Bonnell's Auto Sales

(5.0) 31 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

31 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bonnell's Auto Sales from DealerRater.com
  • Overall Excellence, Great Service and Respect!

I was driving near the dealership, when I saw a Toyota Sienna and thought that I would like to look a little closer. I had just been in a car accident... a day earlier and found out from the Insurance company that my car would be totalled. I had been on several local lots and had been followed and disrespected by some of the salesmen. I had to let one dealership know to stop calling me. I loved the way that Dan was to both me and my mother who came on his lot and he was nothing but respectful and kind. He was not pushy and he let us take a test drive without pressuring us. I originally was not sure about checking out a car the same color as the one that just got totalled. I found out that it had all the amenities that I not only needed but it also had my wish list. I enjoyed working with Dan and Mark and they did an excellent job at this location. I had my mechanic check out the car before I purchased and everything checked out great. There were no problems with making this sale. The negotiation went well and I would highly recommend Dan Douglas and the team at Bonnell's Auto Sales of Erie to friends, family and anyone who is looking for a car and wants to do a deal with integrity!!!

• Top Notch

Thank you for my recent purchase. All of my questions were answered and a limited warranty was offered even with a high mileage vehicle. There was no ...key fob for the vehicle and they ordered and paid for the new one out of their own expense. It was done within the week of purchase as well. They were willing to pay for the timing of the manual vehicle even though after further research it was not needed. Mark could not have been more helpful or personable than he was. A sigh of relief for a car shopper. When going to a dealer and talking with salesman, there's always a bit of skepticism due to the fact they just want to make a sale. With Mark, this certainly was not the case. He made the experience fast and seemless and I couldn't be happier. The security of Bonnells good name in the Erie area will stay in tact with such employee. Thank you.

• Professional, courteous service

We were in the market for a used vehicle and saw a Jeep on Bonnell's lot. Our salesperson, Mark was courteous, professional and knowledgeable. When ...it came time to try and make a deal, Mark made it easy. The price we negotiated was more than fair. Bonnell's also have the higher end value for my trade. I have and will continue to recommend Bonnell's.

• Great Customer Service

Bonnell???s has unsurpassed customer service in my opinion. We have purchased a few vehicles from them and they are always high quality. Whenever we h...ave a question or a need they respond immediately.

• Clean, well-organized

Have visited this store multiple times to see Mark Siegler. They always have a great selection of vehicles including some old school hot rods. Bonnell...'s is clean, well-organized, and honest. I would not hesitate do business with them when I buy my next vehicle.

Overall Experience

• Maybe in the future.....

I contacted Bonnell's Auto Sales in hopes of purchasing a truck that they had. Once I found out how far away they were, it made it impossible to be ab...le to go check out the vehicle at this point. However, I can't say enough about how responsive they were to my inquiries and how quickly they responded. Very professional. I am still hoping I will be able to deal with them in the future,

• 5 stars all the way!

We were in the market for a pre-owned truck and could not be more pleased with the vehicle we purchased and our experience dealing with Bonnell's Auto... Sales. They were willing to work within our budget constraints and timetable, and delivered a vehicle that we enjoy and feel good about. Any concerns we had were immediately attended to and the process couldn't have been handled better. We believe in the name behind the business and were not surprised to experience a great result. Thank you to everyone who played a part in our transaction.

• Martin

Very nice and have great customer service. Jennifer and Mark were very nice and helpful.

• new truck owner

They were able to meet our price without any tricks and without haggling with us. GREAT DEALER to work with. We will be back for another one.....

• PROUD OWNER

They agreed to the price we wanted to pay with no tricks or haggling. GREAT Dealer. We will Definitely be back for another.....

Bonnell's Auto Sales