New 888-270-1167 Dealer Website
Used 888-269-9758 Email Dealer
Service 888-271-4198

• Great Service! Would Recommend To Anyone!

Gary was great to work with. He made the process go extremely smooth. Mike was also wonderful to work with. He made the financial end of the purchase better than I had anticipated.

• Great Customer Service

Really enjoyed our experience Saturday @ Dave Cross. They didn't hound us when we walked in and allowed us to browse their vehicles to shop for more than just the vehicle we had came to take a look at. They made us feel very comfortable telling them about what we were thinking & would highly recommend this dealership to anyone out there shopping for a vehicle.

• Dave Cross GMC/Buick

Matt Cross first asked what kind of car I was looking for and what options I wanted. Then he showed me the Acadia. He got into the passenger side and showed me all the options and how to work them. I was sold. When we went back to pick up the car he took our cellphones and set up everything and again got into the car and made sure I understood how everything worked. He helped us sign up with on-star. He took us to the service department and introduced us to everyone and made the appointment for the simonize. Matt was wonderful. He didn't judge us by what we were driving, by how we were dressed and he took the time to show us what we were looking for. We had been to several other car dealers who either tried to sell us something other than what we were looking for or acted very uninterested. Matt is the best!!!

• I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

Every time I walk in the place, Matt sells me a car or truck. Chad and Matt are just great people!

• Excellent Dealership, Excellent Service!

I have used this dealership in the past and I'm a return customer! Highly Recommended!

• Great experience

We recently bought a 2015 GMC Canyon from Matt Cross. I have purchased many vehicles in my 65 years and have not had a better buying experience. Matt was great - very knowledgeable regarding the vehicle we were interested in and never pushy. Matt followed up to make sure we were satisfied - and we were.

• Dave Cross GMC

I went to two other GMC dealerships in the Kansas area because they were closer to me than Dave Cross was. The other two dealerships were pushy and claimed they could find the truck I wanted with in 800 miles of us. Dave Cross find me 4 trucks like the one I wanted within 20 minutes of being at their door. The salesman were knowledgable and listen. I've got the GMC 2500HD like I wanted and got a great deal. I'm a veteran and Dave Cross made sure I got the discount from GMC that the other dealerships never mentioned.

• The repair is always done right the first time.

Done right the first time. I have been a satisfied customer for 26 years.

Done right the first time. I have been a satisfied customer for 26 years.

• Service Department

Friendly and great service they always do a great job they get you in and out.

Friendly and great service they always do a great job they get you in and out.

• Fantastic Service Every Time - A+

The staff and crew were awesome and very professional and timely!!

The staff and crew were awesome and very professional and timely!!