• 2015 Buick Verano Leather Group

Friendly, willing to work with us on details, not pushy, made a good deal

We hope that your Buick Verano gives you years of worry free driving! Thank you for choosing us as your dealer of choice!

Friendly, willing to work with us on details, not pushy, made a good deal

• Top Notch Dealership!

I have purchased new cars (and traded in cars) with Lotspeich Automotive for YEARS! They are never pushy and work very hard to find the vehicle you want. They go above and beyond to make sure you're satisfied! Of course, they service all of my vehicles as well. The service department gets you in very quickly and addresses all of your concerns and needs. The Lotspeich family and crew is TOP NOTCH!

• Great service with Lotspeich Automotive

My daughter was treated with respect and genuine concern in resolving our issue. Everyone we encountered was kind and professional and went above and beyond to help her ! Great organization !

• Great service

Fast and professinal always courteous and do a good job hassle free. Got right in at appointment time and service was completed in a timely manner

• Great service

Quite courteous at the service desk, my wait was not long to have recall repair resolved. I do not like surveys.

• Great service!

The gentlemen that help me were awesome! They had my car in and out quickly and they treated me like I was a valued customer!

• 2017 GMC Sierra

Lotspiech is the best!!! They worked extremely hard to get us the best deal on our new truck and got our payments where they needed to be!!! Our salesman was great and never pressured us and was very knowledgeable about all of the features of our new truck!

• Positive shopping experience!

Willingness to work with you to get the vehicle you want. I've had very good experience with not only the sales staff but with the service department that went well above the standard. This is why I've purchased 3 different trucks from them in the last 3 years

• See Bill Cox at Lotspeich

Thank you for your business! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and look forward to providing you with great customer service for years to come!

Bill Cox was fantastic to work with. He knew exactly what we wanted and found it for us. We didn't even have to look at another car. I highly recommend him as a salesman and Lotspeich as a dealership. Easy purchase, easy trade, easy financing.

• 2014 ltz

Jake, We were happy to help! We hope to see you again in the future.

Coming from a different state to purchase a truck that I hadn't seen before and from a dealership I was not familiar with made me a little nervous. However Bill and Don were great guys to work with. And they went above and beyond to get me into a truck I was looking for. I appreciate all that they did and would definitely recommend these guys to anyone!

Jake, We were happy to help! We hope to see you again in the future.