Call This Dealer

Used

• Best Car Dealership in Orange County

Best car dealership in Orange County! When you go to most dealerships you come across the feeling that the sales men are only there to get that sale i...n from you. They aren't there to genuinely help assist you find the perfect car for yourself nor work with you to ensure that dream car will be yours. Here at Oc Used Carz you come across the most genuine and down to earth owner, Reza, along with his awesome co-worker. I recently just purchased my new 2015 Hyundai Elantra form Reza and it was the smoothest and most hassle free experience I have received from a dealership. I'm also a first time buyer which has always made the process difficult... Well at least my past experiences trying to get a car with other dealerships were just a headache. Reza was able to work with me and within just a few hours the car was mine! I couldn't be any happier and I recommend to definitely go here and check em out!! You won't be disappointed and you'll be headache free! Not to mention the cars here are affordable, low mileage, and in prime condition!

Thank you very much Haleigh...I am moved and touched by your kind words....Enjoy your car

• Friendly and Compassionate

Reza and his team over at OC Carz are not only friendly and compassionate but truly good people. We purchased a truck a couple months back and althoug...h we didnt have the ideal credit situation, we were treated very fairly and ended up with a gem. If you're looking to buy a used car and want to be treated like a friend rather than a credit score or dollar sign, give these guys a call!

The customer service provided by Reza is beyond exceptional. He really does goes above and beyond to give you pure customer service satisfaction. I st...rongly recommend this place to anyone looking for used vehicles!

• OC Carz got me the best price & deal on my truck!

OC Carz really made my car buying experience as quick and painless as possible. I was helped by the sales manager (Reza) and another salesman (I belie...ve his name was George). They were both extremely professional and courteous to me and my family. They really took the time to help me choose the right truck for myself specific to what I was looking for. At the end of the day they got me a great deal on my truck and treated me like family. I'd suggest OC Carz to anyone I know thats looking to buy a used car. Once again thank you Reza and George!! I couldn't be happier with my truck

Thank you Kevin for your kind words..I am honored to have been able to earn your business...Please refer us to your friends and family...

• Pleasant Experiance

Hi Reza, I want to thank you again for your efforts in getting us the best loan rate possible. Your integrity and openness made this car buying expe...rience a very pleasant one and have help take away the negative connotation of a car salesman. God bless you, Louis C

• Outstanding Experience!!!

Great experience dealing with Reza (OC Used Carz). I will definitely return to this auto sales lot in the future and encourage anybody looking to buy ...a vehicle to check out OC Used Carz. Reza takes pride in customer service and does not make you feel pressured to make a decision. It's a relaxed atmosphere and the vehicles offered on the lot are in great shape. Thanks again!!!

• Excellent Service, Reasonable Prices, Great cars

My husband Rick reviewed the OC Website and contacted Reza immediately on what he felt was going to be an awesome luxurious hybrid for our family. Rez...a was both knowledgeable and friendly and recommended that we complete an online application. Once we completed it we drove from San Diego to go test-drive the car. It was every bit worth our time and drive and didn’t bother trying to work with the price simply because the car was worth the asking price! My awesome husband surprised me by letting me know that the car was actually going to be purchased for me so of course that was a great WOW moment! I’m in LOVE with my Lincoln MKZ hybrid! I would recommend this dealership to anyone and hope to return for our next purchase of a hot corvette for my husband!

Patty...The pleasure was sure ours...Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business... Please refer us to any of your friends, colleagues, or fa...mily who might be looking for a vehicle...

• Excellent Service, Reasonable Prices, Great cars

Thank you folks...Pleasure was all ours...looking forward to be your at your service for your next auto need...

• I would highly recommend anyone looking......

I recently purchased a Chevy Silverado from oc carz and was assisted by Jose and Reza. The truck runs really great and to top it off the customer serv...ice was great. I knew what I wanted right from the start as I had looked up the truck from cars.com I literally came in on a Saturday after noon and left with the truck within a couple of hours. These guys really made the car buying experience really easy and answered all my questions. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a used car/truck to check out this spot. Thanks Jose and Reza.

Thank you so much for the kind words Ray...The pleasure was ours and thank you for your trust and business.

• Very Pleased

I recently purchased a 2004 Mercedes C240 from OC Used Cars that I found through Cars.com. I was very pleased with the quick reply and communication w...ith OC Used Cars. They were very friendly and accommodating with all my concerns and needs and made me feel very comfortable. The price was negotiable and the vehicle was in great shape as advertised. I highly recommend buying from OC Used Cars and would definitely buy from they again in the future. Sincerely, Jennifer C.

Glad you enjoyed your experience...Please refer a friend....

OC Carz