912 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of North East Auto Credit from DealerRater.com
  • Very honest

Dave & Migel were very helpful and nice with this whole process. Very honest and again much better than some of the other lots.

Thank you so much for the kind words, we hope you enjoy your new car and hope to work with you again in the future Adriana!

• Thanks for selling me my BMW fast friendly servic.

Steevy Rich was very pleasant knowledgeable and patient with me throughout this process.He listened to what features I wanted in a vehicle and sold me my 2014 BMW. I couldn't be more happier leaving out of the dealership today ...five stars for Steevy Rich!

• Great review

Nice vehicle excellent cutomer service , highly recommend Stevey Rich

Nice vehicle excellent cutomer service , highly recommend Stevey Rich

• Great experience
    May 24, 2017

They did a very good job in getting the car i wanted, made sure i was satisfied and showed great customer appreciation, thanks George and leroy

• Go to north east auto credit

We went to dealership to look for a car and came out wit a new car, very happy customer thanks to leroy and George l

• I couldn't have had a better experience
    May 24, 2017

I didn't think I would qualify for a car plain and simple. Purchasing a new car was not in my plan. However I had totaled my vehicle and desperately needed one. I came into North East Auto Credit filled with doubt but left feeling like I achieved the impossible! I'm so grateful for Jeremy! I can't wait to drive my new car.

• Great Deal On a Great Car

Steely, T.I. and Miguel all were a great help and did an excellent job. Very happy with service

• No better then Sean hands down !

This young man was excellent in my search answerd all my thousand calls/text and made me feel comfortable with my purchase he broke it down for me did not try to rush me was laid back and relaxed but assertive in the process !

• Best experience I've had
    May 21, 2017

Kelsey made buying my next truck as easy as it could be. She went above and beyond to get me all the info I asked for and even got me financed when others told me no. An absolute pleasure to work with without any of the pushy sales tactics you'll find elsewhere. Will definitely be back to buy my daughter's car from her soon!!!

• The staff is fantastic!
    May 20, 2017

Kelly was very knowledgeable and professional. She took the necessary time to answer all my questions and to investigate some of the concerns I had about the car. She work with me to make sure I got a fair deal on the trade-in. Working together with the staff on the final paperwork was also exceptional. All my questions were answered and I felt that the staff really cared about doing a job of answering all my questions and getting everything right. When the staff care about their customers it's so much easier to enjoy the process of buying a car.