Nissan 24

783 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 28, 2019

Ryan in service is so good that he does his job on one leg! He's all braced up with a knee injury. It's a good thing he's better at taking care of customers... than he is at basketball.

Thanks for the positive feedback and 5 star rating, Cucu!

February 27, 2019

Went there for a simple oil change and they treated me wit the out-most respect. They recommended I grab a bite to eat and then recommended I get new tires.... Not only did they give me an oil change they check my tire pressure and my fluid level to make sure everything up to par.

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience and the 5 star rating, Arielle!

February 25, 2019

I brought my 2006 Nissan car in for repairs. However, after talking with the service department, I realized the best thing was to get a new car. This was... hard because I now didn't have a car and buying a new car can take time. I met with Maurice Arnett and explain the situation to him. He walked me through my options of trading in my car and getting a new car. In a span of 3 hours at closing time, he let me test drive some two vehicles. He answered my questions honestly and didn't pressure my wife and I. He knew our budget and was able to give a better car than we were expecting for only slightly over our budget. He stayed past closing so we could sign all the paperwork so we could pick up the vehicle. He helped turn a stressful experience of getting a new car in a pinch to a pleasant experience.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience at our dealership, Matthew! We hope you are enjoying your car!

February 14, 2019

Came in yesterday and I was very pleased with the service I received from Kevin Ramos Extremely polite and so approachable. Great place to do business... I’ll be returning.

We are so happy to hear your experience at our dealership was a great one! Thank you for the positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We look for...ward to doing business with you again in the future!

February 12, 2019

Kevin did a great job taking care of me during the service of my vehicle it was very refreshing to feel someone who actually cares about me and my car... great service

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience and we appreciate your feedback, Virginia!

February 12, 2019

Very clean and organized atmosphere. Kevin at the service department was friendly and knowledgeable. Will gladly be returning to this location due to how... easy he made this process.

Thank you for the 5 stars and awesome review, Kevin! We are so happy to hear about your experience and look forward to seeing you again in the future!...

February 12, 2019

Kevin was a great help and made me feel right at home! He was on the ball with answering every question I had and I’d highly recommend Nissan after this.

Thank you for the 5 stars and great review, Nicole!

February 12, 2019

Kevin and Manny was very pleasant and provided excellent service. The service was done in a timely manner. I couldn’t thank them enough. Thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience at our dealership and the 5 star rating! We hope yo see you again soon!

February 12, 2019

Kevin was amazing. Very attentive to my needs and great overall. Im satisfied to say the least. Thank you so much for your service. Ill be returning!

Thanks for taking the time to share about your experience and the 5 star rating! We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

February 12, 2019

I have been a customer with Nissan in Raynham for 4 years now but recently I had stop at the Nissan in Brockton since I was in the area and needed a quick... oil change. From then on I was taken care of by Kevin Ramos with excellent and top quality service, that of which I’ve never experienced before. They now have a permanent and happy customer in me.

We are so happy to hear about your great experience! We appreciate your new found loyalty to us, Alexis! We look forward to seeing you at our dealersh...ip again soon.