordele Ga. This was buying a truck from Midway that I was relying totally on these guys that honesty was so important. Since I live in Georgia and was buying a truck that I had not seen or taken it on a test drive. My wife is thrilled with her new truck and loves the guys for their help with this purchase from Midway Motors. Go see Chris for your next purchase of a new or used car or truck. Believe me Chris will be honest and very fair with you. THANKS GUYS.

Dealer response

Wow! Thank you George for putting your trust in Midway Motors and our staff to make sure all your needs were met when purchasing this truck from Georgia! So happy to hear that everything went smooth and that you are happy with the truck and happy with the service you received. You now have family in Kansas if you ever make it up this way in your new truck! Thanks for the review and please reach out to us if there's anything else we can help you with.

Bought the Grand Marquis

Derek Barnes was our salesman, a man of his word and worked hard to gain my trust and my business.

Dealer response

Thank you for the review and thanks for trusting Derek and Midway Motors with your business. Congratulations on your new vehicle and holler if there's anything else we can help you with.