Average based on 104 reviews.
  • Very honest

Dave & Migel were very helpful and nice with this whole process. Very honest and again much better than some of the other lots.

Sean Muscatello my salesman went through great measures to make this happen for me and I can't thank him enough

• Fantastic Customer Care!!

Our Sales rep Steevy Rich was AMAZING!! Well informed, patient, professional..We had an Exceptional car buying experience!!

• Great customer servive for my hubbys new truck

Steevy Rich and Miguel were terrific in their communication and caring service. Questions and concerns were answered fully. Will most definetly send lots of business to Steevy!

• Satisfaction In Purchasing From North East

I called North East Auto Mall a few months before I was ready to purchase my vehicles. I told Jeremy what I was looking for, and he told me when I'm ready he got me. Jeremy and North East followed up with me a couple months later to see if I was ready, and was very professional. When it was time for me to purchase my Chysler 300, North East made my mom and myself fell very welcome and I'm glad I went to them. And will recommend them to anybody .

• Great place to buy automovile

excellent services sale department and sevices deparment great I let all my friends and family know about this places it was a great experience

• Fast, Courteous, and Professional

Bought a Car here today, Adam was Fast, Courteous, and Professional. He took time to help ease my mind despite my situation, worked with my down payment and got me an SUV I wanted!! Thanks again Adam and Everyone at North East Auto Credit!

• Adam was the bomb. He was helpful

Adam got me my cobalt when I was in a tough spot. Recommend buying from him again

• GO SEE ADAM!!!

Adam was very helpful and nice. Not Pushy, Got us a great a deal!!!!!

Adam was very helpful and nice. Not Pushy, Got us a great a deal!!!!!

• Adam Is the Guy to see!

Just got my Subaru from North East Auto Credit the other day! Great Car and Great Dealership, Thanks again Adam