Franklin Chevrolet-GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

Very well pleased
    April 9, 2018

Larry Sams and Barney Bernard made my purchase a pleasure. I would recommend Franklins and Larry and Barney to anyone. Enjoyed dealing with them.

We are glad to hear you enjoyed working with Larry and Barney! Thank you for your recommendation of our team. We hope to see you again down the road!

customer
    March 3, 2017

this was my first time trading cars...I was a bit apprehensive about the process,but everyone was very helpful and courteous. all questions were answ...ered to my satisfaction...and everything went smoothly....

car purchaser
    February 7, 2017

Wrong priced vehicle on Cars.com, when I asked the correct price the sales manager would not even give me a straight answer without me coming into the... dealership. If you are going to sell on the internet you need to answer questions.

What a GREAT deal
    July 22, 2016

This was hands-down the best deal I ever received on a new vehicle in my entire life!!!! The whole process could not have been simpler while purchasin...g my wife's new Tahoe!!! The entire staff went out of their way to make her feel comfortable with her new vehicle!!! Will definitely be buying ALL my cars from this dealership in the future!!! Thanks again to all

Good Experience
    March 7, 2016

I was promptly contacted by the dealer and the salesman was very knowledgeable and courteous.

Huge waste of time and money.
    September 4, 2015

We were in the market for a used E350 van, needed one quickly, and Franklin had one for sale. It looked to be in very good shape per the pictures and ...the mileage was low. The price was reasonable based on very good condition. Had a few days delay in being able to see it since Franklin couldn't even locate it for several days. They have over 10 lots but they should still know where their inventory is. We drove over 80 miles and once I was within 50 feet of the van I could tell it was in rough shape. Sure enough it was worse than I thought once I looked inside. Seats were torn and stained, interior panels and pieces were damaged or missing, and there were numerous scrapes and small dents to the exterior. None of this was noted on-line nor did the salesman, I spoke to, mention them. This was a vehicle that should have been well under market which would have given some clue as to its condition. The dealership should have been more honest and upfront about the condition especially knowing I was driving over 90 minutes to look at it. They did have many nice vehicles on the lot we went to but only the one van we were searching for. We ultimately bought a van from a different dealership. It's condition was well documented on-line and the pictures were accurate as to its condition.

Bad Experience
    October 2, 2013

Recently retired and moved here from the Louisville area. Went for a routine check up or service of our vehicle. Was there over an hour, which is unde...rstandable. We know sometimes things get busy. What we disliked was the lack of courtesy, friendliness, and professionalism. We was not greeted friendly or nice at all. It was like it was a burden for them to talk or wait on us. While we waited in the waiting area all we could hear was the one gentleman complaining, to someone else and on the phone. We are loyal GM people but we can travel if need be to be treated well. Just our input. Thanks.....Sue

Sue- I appreciate your input, and am sorry that your experience was not a positive one. Reviews like this allow us to correct such occurrences so th...ey do not happen again. Please ask for me during your next visit and I will personally make sure your vehicle's next service is your best ever. Sincerely, Lance Wade General Manager Franklin Chevrolet-GMC

Franklin Chevrolet-GMC