• Mike Groth at Fox Hyundai!

Recently my 16 year old daughter was in a car accident which totaled our 2008 Hyundai Elantra, a car which I purchased new in San Diego and used on a daily basis without a single mechanical problem. Thankfully, our daughter was fine and walked away a bit shaken but without a scratch and that after impacting a H3 Hummer head on!! After seeing how our Elantra protected our daughter and also how the safety features essentially saved her life, we knew we wanted another Hyundai in our garage. I walked into Fox Hyundai with a vehicle in mind and was immediately greeted by Mike Groth. Mike listened to my story about what happened with our daughter, and I even entertained him a bit by telling him that my first car I had ever owned was actually a 1988 Hyundai Excel. I can attest to how the quality and safety of Hyundai vehicles have drastically improved since the late 1980's. Mike listened intently to what kind of vehicle we were looking for, and never tried to steer us toward any particular vehicle type. My wife and I decided we needed a larger vehicle with AWD capabilities so we had decided on the budget friendly Hyundai Santa Fe. The negotiation process was painless, I walked in with a price I wanted to pay and they accommodated me every step of the way. We settled on a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD Ultimate in white (Happy Wife, Happy Life). Luckily there was an exact vehicle inbound, and Mike kept me up to date regarding its planned arrival, he even went so far as to ensure I had a ride from the rental car agency to the dealership to take delivery of our new Santa Fe, now that is customer service! Upon picking up our New Santa Fe, Mike took the time to expertly point out all features of our new Santa Fe both inside and out, while also ensuring I understood how to operate all components. It was the first time I have ever left a dealership in a new vehicle without a single question. Prior to departing Fox Motors in our new Santa Fe, I noticed a 2014 Elantra sitting on the showroom floor which was priced to sell! Knowing that I needed a good commuter for work, I was really eying this car because my current vehicle was horrible on gas and I wanted something different. I let Mike know I was interested, and he was a bit shocked but understood my thinking. Two days later I called Mike to ask him if that car was still available and he said yes it was. We talked for a bit, and we struck an agreement and the next day I was the proud owner of another Hyundai Elantra. Two Hyundai's in a single week and not a single regret. Mike Groth and the Fox Motors Hyundai team made the process of buying both of our new Hyundai's painless, which we really appreciated. Mike has followed up with us regarding our new vehicles, making sure we are satisfied and to ensure there are no questions which may have been left unanswered. He always listens, ensuring our needs have been met, and because of our experience, Fox Motors now has a customer for life!! If you are in the market for a new Hyundai, Fox Motors Hyundai is the place to go, and when you get there, ask for Mike Groth, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you for the nice review! We will be sure to share this with Mike and our entire Fox Hyundai Kia team. Let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you!

• Great service

Service is quick and easy. People are kind and wonderful to work with. No issues (with the people and service)... ever. Always a good experience.

• Good Experience

Staff listened when I was short on time and I very much appreciated that!! Offered things without pressure also appreciated.

• Great All Inclusive Experience

My car was done when expected, friendly staff, clean comfortable waiting area and was able to see the man who sold me my car.

• Oil change

Great place to wait while the car is worked on and I like it when the tech goes over the various points of the car inspection

• Great everything!!!!!

Awesome from my oil change to the purchase of my leased vehicle! Thanks for all your patience and help. Mary

• Great and timely service

On time admittance Time estimate right on target Fair price, lower than what was estimated is always good. Very clean and welcoming facility.

• Overall great experieince

LIKE THE EASE OF PULLING IN, AND THE COMFORTABLE WAITING AREA ( AND THE WATER:) Like the new Kia entrance as well.

• Worth the trip

The car wash is a nice touch. I like the coupons also. Wait time was shorter than expected. Would be nice to be acknowledged by name.

• Professional people kind really knowledgeable

Professional kind really quick not a long wait and if any other are found you are give choice as to who could be fixed 1st.