4.5
631 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of HGreg Doral from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome Dealership

I have purchased many cars but the experience at HGreg was amazing, from looking on the website for the car to the signing of the finance papers everything went super easy. Thanks to Udama Tucker and Francisco Ortega. Have been recommending them since I drove off with my car.

• Excellent service
    April 20, 2017

Pedro Rodriguez is an excellent salesperson, he helped us to buy the right car for my son. We are 100% satisfy!!!! Thank you for your help and time.

• good overall experience
    April 18, 2017

i bought a nice, clean car, overall a positive experience, I got the car I wanted it. Ridel helped us through out the whole process.

• GOOD WORK, BRANDON AND JOHNATHAN
    April 17, 2017

It was a great experience. The salesmen Brandon and Johnathan were very professional, always trying to make things run smoothly, and they succeded. This means that next time, we will be going to HGREG again. Thanks a lot.

• Great experience with Moe!!
    April 16, 2017

This is our first time going to check out this dealer and we had a great experience. Moe was really friendly and patient. He made sure all our questions were answered. He went thru the different options with us and showed us cars within our budget. We didn't feel pressured and felt very comfortable checking out cars and test driving them. I'd definetly recommend this place to anyone! It was a great selection of cars and Moe took care of us really well! Thanks!

• Tanks Dayan Hernandez TOP customer service
    April 14, 2017

Dayan Hernandez was very very helpful during sale of purchase very satisfied with all information provided with vehicle.I would recommend him and dealership service to anyone shopping for car (i had a great experience)

• Amazing
    April 14, 2017

My agent help me find what i was looking for really quickly. Showed me a few options and also allowed me to test drive the options i choose.

• Trasparent transaction for to be used car dealership.
    April 13, 2017

I'd bought my last car 13 years ago as new so , I was skeptical about go with a used car but I did my research and this dealer the rate was very good .My salesperson did not pressure me and there's no hassle situating involved and the condition of car was very good. They make feel in a pleasant environment..

• GREAT SERVICE !
    April 13, 2017

I loved the service! I was greeted as soon as I entered and I was really happy about the great prices. Efren Garcia helped me find the perfect car!

• Customer

Got a used car on 04/04 great price fabulous sales lady, lots of help on financial but two days later the engine light came on call back the sales rep referred me to Jose Robles and referred me to the customer services repair is been 5 days and no luck every time they leave you call on hold or nobody wants to help, it feels like you have contagious diseases and nobody wants nothing to die with you, real bad customer service it ruined all the good and professional attitude from the others members, make sure you vehicle has no problem before taking it out of the dealership