Manassas Public Auto Auction

0 recent reviews

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

January 21, 2014

Unresponsive again. I have requested information on several vehicles from this provider and they have never even offered the courtesy of a response. Unsatisfactory... provider

October 8, 2013

Purchased a nice replacement car for my daughter, the car was very clean inside and out. I had to fix a few things to get it through inspection, but what... do you aspect it came from an auction (as is). The only thing that bothered me was both floor panels had to be replaced. Other than that Joe Ali my sale person was very helpful and courteous, he even offered to pick me up from the train station if I was going to catch it to get out there to pick up the car. If I ever need another car I will defiantly check them out and contact Joe.

September 3, 2013

I needed a used 4x4 longbed truck that I could use from time to time. I worked with Ron Nelson at Manassas Public Auto Auction. He helped me find the right... truck at the right price, let me take a 20 minute test drive to ensure I liked the truck, and even offered a discount on the price. Even though the truck was sold "As Is", when I discovered after I drove off the lot that there was a locking gas cap (and I had no key), I took the truck back and they took off the locking gas cap and replaced with a brand new cap - free! Hilda & Olga took care of me in the paperwork and payment area. All in all these are a nice bunch of laid back folks selling low buck vehicles. Don't expect any frills, but you can get in and out of there in under an hour with a vehicle you want.

August 11, 2013

My van was dying a slow painful death and suddenly got worse fast..... I needed a vehicle and needed it bad. I looked online for an SUV that would handle... my needs and found several at Manassas Public Auto Auction. When I arrived the one I was really looking to test drive was already sold so I looked at several others on the lot. I test drove 5 or 6 different models from an X-terra to Explorers and found a Jeep Grand Cherokee that would fit the bill nicely..... Not that the others I drove weren't nice I just thought the X-terra would struggle pulling my boat and well as much as I love fords lets face it an Explorer will never hold a candle to a Jeep especially off road!!!!!!!! Joe my salesman was very patient with me and never tried to rush me through the buying process..... What other Auction lets you test drive before you buy?????? Now as with ANY used vehicle purchase the buyer must do diligence in their purchase because a dealer cannot know every detail of a vehicle's history...... I decided the Jeep was a good vehicle at a good price and I bought it.... Its been just under a month now and I am completely satisfied with my decision and my purchase!!!!!!!!! I have already recommended Manassas Auto Auction to friends and family and am confident that if they do their homework, they too will get a great deal and be happy with their purchase.

August 8, 2013

Really great service, the Irishman was forward and honest with me the whole way and really helped me to make a really good purchase decision. Definitely... recommended.

July 19, 2013

My Daughter and I came from Maryland to see a car she had selected of the Internet and called the dealership. When we arrived we were greater by name a... the sales person realized I did not think it was the best choice. The salesman helped tis go through 3 to 4 cars close to our budget. We selected another car and he sat down with my daughter and was very helpful. We did have a purchase issue based on the credit card policy that I was using. American Express was the card and there was a service charge and instead of excepting it we had to go to a bank for a cert. check. That was not real satisfying since my card is a good card and the cards are excepted and the fee's are too high! The salesman did get the manager and he was nice but did offer to find the bank near the dealer location and went with us for basic direction. All and all the Manager and the sales person were very helpful. However there is two items that stand out as great service beyond the sale. 1 st the tags are only 30 day tags and my daughter would not be moving till the following month and we wanted to have time to get the car to PA to re- title the car there based on her new apartment and college in PA. They helped us based on that move and process ran over the 30 days so the reissued another temp tag so this could be done and the car could be used during that time. A Great Help!!! 2 nd the Sales man offered to help my Daughter out by driving the car from Virginia to Maryland since she only had her learners permit. We would have to come back and get another day to get the car back and involve others at a later time. I think that was above the sales and think he should be recognized for great customer service. Thanks you Jim Flipoo

July 12, 2013

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing a car on my own. My ex-husband usually took care of that. So I was already on defense not because of them... but because of the situation. After all the formalities I found a really nice truck that I like. Andreas came all the way to Maryland to pick me up. And here I am today,car is still running good and I am writing this review. Often as I am driving I turn down the radio and listen for every sound I think that I hear. I am so paranoid literally!!lol. But so far so good. I would recommend Manassas Auto Auction to everyone. They were very very real in my interactions with them-Andreas & Manny are Awesome!!

June 25, 2013

While the customer service, buying process, repairs and facilities are good, the buyer must BEWARE when buying from this or any auto auction. They do not... know the history of the vehicle and Manassas Public Auto Auction was not honest with me regarding maintenance codes when they diagnosed the car. Upon purchase I brought my car to an authorized service dealer and was advised the car had several codes that needed to be addressed and had been in a front end collision not visible to the novice buyer and not listed in the carfax I was given.

May 10, 2013

I think the car that I bought had hidden information about the problems with it. After buying it we found a leak under the car. Upon taking it to our mechanic... we found over $2300 in repairs. I have just taken it for an emission test and it failed for another $600 worth of work. With the repairs I have had to have done I have now paid 3 times as much as I should. After getting the car they tell me they would do the repairs if I buy the parts. I am not sure as to the qualification of the people doing the work and they wont even help me with all the cost of what I have now had to pay out of pocket.

April 19, 2013

I requested information on a vehicle, was promptly responded to, and arranged to make a trip to visit the dealership (from NYC to Manassas, VA). The representative... ("The Irishman", by name) took a deposit to hold the car, which allowed me to arrange a trip that was more convenient for me. In the meantime evaluated the vehicle for me to make sure everything was in order and I wasn't wasting a trip. He drove it, had a mechanic evaluate it, then asked another associate to drive it (Tony). They agreed something was off with the vehicle, had a mechanic open it up and found "cracks in the valves." They immediately called me to let me know the vehicle was in poor condition and that it was most likely a bad investment. They refunded my deposit in full, and sent the vehicle to be further analyzed. The analysis has not come in yet, but I was told that if this is something that is cost effective for them to repair, they will let me know.. as far as the are concern, its MY vehicle should it ever be worth selling.. Excellent customer service, and UNEXPECTED HONESTY! I haven't purchased anything yet, but it when I do, it will be something from the IRISHMAN!