Porsche Central Austin

(3.8) 25 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.8
25 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Porsche Central Austin from DealerRater.com
  • Worst Experience Ever

Went in because we had decided to purchase a Porsche Cayenne. Had the unfortunate experience of having Tony Montaleone be the salesman that didn't he...lp us. To make a long story short, Tony obviously didn't take us seriously that we wanted to purchase a car and treated us as such. After I got tired of bugging him and him telling me that he would call me back (which he never did), we went to another dealership where they actually believed that we had money to spend and were happy to treat us as such. We are now the proud new owners of a fully loaded Porsche Cayenne Turbo and our money is at another dealership and everyone is happy.

• Worst Experience I Have Ever Had

• Great purchase and service experience

We moved to Austin last year and have had our Porsche serviced @ Porsche Central Austin. The service staff has always been superb. Timely, friendly ...and professionally. When our lease is scheduled to be due next Feb, we decided to look around for other potential cars. We looked at the Alfa Romeo 4 C and also were interested in a Maserati as well. At the end, given the positive experience we have had, we came back to Porsche Austin. Was greeted very warmly by Shaun Jones and decided to get a convertible this time. Shaun and the sales manager, Taylor Amos did a FANTASTIC job to get us a great deal and we walked out with another Porsche.... We can't say enough about how great this dealership and their people are

• Timely responses

I was interested in a CPO’ed Cayenne and the salesman was very responsive and sent me additional coutures and videos. Sadly the car sold before I coul...d put down an offer. My only complaint is the SUV sold 7 days ago and is still on many websites as if it’s still available. It needs to be taken off the market because I’m still searching for a similar car and would like an accurate view of what is actually available to purchase.

• They will lie to you, so be ready.

They will lie to you about price, so be ready. Go to S. A. or elsewhere if you want to be treated fairly when you buy your car. This is not where you ...want to buy your vehicle.

• Service with a smile

Chase went beyond his job to make sure he corrected my problem. My Porsche took longer than expected and Chase kept Me in the loop daily on what wa...s being done. The Manager Evan called to check on my satisfaction. Thanks for all the work.

• Outstanding service

This place is like my second home. When I have nothing to do I like going up to Porsche Austin just to hang out. I love their cars and I love the peo...ple!

Overall Experience

• Mark Hakim made our purchase simple all the way from Cali.

Mark Hakim went above and beyond for us and is a great Salesman and a pleasure to work with. We are Texas residents and visiting California and decide...d to buy a Porsche Cayenne, Mark took videos and pictures of different Cayennes and sent them to us until we found the one we loved. All paperwork was overnighted to us and then we overnighted back, simple process. We bought the car on a Monday and car was shipped Tuesday and to us by Thursday afternoon in California. We will definitely buy our next Vehicle from Mark at Austin Porsche. We buy new cars yearly and this was by far the easiest smoothed transaction, specially for not being in Texas. Go buy a Porsche and ask for Mark you won't be disappointed!!!!

• Geoff Boyd's review

Mark Hakim was fantastic! Was great to work with! My wife really enjoyed him and that was a big plus on getting her to sign off on me getting the car.... Katy was also great to work with. Made the finance part of it very enjoyable. She's also hilarious and had me in stitches the whole time. Brendan did a great job showing me how everything in the car worked, very helpful. Great work by the whole team.

Overall Experience

• A recognizable difference!!

I made my first visit to Porsche Central Austin over a year ago, and left with such trepidation due to my overall impression of the dealership. Fast ...forward to May 2017 with the dealer under new ownership my worries were put to rest. The professionalism of Thomas McCall (TR) and his team gave me the confidence to purchase a 2017 Panamera. I look forward to continuing to do business with Porsche of Central Austin and their great team!

Porsche Central Austin