New 877-206-7910 Dealer Website
Used 888-207-1340 Email Dealer
Service 866-994-9549

Average based on 21 reviews.
  • Good Place to Buy

I recently bought my 2015 Suburban from Lotspeich and I've gotta say they make the process pretty simple. Drew Johnson over there helped make the process quick and gave a fair amount on my trade in. Even after the sale, they were kind, courteous and timely in getting some other issues (with registration, not the car) dealt with. Definitely recommend these guys, if you do, talk to Drew!

Chris, Thank you for your kind words. Here at Lotspeich Automotive we take care of our customers both during and after the sale. Thank you very much for your business! Even though you live a ways away, please let us know anything we can do to help you in the future. Best Regards, The Lotspeich Automotive Team

• Dale Wilson, Kansas City

Bob, you are a joy to deal with. This was my fourth since 2004 Hope your are still around in 2036, as I plan to still be driving when I'm 88

• Glad I changed Dealerships

Very clean and modern building. I loved the open atmosphere. Professional and courteous staff.

• Great Place

Bob was very helpful in searching for a vehicle to suit our needs. We have purchased several vehicles from Lotspeich and have always been pleased.

• The best service in Warrensburg

I cannot express my GRATITUDE enough to Jim and that other fine young man at the middle desk in the service department ( sorry I have forgotten his name, which is due to my usually only speaking with Jim who since 2008 has been so very kind to me as a customer). This kind of loyal service is what sets your dealership apart from all the others! Especially for older people like myself in this current economic climate-well there is really not that much kindness that abounds. Your employees are so very kind, respectful and helpful. You cannot imagine how important that can be. Please do not take them for granted-I DO NOT. Respectfully Margaret

• Go see Bob

Worked with Bob on several occasions over the last 20 years Always enjoy the experience

• Great experience!!

Deron, Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you many times in the years to come for your vehicle purchase and service needs.

Dennis was very courteous when helping me out. He came in on his day off and let me look at multiple cars, not trying to push me into a sale at all. I ended up liking one of the cars and he was very helpful from then on. Highly recommend this dealership and the salespeople that work here.

• Don Bertrand at Lotspeich knows his vehicles

I always receive great service in a timely fashion from Lotspeich. I have purchased 4 cars from this dealership and refer all my friends. Don Bertrand is my sales consultant and he is always able to find me the vehicle I didn't know I needed. Those vehicles have provided me safe transportation for my work as I'm on the road a lot. The maintenance dept always makes sure everything is working properly.

Thanks Ronda, Don will be very happy knowing you enjoyed purchasing a vehicle from him! Thank you for the perfect review! I hope you are enjoying your vehicle and look forward to assisting you for years to come!

• Great dealership. Thank you Derek.

Our salesman Derek was very friendly, He went over the operations of the vehicle better than any salesman we've had before. He even came in on his day off when purchase was completed to help us even more.

Thank you so much for the perfect review of our dealership! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and look forward to assisting you with your vehicle purchases in the years ahead!

• Bob is the man!

I have purchased every car I have ever owned, but one (thank you Mom and Dad for the only car not from Lotspeich) from Lotspeich. I was stationed at Whiteman AFB and bought my first car from Bob back in 1988. Bob was the only dealer in the area (Including Kansas City) that would work with me (I didn't make a lot of money as an airman). He was courteous and friendly and gave me a great deal. Since then, I have bought every car (a total of 14 cars/trucks...not counting the multiple number of deals for my family and friends) from Bob Lotspeich. I have also purchased several cars while I lived out of state and have worked the deals out over the phone, email and text. Bob has been super patient while I worked my way through on exactly what I wanted. He has never disappointed me, and the deals are great! In fact, the last 4 vehicles I have purchased from Bob, I have lived in Texas and still make the trip (or he has had one of the vehicles delivered to my door!). I just know that Bob is going to do me right. I also would like to give a thank you to Matt and Jake Lotspeich and Ryan Viscomi (a BIG thank you goes out to Ryan for how he has helped me!!!!!). They have been wonderful to work with and have gone the extra mile. Thank you for making buying a car an easy process. You are treated as the most important person in the building while you are there. In fact, they treat you as family (I do consider my self as part of the Lotspeich family). They have earned my business for the rest of my life.

M. Krumm, Thank you very much for your kind words and even more for your business! Your loyalty is something that we strive to earn with everyone of our customers. As you already know anytime you need something please feel free to contact Bob or anyone here at the dealership. Warm Regards, The Lotspeich Automotive Team