Call This Dealer

Used

• July 12, 2017

Andrew and the crew at Rev Motors are great! The selection and prices are worth the drive to see them. No high pressure sales tactics with them and ve...ry helpful with helping with financing. Go see them for your next car or truck!!

August 31, 2017

Amazing Service Michael Brady went way of of his way to get me into the truck I really wanted. Didn't give up until he had what I wanted.

June 15, 2017

My wife and I have been searching for our bucket list car. We found it and worked closely with Andrew. He was always extremely patient and understandi...ng with us. There was no pushiness, instead he answered our questions with experience and knowledge which was impressive. It was a true pleasure to not feel "pushed" into a deal. The pricing was extremely fair. This is a low overhead, high service dealership.

February 27, 2017

I love my new 2011 mini Cooper countryman. It is everything that was advertised and more. Our salesman, Jason Pansy, was very helpful, upfront and n...ot pushy. He gave us the carfax and all info we needed. Financing was easy and simple. Thank you Jason and I would buy from you again and recommend to my friends.

January 19, 2017

I sold a car that I bought from them and asked to cancel a warranty I bought as well. I never heard back about the cancellation after trying to reach ...out.

November 2, 2016

Michael and team are great!! I drove 175 miles to buy my car from them and wasn't disappointed. They were completely honest with me over the phone an...d didn't use any "sales-gimics" to get me to come in and buy. The negotiation was fair, the price was right, and I'm a very happy buyer. Would buy again from them!

March 1, 2016

I found the vehicle I was looking for at Rev Motors. I have had very poor experiences in the past at other dealerships, as many people have. I met wit...h their Sales Rep, Zodiac and right up front asked him a couple of questions that I already knew the answer to. I wanted to see who and what I was dealing with. Zodiac was straightforward and completely honest. It was a breath of fresh air! We started the paperwork and verbally agreed upon the terms. As I was preparing to return later to pick up the vehicle, Zodiac called and said he continued to call around and was able to get me an even better deal with a lower rate! I couldn’t believe it, but it was absolutely true - no gimmicks. The best part about Zodiac and Rev motors is that we encountered some minor bumps in my receiving of the vehicle (which was no fault of Zodiac or Rev Motors) and Zodiac took care of everything. He honored ALL of the verbal commitments he made to me and even went above and beyond in doing so. In my business, I deal with all levels of management, high and low, and Zodiac is a standout. His follow through, drive toward great customer service and a positive buying experience is second to none. Needless to say, I am one happy customer and I plan on recommending Zodiac and Rev Motors to everyone I talk to. I hope anyone that reads my review will give them a call.

October 8, 2015

First I will start by saying that I decided to wait a while before I wrote this review for a few reasons: #1 I wanted to give it a little time for tha...t euphoric feeling you experience when you purchase something new to fade, #2 I wanted to see if we would end up having to come back for some sort of repair after the purchase, and finally #3 to see how they handled everything in the event I did have to come back after the sale was already made. After all the butterflies were gone from finally owning my very own Duramax, I was able to objectively look at the transaction process, the customer service, and the inventory, as compared to other purchases I have made elsewhere, and I have been to many different dealerships. I will begin by saying that their customer service is unmatched, anywhere. These guys make you feel like family when you are there. I've worked very closely with Andrew, Ben, and Zodiac. Love those guys, but to be fair I like the whole crew. They really are a great bunch of people. On to the transaction process, every time it was smooth and painless. They work very hard to get you the best deal and if you have your own financing going on, or you don't want the warranty, they don't make you feel like you're piece of crap and I never felt any pressure. As far as their inventory goes, they have an amazing selection of foreign vehicles but i love that they are getting more trucks and SUV's in. With the prices they have, you just can't beat them. Now to the more important part, at least in my opinion, Service after the sale. This is the area that has made me a REV customer for life. These guys go so far above and beyond to take care of their customers sometimes I wonder how they make money. I would and do recommend my friends and family and everyone I know to buy here! Oh and contrary to what I've read on here, they do NOT pay you for a review. Although it wouldnt hurt

April 12, 2015

Had a great experience at REV. Purchased a beautiful BMW 550i in February and their team helped me obtain a great interest rate for financing through ...a local credit union. They were extremely knowledgeable and low-pressure and there were no hard feelings or odd tactics employed when I wanted to take some time to think on the decision. Any concerns I had were addressed, and everything was very transparent, which I like. They also mentioned that they're more than happy to help out with future service needs for any cars you own, and my mother owns a BMW X5 that needed a check engine light diagnosed, so I rang up REV and they scheduled me in to their repair shop and in no time had a faulty sensor replaced, car checked, and she has been back on the road with no issues since. Thank you, REV Motors!

April 10, 2015

I can't say enough great things about these guys. I traded my C230 for a beautiful E350 coupe and it was a seamless process with absolutely no pressur...e. I had the pleasure of working with Ben, Jason, Ryan and the owner Andrew all of which were so professional, knowledgable and personable. I was really torn on which 3rd party warranty to get up until my closing and Ben took the time to compare all my options and have not only a recommendation waiting for me upon my arrival but several options with a list of pros and cons. I would encourage you to look here for any purchase or trade in needs they have the best prices, with exceptional quality for both the inventory and staff. I would definitely buy from Rev Motors in the future.

REV