New 866-692-6856 Dealer Website
Used 866-520-6777 Email Dealer
Service 866-776-5464

Average based on 249 reviews.
  • Mazda 6

Salesperson very knowledgeable and helpful. Very happy so far with the vehicle.

Salesperson very knowledgeable and helpful. Very happy so far with the vehicle.

• Dog watcher

Great dealership. Service is fast, correct and friendly. They give good advice and act as if they honestly care

• Service A+

I purchased my 2015 Madza CX5 here a couple years back. The purchase process was great and the continued service has kept my car in top condition. Regular service stop this weekend was quick and painless.

• Mazda 6 Lease

We had a good experience with David. He was knowledgable and responsive to our needs.

• Mazda CX-5

I had a great experience purchasing my new vehicle. David was my sales person and was very knowledgable and very easy to talk to. He made sure that any question I had was answered and made the buying process headache free. Will definitely be visiting this dealership when it comes time to purchase another vehicle in the future.

• 2016 Cx 3 Touring

I would like to Thank David Lumpkin for helping us threw the Long, process of purchasing my Cx 3 touring . Thank you David for helping an always checking on us and for the mtn dew..AND for trying, to get me what I wanted{Grand Touring}. Your a hard worker. I found my friend at Montrose Mazda of Kent

• 2016 CX 5

This is my 3rd purchase from this dealership, my salesman David was awesome! The whole process only took about 2 hours and David managed to provide with us decent offers for both our trade in and the new car, I felt quite comfortable working with him. Will definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and colleagues.

• Renew my 2 leases at Montrose Mazda, Kent, Ohio

These are my 6th and 7th vehicles I have leased from Montrose. We have just upgraded my Mazda 6 and made the model change move on my wife's CX5 (both cars are Grand Touring models now) on this cycle.............We have had them now for @ 1 month and love them! I think the fact I'm talking 6th and 7th vehicle speaks volumes to what Montrose are capable of. I have tried several other dealerships / makes and models on each renewing cycle and even though I try my hardest (I joke with the sales team on this at Montrose each time) I just cannot beat the deals that I can achieve with these guys. Our sales guy this time around was Kyle Chonko....as good if not better than the guys before. As always the support staff / management, Brad and Jeremy by example were exceptional. Look forward to seeing what happens at the next renew cycle June 2019.

• Great Dealer

I worked with David over at Montrose and he was great. I was in and out in 2 hours and got the car I wanted without lots of haggling. They handled everything quickly and professionally and I love my new car.

• great service

I am pleased with my vehicle I bought from Montrose in Kent Ohio gave the salesman was very to deal with I have a problem and they were very helpful to schedule me in to look at my vehicle I will buy another vehicle there someday