The Car Oasis

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Outstanding Buying Experience
    December 30, 2011

I went to Car Oasis to purchase my Mercedes. I was pleasantly surprised by the customer service and attention to detail Josh provided me during the ex...perience. Josh surpassed my expectations by having the vehicle absolutely detailed, inspected,and prepared for me as the customer. No detail was left for me to have to handle on my own. Josh was extremely friendly and attentive throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Josh to others as I have already recommended him to colleagues and family.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our business model has always been, treat every one like a friend. Every thing just becomes second nature.

• They never called me or contacted
    January 18, 2014

I emailed them through the cars.com website. I never heard from them.

• Excellent Online Experience
    September 27, 2013

Needless to say making my first online auto purchase was a little nerve wracking buying a car site unseen. I became frustrated with my local search an...d found the car I was looking for at The Car Oasis. From my first contact with Josh he completely put me at ease giving me all the details and facts about the car I was interested, in along with a complete ichat review of the auto. All I can say is Josh and his team completely exceeded my expectations and I would recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a quality used auto. I absolutely LOVE my new 650i BMW it was delivered to me promptly and exactly as described.

• Happy Customer and Good Online Experience!
    September 12, 2013

Worked with Josh on a 2013 BMW 335XI. Very, very competitive price and excellent customer service with great email/phone response times. Josh displaye...d great patience in working with my bank drafted loan check that was rejected by the clearing house multiple times for various detail issues but never indicated any displeasure or desire not to honor the deal. He is a great individual to work with for an online transaction and based upon my experience is highly trustworthy in an arena that is full of fraud. Would not hesitate to purchase additional vehicles from him in the future and would even recommend him to my Grandmother! Thanks again Josh, car was as advertised. Michael (Carrollton, VA)

• Unbelievable Service
    April 1, 2013

I am very pleased with my recent purchase of the Benz GL 450. Josh made the buying process very fast and easy. You can tell that he cares about his cu...stomers and providing great service. I'm looking forward to purchasing another car from the Car Oasis in the future. If you're in the market for a quality used car, this is definately the place. Its much better than buying from a traditional car lot because you don't have to hagle over price. All cars seemed to priced under value. I will be referring all of my friends to Josh and the Car Oasis.

• Awesome service!!
    February 27, 2013

Josh at Car Oasis is excellent to deal with. I live in Canada and was very worried about buying a car sight un-seen but he was extremely professional ...and very knowledgeable. Josh was always helpful and prompt at answering any questions you may have. He goes above and beyond in all transactions before, during and after buying your vehicle. We are very happy with our A4 and would highly recommend Car Oasis to all our friends. When we are ready to purchase our next year, Car Oasis is the first website we will go to!

• Excellent place to buy a used vehicle!
    December 11, 2012

I dealt with one person, Josh, for my entire buying experience, this meant a lot to me. There were no hassles back and forth between a sales person a...nd his/her mysterious higher ups, followed by long periods of waiting and wondering what on earth is going on, like you get at most dealerships. Josh was more than reasonable with any and all concerns I had regarding the vehicle, I ended up buying. I would recommend The Car Oasis to anyone, to include my own family and friends, looking for a quality used vehicle.

• Reliable
    August 7, 2011

Josh values his repuation. An independent inspection of the car Josh sold me was consistent with all the information Josh shared with me - no exceptio...ns. Josh and everyone I dealt with was customer focused, thorough, knowledgable, and accomodating. I will recommend Josh to my friends and professional colleagues without hesitation.

Thank you for the kind words.

• Great People to do business with
    April 28, 2011

Josh and Bill go up and beyond. The BMW 750 I bought was perfect. They under promise and over deliver.

Thank you, we treat every one the same:)

The Car Oasis